Profile for Jon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 543

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Speed Stick Gear Body Spray, Fresh Force, 4 Ounce
Speed Stick Gear Body Spray, Fresh Force, 4 Ounce
Price: $4.99
19 used & new from $2.21

4.0 out of 5 stars STRONG but pleanant smell to cover sweaty days, April 24, 2015
I am not a spray DEODORANT (NEVER ANTIPERSPIRANT because it affects my system)

PRO: very strong not unpleasant smell to cover you if you are having a smelly day

CON: although cool looking, the can in kind of strange, and several time I sprayed it the wrong way ....

would buy again

Delta Faucet U1075-PK Universal Showering Components Diverter Tub Spout, Chrome
Delta Faucet U1075-PK Universal Showering Components Diverter Tub Spout, Chrome
Price: $15.99
20 used & new from $13.19

5.0 out of 5 stars The m,ost limited of 'handypeople' can install this GREAT faucet in no time at all., April 24, 2015
To say I know NOTHING about plumbing is an overstatement. I have a track record of messing up the simplest of plumbing tasks. THIS ONE WAS GREAT ..... Got it on in 5 minutes.

NOTE .... that was after 3 hours attempting the install the Danco 88703 Universal Tub Spout with Diverter , which I also bought. I planned on returning the one I liked less. Well didn't return the Danco since there was only half broken pieces and many of the included adapters were lost, down the drain ... I don't know .... 3 horrific hours.

After giving up, I had no choice but to try again. THE DELTA went on in 5 minutes.

ES Task Manager
ES Task Manager
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME APP, April 3, 2015
This review is from: ES Task Manager (App)
This app seemed just another file manager. It is ...

BUT IT IS SOMEWHAT MUCH MORE!

Probably top 10 or that top 5 MUST HAVE app

BalanceFrom Body Fat Tester and Body Tape Measure Combo Pack
BalanceFrom Body Fat Tester and Body Tape Measure Combo Pack
Price: $13.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Call me Diappointed on this one :(, March 28, 2015
The pinchers are made so poorly and with such thin plastic and bad joint, you can barely hold them (before you even try to pinch test) without the track guiding the pinchers slips. Totally useless. Very disappointed.

LDR 504 3100 Lint Trap With Tie, Stainless Steel
LDR 504 3100 Lint Trap With Tie, Stainless Steel
Price: $3.45
10 used & new from $2.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Much Much SHORTER than I expected. 3 loads and kind of fillng up already., March 28, 2015
they are really really short. I was expecting a long (a couple feet) but they are like 6" (I didn't read the specifics ... my bad)

Leggett & Platt Home Textiles QH0311 Flat Fitted California King Pillow Case, White
Price: $93.17
6 used & new from $77.47

4.0 out of 5 stars After some other awful cheap sheet buying attempts THESE ARE GOOD! QUALITY! SHEETS!, March 28, 2015
Almost 5 stars. You can feel the real quality of this sheet set. the extra set of pillow cases and the odd, bottom sheet which (for a California King at least) appears to be able to fit the worlds thickest mattress (it has a holding flap under each corner). The top sheet is a bit narrow but ok.

NOT 5 stars just because they are not really that soft (nor are they nice and crisp/smooth). But very pleased (especially on sale)

The White Queen, Season 1 [HD]
The White Queen, Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD!, March 28, 2015
If your are NOT a history buff (I AM NOT) ... All the characters (from history over years) are named either EDWARD, ELIZABETH, GEORGE, RICHARD, MARY.

It gets kind of hard to follow (but makes it good to watch a couple of times) after children, parents, brothers, sisters and so on all are named after their parents (or prior king .... same thing).

Otherwise (if you don't SCREAM and King Edward constantly forgiving the Duke of (I forget) and his brothers after the countless times they try to take his throne, kill me, kill his family and heirs .... But I guess that is what I missed in history class. I only learned "Off with their heads" as the first action in England's Monarchy Ancient History. Not this guy. :)

Good series. !

Remote Mouse for Fire TV
Remote Mouse for Fire TV
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this and Save your money., March 8, 2015
This review is from: Remote Mouse for Fire TV (App)
DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. I hate buying apps that don't work, but you can't get your money back.

Popular Bath Aubury Contour Rug, Burgundy
Popular Bath Aubury Contour Rug, Burgundy
Price: $7.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality rug, March 8, 2015
It was on sale, otherwise not my taste in color or style. But decent quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20