Profile for Jon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 505

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
RCA RCD30 High Quality Alarm Clock with 1.4-Inch red LED display
RCA RCD30 High Quality Alarm Clock with 1.4-Inch red LED display
Offered by Smart Deal
Price: $16.99
26 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars SMALL but bright and easy to see ... very basic LED clock. NO FRILLS., September 18, 2014
Not very large. VERY BASIC RED LED CLOCK. 2 brightness settings. Bright setting makes it visible enough from across the room. Works fine .... but had freak power outage (never happens to me) and the battery backup didn't keep the time.

KONG Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow
KONG Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow
Price: $2.49
25 used & new from $1.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Pleased - my APBT didn't destroy it in under 5 minutes., September 18, 2014
It my be that my Pit is getting really old, but this one lasted longer than 4-5 minutes (the best case scenario for ANY toy I've given my baby for 9 years). But played for a while, then whet back to it several times over then next few days. A first. Not destroyed in under 5 min.

Dirt Devil F2 Filter
Dirt Devil F2 Filter
Offered by GoVacuum
Price: $10.20
8 used & new from $8.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Good Value, September 18, 2014
This review is from: Dirt Devil F2 Filter (Kitchen)
Very good deal. Would go with 5 stars, but they are vacuum cleaner filter replacements. I can't get that excited over a filter. But no complaints and as happy as can be as a person who no longer has the excuse (well the filter is so dirty, why bother vacuuming) and no has no excuse.

TAT Fly Paper, 8Pk Fly Paper Ribbon
TAT Fly Paper, 8Pk Fly Paper Ribbon

5.0 out of 5 stars Old-School ALL THE WAY!, September 18, 2014
THIS IS REAL OLD-SCHOOL ...... but it is non-toxic and really works at catching flying bugs (I don't have a fly problem, some other kind of smaller brownish fly type thing). BE CAREFUL PUTTING UP. THIS TAPE IS MADE WITH THE MOST STICKY SUBSTANCE ..... get it on your skin and it seems impossible to was off. (I use disposable gloves to unwrap and hang)

Co2 Nitrous Oxide N2o Cracker Dispenser Aluminum - Silver
Co2 Nitrous Oxide N2o Cracker Dispenser Aluminum - Silver
Offered by Healthy Substitutes
Price: $7.98
5 used & new from $3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars ALL GAS ESCAPES DUE TO LOOSE SCREW. CAN DO AN EASY FIX-IT .... AND IT DOES WORK AS IT SHOULD, September 18, 2014
YOU HAVE TO: use A LOT of teflon tape (any hardware store, plumbing isle. All the gas escapes due to the very loose fitting grooves. But if you wrap the teflon tape around the rings of the bottom (I mean wrap A LOT!) of the tape. like 20-30 wraps around. Then works properly.

Creative Motion LED Fiber Light, Mini, Blue
Creative Motion LED Fiber Light, Mini, Blue
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Fiber Optic Choice ... Can't see it, even in a very dark room, September 18, 2014
In a totally dark room, you can barely see the blue light coming only from the tips and not bright enough to be "cool" or even noticed in a dark room. Very small.

Dixie Heavy Duty Paper Bowls, 35 Count (Pack of 4)
Dixie Heavy Duty Paper Bowls, 35 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $10.32
7 used & new from $10.32

3.0 out of 5 stars These Paper Bowels are really VERY SMALL .... but good, September 18, 2014
These are small bowels. I didn't know the difference. But very tiny ... and you get a lot with such a big order.

Dixie Paper Plates, 8-1/2 Inch, 450 Count
Dixie Paper Plates, 8-1/2 Inch, 450 Count

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price ... BUT THAT IS A WHOLE LOT OF PAPER PLATES .... 450, September 18, 2014
It is A LOT of plates. Seemed like a good idea. Now seems kinda crazy. Well .... Long time supply in storage. these are the TINY sized plates. Not meal/dinner size. But good ole quality.

Hansen's Diet Kiwi Strawberry Soda, 12 Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Hansen's Diet Kiwi Strawberry Soda, 12 Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Price: $24.00
2 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S !!!!, September 18, 2014
I buy whatever flavor of Diet Hansons that Trader Joe's Has. My Trader's doesn't have this Kiwi-Strawberry. D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S !!!! My new favorite!

CUDDLEDOWN 400 Thread Count Deep Pocket Fitted Sheets, California King, Ivy
CUDDLEDOWN 400 Thread Count Deep Pocket Fitted Sheets, California King, Ivy
Price: $104.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Look up the word "Macerated" before making up your own mind about buying these sheets, August 27, 2014
The quality, feel, stitching and appearance of the cotton sheets as compared to the description of the kind of sheets I thought I was ordering.

note: I did learn a lesson. I didn't notice before I received the sheets.

The one word "Macerated"

I is a very very toxic chemical used to soak weak poor quality cotton threads. The result is a toxic remainder of liquid pollution that by law, has such stringent requirements, that is so costly, most users in their factories dispose of it right into the environment.

OH YAH ... After Maceration of pure cotton threads of the lowest quality into a "100% cotton" thread that has almost the same strength and durability as polyester thread, making the thread that would otherwise break apart in the giant sheet weaving machines.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20