Profile for amy fowler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amy fowler RSS Feed (kemah,tx)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a little something extra..., June 22, 2011
It is not a huge difference but just a little something extra back there. I wear a size 12-14 and I normally would have ordered an xl but I went a size bigger to a xxl and I am so glad I did. Keep in mind, this is also a shaper so, if you do not want the extra tight snug fit complete with the muffin top, go larger like I did! Definetly is hot but I am mainly planning to wear this item in colder weather under jeans anyways. It is suggested to not wear under thin clothing & I am not brave enough to try under anything but a jean or thicker material. I am glad I pick this item instead of other similar things on the market. Well made & I really like it!

101 Sangrias and Pitcher Drinks
101 Sangrias and Pitcher Drinks
by Kim Haasarud
Price: $14.71
117 used & new from $0.46

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, October 27, 2009
This is a great gift idea. There are sangrias that are traditional & some that are unique. Really nice pictures of the drinks. So many I want to make, I don't even know where to start. I can imagine anything I make out of this book will turn out delicious. Just the book I was looking for. Can't wait to make for parties!

Creativeware 3-Gallon Unbreakable Beverage Dispenser
Creativeware 3-Gallon Unbreakable Beverage Dispenser
Price: $29.74
7 used & new from $28.25

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, August 23, 2009
I bought this @ bb&b for 19.99 after using a 10.00 off coupon. Great price! I was looking for something to bring to friends house for sangria. This worked out perfectly. Light weight for transporting. I put the sangria in the dispenser already chilled & it stayed cold with the ice I put in bottom part. Just what I was looking for.

Premier Visor Organizer, Black
Premier Visor Organizer, Black
Price: $5.06
6 used & new from $5.06

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful organizer, August 4, 2009
This is a great useful organizer. The sunglass pouch is best used to hold pens that have a clip on them. I ordered on July 12th & did not receive it until August 4th. That was the only down fall. I will probably order another one though for my husband. I hope it does not take so long to get here. I bought a similar product from wal-mart and this one that I bought from amazon is much better. The one from wal-mart ripped & the zipper broke. This one is better quality for sure!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2011 8:08 PM PDT

In a Cajun Kitchen: Authentic Cajun Recipes and Stories from a Family Farm on the Bayou
by Terri P. Wuerthner
27 used & new from $0.35

5.0 out of 5 stars my husbands favorite cookbook!, July 24, 2009
I bought this book for my husband; who grew up in Louisiana. He has not been able to put this book down. He has to have about 15 cajun cookbooks if I have to guess. He is very particular in the ones he orders. He says that this is his favorite one! He loves the lagniappe on every recipe. I did not know what that meant but apparently a lagniappe is a tip to help you out for each recipe. He reads the stories in the book & can not tell me enough how many recipes he can not wait to cook(if he'll ever put it down I guess we will enjoy the food). Thanks to author who can hold this man's attention. Hats off!

Coleman 10-Can Snack-Along Cooler with Hard-Sided Liner
Coleman 10-Can Snack-Along Cooler with Hard-Sided Liner

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong color pictured, July 21, 2009
I was looking for a cute kind-of girly cooler to carry a 6 pack or so. My husband carries a camo colored cooler to go fishing. I thought that I would get me a girly one since he has one and will not have to use mine. The picture of this cooler shows it to be purple & of course I recieved a black one. We have a black one so this cooler will not be used. Also,smaller than the smallest cooler I have ever seen. The one pictured looks way better than the one I recieved. Have not used it though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2009 5:39 PM PDT

Swarovski Crystals Perfume Bottle Flowered Round Antique Vintage Art Deco Blue
Swarovski Crystals Perfume Bottle Flowered Round Antique Vintage Art Deco Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, March 22, 2009
My husband bought this for me and I am pleased on it's appearance. I just thought it was very strange that the seller called him on his cell to try & sell him something different. He said no thanks, that is the one my wife wants & they still tried to convince him otherwise. We thought it to be strange but we got the right one after all. Very pretty and nice to collect.

Endings and Beginnings: A Collection of Delicious Desserts and Appetizers
Endings and Beginnings: A Collection of Delicious Desserts and Appetizers
by Victoria Eustice
Price: $10.07
14 used & new from $6.07

2.0 out of 5 stars not pleased, March 22, 2009
Not a single picture of a recipe in this book. The book just has no eye appeal and could not keep me interested. Desserts & appetizers normally draw people in if they look good & so that matters to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 2, 2009
love it! keeps my hair in great condition. I use a flat iron, curling iron, hairsprays and lots of elastic bands to pull it up. so, I need lots of help with breakage. with all my abuse, this stuff has been the best of what I have tried to help with any damage. highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the robe!, December 9, 2008
bought for my nephew as a gift. he will love how soft it is. the decals are great & perfect for the little sports fan!