Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Mic" RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
FrictionLabs Secret Stuff (50ml) - Chalk Cream - The New Standard in Chalk for Rock Climbing, CrossFit, and Powerlifting

1.0 out of 5 stars High failure rate and unethical business practices. Do not order this product., April 5, 2016
I'm a little disappointed in the company because there is apparently a known issue with the bottle that causes the chalk to get clogged in a short period of time. This happened to me and a friend of mine who bought this separately. He contacted FrictionLabs and was informed they are improving the bottle design so the clogging won't happen in newer versions. They even mentioned they will be sending him the new version once it's available. My friend said they got back to him within 12 hours and had great customer service. I don't doubt him at all. They did a great job quickly responding to him and remedying the problem.

My 1-star is simply because FrictionLabs is still listing this item on Amazon. Selling defective products is Unethical Business Practices 101 guys.

(FrictionLabs, if you already switched to the newer version, my apologies. Please comment on this review and I will update the rating immediately.)

For the 1 gym session this product was used I thought the quality of chalk was really nice. Secret Stuff lasted longer than regular chalk. 3 pumps lasted me an entire 3-4 hours of climbing. It dries fast, especially if you blow on your hands once it's applied. The bottle is a nice size and seems like it wouldn't leak. However, the next time I went to the gym the pump stayed depressed and nothing would come out of the bottle no matter how much I tried. I ended up throwing it away.

It boils down to me paying $18 for chalk for a single climbing session and instead of FrictionLabs proactively refunding or even contacting their customers they choose to leave a defective item listed on Amazon.

Xfinity Internet (10 Mbps) with 12-month term
Xfinity Internet (10 Mbps) with 12-month term
Offered by Comcast XFINITY
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars don't do it, March 23, 2016
I used Comcast's xfinity service in the past and it's complete garbage. Frequently lost connectivity and the worst experience talking to customer service ever. At some point you wonder if it's worth your time to save $200 in wrong charges because you literally have to spend ours on the phone and call them 10x before the problem is fixed (if it's even fixed at all).

This gets a solid "NOPE".

Puracy Natural Body Wash - Sulfate-Free - THE BEST Shower Gel - Clinically Superior Plant-Based Ingredients - Developed by Doctors for Men & Women - Citrus Essential Oils & Sea Salt - Spa-Grade - 16 ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by Puracy Natural & Organic Essentials
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $19.36

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to body wash, January 20, 2016
Yea, this is the best body wash ever. Has a pleasant smell and lathers easily.

The pump bottles are also easy to use and make sure you don't waste any of the product.

Vaiden Vortex: Mens Lightweight / Quick Drying Athletic Performance T-shirt (Small, Black)
Offered by TripleFATGoose
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Is this the perfect t-shirt?, January 11, 2016
Apologies in advance for the lengthy review. I know this is just a T-shirt but most T's lack in one way or another (looks, durability, perfromance). Before trying on the Vaiden, I've tried many different brands made from all sorts of materials; Wool, cotton, cotton blends, triblends, and synthetics. I've yet to find one that meets all my requirements:

* Will not shrink in the wash
* Durable and long lasting
* Breathable
* Stylish enough to be worn in a social setting

I stumbled upon Vaiden's website and looked like it might fit the bill, but I wasn't convinced. Luckily, their T's were being sold on Amazon so I picked one up... and I'm glad I did.

Overall, this is probably the best t-shirt I've worn in recent memory. It performed great in the gym and after a wash it did not shrink at all. It's a synthetic material and portions of the shirt have a "mesh" type material so it breathes really well.

The logo is a nice subdued bronze color; Not very big and not tacky at all. Looks good enough to wear with a pair of jeans and the fit was spot on.

I've only had the shirt a week or so, but have high hopes for durability. The seams are all flat stitched and there are no loose threads at all.

TL;DR: Great tshirt, arrived very quickly. My only complaint is there aren't more colors.

SpiShutter (Black) - Magnetic Webcam Shield for Macbook Laptops
SpiShutter (Black) - Magnetic Webcam Shield for Macbook Laptops
Offered by Pulp Systems
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best privacy solution I have found for Macbooks., November 27, 2015
Works perfectly. Exactly as described, great quality.

If you're looking for something to block your webcam, look no further. It's magnetic so no more messing around with adhesives. This will last forever.

I've been using mine for 6+ months and don't even realize it's there.

Google Nexus 6 Screen Protector Ultra Clear HD, Made with Ultra Clear PET Plastic that Gives Additional Protection from Scratches for the Screen on Your Phone, 3-pack
Offered by emedved
Price: $10.95
2 used & new from $10.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage product from unethical company, November 26, 2014
Don't buy this screen protector for the Nexus 6. The screen protectors have been rushed out and don't line up with the front facing camera.

The fact that iSmooth is still selling these screen protectors when they know they are improperly designed shows you what kind of company they are. They are just trying to squeeze money out of us while they work on correcting the problem.

Yes, iSmooth will refund or replace these skins, but why are they even up here to begin with???!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2014 11:49 AM PST

Axe Shower Gel, Rise, 16 Fluid Ounce
Axe Shower Gel, Rise, 16 Fluid Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shower gel. Great lather and smell, October 20, 2014
Probably my favorite smelling shower gel. My gf said I smelled great and it lathers up nicely.

A single bottle is larger than I expected and will probably last me 4-5 months so this is a great deal.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No frills, great ego holder, October 20, 2014
Exactly as described. Nice little piece for a great price.

Shipping could have been a bit faster, but not terrible.

Overall, I'm very satisfied.

3 Small Venus Flytraps - Fly Trap - (Dionaea Muscipula) Carnivorous Plant 3 Inch Pot
Offered by JoelsCarnivorousPlants
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best plant I ever bought, October 20, 2014
The directions that came with the plants were different from all the other times I bought venus fly traps. But this is also the only time I've had venus fly traps actually not die.

Great price, great service, and Joel is really helpful too. We exchanged a few emails and he answered my questions quickly.

Would definitely recommend these to anyone!

Spyderco Air Glass Fiber Plain Edge Knife
Spyderco Air Glass Fiber Plain Edge Knife
Offered by DLT Trading Co.
Price: $139.95
9 used & new from $139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect EDC, May 28, 2014
Light as a feather with some of the best blade steel I've ever used. Can't wait for the patina to start forming.

Takes a great edge and is a perfect size to open boxes, envelopes, cut fruit, or even do some precision work (I use it as an x-acto knife to crop photos.

With proper care, should last a lifetime. I place a bit of oil on it if cutting anything acidic or exposing it to water.

Page: 1 | 2