Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for HolyCatWalker > Reviews

Browse

HolyCatWalker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HolyCatWalker RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2
God's Not Dead
God's Not Dead
DVD
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid Movie That I Wished Had A Bettet Ending, April 7, 2015
This review is from: God's Not Dead (Amazon Video)
Overall, I like this movie. The storylines are solid. I especially like the conflicted relationship between the student and the atheist ptofessor. The biggest drawback to the movie is the ending. I believe it left some of the storylines unresolved.

Y-Cramp Nature's Plus 90 Softgel
Y-Cramp Nature's Plus 90 Softgel
Offered by Nature and Herbs
Price: $28.99
10 used & new from $23.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Gets the Job Done, July 12, 2014
I have gone through two cycles using this product so I believe I've gotten a good understanding of how it works. It does not entirely get rid of cramps nor does it entirely eliminate the effects of PMS. What it does do is lessen the effects and the cramps. So you are not dealing with as much pain as usual, you are not as fatigued as usual, and so on. So it is okay but not a knock out of the park. I believe that evening primrose oil capsules is the best product that absolutely gets rid of cramps so I am going back to that.

HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron, with Travel Size Argan Oil Leave-in Hair Treatment
Price: $39.99
10 used & new from $39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Lasting Results, April 5, 2014
I have naturally curly 3b/3c/4b hair. I had been using the Babyliss Pro when I wanted to straighten my hair, and my hair would end up frizzy right after I got through straightening it. Someone used this iron on my hair in the mall and I was really impressed. What I like most about the product is how soft it made my hair. My hair wasn't frizzy. Also, I work out at least three times a week, and I sweat a lot in my hair. Normally, after the workout, if I have straightened my hair, it can get really unruly like a straight fro. But....with the HSI iron, I noticed my hair did not respond like that after my workout. It was much calmer. The only reason why I am not giving this product 5 stars is because my stylist straightened my hair with an iron (her assistant would not give me the name of it so that I would have to depend on shop visits to get the results) that had much more dramatic silkening results then this one so I know there is another level of performance; however, this one gets a well-deserved 4 stars.

Best Naturals #1 Rated Garcinia Cambogia Extract Ultra Pure, 1000 mg per Capsule, 90 Vegetarian Capsules - High Potency Garcinia Cambogia Super - Features 60% HCA Bound to Potassium and Calcium - The Clinically-Proven Appetite Suppressant and Weight-loss That Works
Offered by AUUOO
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have Weight Loss Supplement, April 5, 2014
This is the first weight loss supplement I have ever purchased in my life, and I am so happy I discovered it. First and foremost, it absolutely works as an appetite suppressant. It doesn't kill your appetite, it just greatly curbs the over-indulgent American appetite. I was really struggling with an increased appetite, and I was starting to feel trapped. This supplement was my deliverance from that problem. My mind had to catch up with the fact that I wasn't hungry as much as I use to be. The next thing I love about it is that there are no crazy side-effects. I am not jittery, nauseous, or experiencing headaches. I do make sure that I drink plenty of water. Prior to using this supplement, I was working out, but I was eating through my workouts. Now, with this supplement and my workouts, I am losing weight. I highly recommend this product.

Nature's Way EFA Gold Evening Primrose Cold Pressed 500mg, 100 Softgels
Nature's Way EFA Gold Evening Primrose Cold Pressed 500mg, 100 Softgels
Price: $9.89
13 used & new from $9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers As Expected, April 5, 2014
Evening Primrose is great for elevating the pain caused by menstrual cramps, and it also is great for hair, skin, and nails. A must-have supplement.

St. Patrick's Day - Chicago Shamrock Juniors T-Shirt Green
St. Patrick's Day - Chicago Shamrock Juniors T-Shirt Green
Offered by Old Glory

3.0 out of 5 stars Design is Perfect, Fit Could Be Better, March 24, 2014
I got plenty of compliments on the design of this shirt...but. I give it 3 stars because the shirt started to loose its shape while I was wearing it on the first day. A good design, but the quality is not as good, but it's not bad.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but Tricky Fit, June 22, 2010
I really liked the way this swimsuit fit me just not in certain places. I bought the medium and I loved how it looked, but the problems were it dipped a little too low in the back (the very top of my bottom was showing)and the chest area was too big for me. One, the bottom is low-rise so just make sure if you purchase this product that you are careful with that type of fit. Also, the chest portion, at least for the medium size, seems to more adequately fit a C-Cup (I am a B-Cup).

Elle Make Better Series: Elle Cardio Body
Elle Make Better Series: Elle Cardio Body
DVD ~ Brooklyn Decker
9 used & new from $2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely, Positively Awesome Workout, April 23, 2010
I have done tons of workout videos as well as worked out with personal trainers and spent plenty of hours at the gym and I must say that the two workout segements in this video rank in my top three. The format is perfect for quick and long-lasting calorie burn: warm-up than five, ten, and 15-minute intervals of three different excersises grouped together with a break in between each interval to bring the heart rate down. There is a blend of upper and lower body movements that engage the core (abs), and there is also quite a bit of jumping (excellent quick calorie burner) so get ready for that. The trainer, Jade Alexis, is a really good instructor and motivator. It really does seem as if she is personally working out with the audience instead of reading on que. I have never worked out to a celebrity DVD before, but Brooklyn Decker, just like her trainer, Jade, comes across as being very geniune throughout the workout process. This workout DVD is a blast and you will not regret it.

Not Easily Broken
Not Easily Broken
DVD ~ Taraji Henson
Price: $3.74
82 used & new from $0.76

4.0 out of 5 stars A Movie that Successfully Weaves Valuable Lessons Into A Well-Acted, Well-Written Script, July 9, 2009
This review is from: Not Easily Broken (DVD)
I am definitely a critics-guided movie watcher. If the critics do not like it, mainly Roger Ebert, I am not watching it because I have watched movies bashed by the critics and understood why. I decided to violate my rule and watch this movie even though it was not critically well received. This is a really good movie. Once again, this is a really good movie. The men in the movie have to express their feelings and make themselves vulnerable in order to solve their problems. The women have to be honest with themselves and accept that they are not always right. The characters have to be honest with each other, the roots of their problems, and the motivations behind their actions. The cast in this movie is awesome. I recommend this movie to anyone who had plans in life, have encountered complications, but deep down inside you want everything to work out. This is a happily-ever-after-movie because in the end, situations get worked out and we are not used to that in movies these days because in "reality" notthing works out, well, if you do not accept that "reality means bad in the end" message but believe a rough road could end in happy times, watch this movie. You will not be disappointed.

Sense & Sensibility / Miss Austen Regrets
Sense & Sensibility / Miss Austen Regrets
DVD ~ Hattie Morahan
Price: $27.30
14 used & new from $15.18

4.0 out of 5 stars A different, fresh, and good perspective, March 15, 2009
This version of Sense & Sensibility focues more on dialogue and depth then the film version. Neither verision is better then the other. I believe the film had more action and the characters were louder. I love the depth added to Edward Ferrars and the relationships between Marianne and her suitors, Colonel Brandon and Willoughby.
Miss Austen Regrets, the second 2nd in this DVD set, is a beautifully done. It is a vivid portrait of Austen's disposition in her later years as well as members of her family. I believe this movie is an eye-opener for every Austen fan.

Page: 1 | 2