Profile for Y. Collins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 133

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. Collins "yodi1" RSS Feed (Fairfax, VA United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
From Freelancer to Entrepreneur: Escaping work and finding happiness
From Freelancer to Entrepreneur: Escaping work and finding happiness
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well thought-out, March 29, 2014
I obtained this book after starting my own business. Through it I gained valuable insight. The book is well thought-out, easy to understand, and comprehensive in what it attempts to teach the reader. I am happy to have discovered this! I'll be keeping my eye on Mr. Cubbon in the years to come!

Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Day, January 29, 2014
This song has blown my mind. We play it on repeat in our home. It's peppy and upbeat and it makes you feel good. Pharrell Williams has earned his keep.

Relaxing Sounds of Rain: Best for Relaxation, Sleep, Meditation, Yoga, and Studying
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripoff, December 25, 2013
I paid .99 for this app, the tracks for which are now mysteriously unreadable. I have been scammed and want my money back!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2014 9:54 AM PDT

Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Treatment Gloss, Alexandrite 6522-60.
Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Treatment Gloss, Alexandrite 6522-60.
Offered by beautyseller
Price: $4.00
7 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, July 12, 2013
Sally Hansen made the best lip treatments once upon a time! I carried an old one of these in my handbag for years that was surprisingly the perfect product; imagine my shock at discovering the garden-variety haunts had ceased retailing the item ages ago. Thank goodness for Amazon.com! Alexandrite was exactly what I was looking for. However, I feel compelled to mention that I ordered multiples of this product and while each of the items in my order had a seal, all the seals were broken as if someone had already opened them. So buyer beware! That aside, I am happy that I was able to find this product again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2014 5:07 PM PST

Memories Of Mozart
Memories Of Mozart
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Memories Of Mozart (MP3 Music)
Mozart on guitar, expertly crafted by the nimble fingers of Dan Crary. Soothing and mellifluous. I am now officially a fan.

Freeman Sea Kelp Ultra Nourishing Smoothing Conditioner, 11.5 Oz (Pack of 3)
Freeman Sea Kelp Ultra Nourishing Smoothing Conditioner, 11.5 Oz (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should be using this conditioner, March 28, 2013
This is the best drugstore-priced conditioner I have EVER used. I suffer terribly from seborrhea and can't use the average conditioner due to the resulting scalp build-up. I have used Freeman's Seak Kelp conditioner for many years and have never had that problem with it. It makes my hair smooth and shiny. Even if you prefer to use another conditioner, there should be a tube of this on hand in your home as a backup. You will not regret taking a chance on this one!

X-Gear Solid Ice Scraper Mitts (2-Pack, Black and Red)
X-Gear Solid Ice Scraper Mitts (2-Pack, Black and Red)
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas!, March 28, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Considering the unusual amount of snow we have received this season, these scraper mitts sure came in handy! I am left-handed and did not find the left-handed mitt awkward to use at all. I simply slipped my hand into the mitt and wrapped it around the end of the plastic scraper, which is sewn into a fabric cover -- no touching cold hard plastic inside the mitt! If you are in need of a reliable, well-made pair of ice scraper mitts, then look no further!

Glade Plugins Scented Oil Refill, Nutcracker Crunch, 0.67 fl oz (Pack of 6)
Glade Plugins Scented Oil Refill, Nutcracker Crunch, 0.67 fl oz (Pack of 6)
Offered by Grab Deals
Price: $18.98
2 used & new from $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Glade has outdone themselves!, February 10, 2013
I purchased this months ago, then quickly developed an addiction to the scent. It's wonderful! I have the plug-in stationed near the front door of my home and it's the first thing I smell when I walk inside. What a way to be greeted! Thank goodness it's still available online!

Constant Surprises
Constant Surprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Hip and mellow, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Constant Surprises (MP3 Music)
I found this group quite by accident after reading a blog that mentioned them by name and fell instantly in love with this song. It's a hip and mellow offering from an eclectic group! Give this a try if you're looking for something different. You won't be disappointed!

Naruto Set of 21 Figures Featuring 2" Figures Including Sasuke, Orochimaru, Deva Path, Deidara, Uchiha Itachi, Sasori, Rock Lee, Gaara, Shikamaru Nara, Naruto, Kakashi, Iruka, Yakushi Kabuto, Yamato, Minato Namikaze, Yamanaka Ino, Tsunade, Hiashi Hyuuga, Kiba, Sai, and Jiraiya

1.0 out of 5 stars Failure., December 2, 2012
= Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I have not purchased the set. I only viewed the images. That said:

1. Yamanaka Ino is, in fact, Sakura Haruno and her hair is supposed to be pink.
2. Hiashi Hyuuga, is, in fact, Neji Hyuuga.
3. The Gaara figure looks more like Ronald McDonald.
4. Deva Path? Try Pein.

The fact that the figures are not labeled correctly is highly suspect; the low quality of the figures does not help. I am a fan of the series and own a significant amount of the merchandise. But I would not purchase this set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14