Profile for Jon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 491

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BISSELL Natural Sweep Dual Brush Sweeper, 92N0A (same as 92N0)
BISSELL Natural Sweep Dual Brush Sweeper, 92N0A (same as 92N0)
Price: $21.80
4 used & new from $18.62

5.0 out of 5 stars My Great Grandmother Had a Sweep Bruch. Countless of Vacuums bought since, these still work GREAT at are inexpensive!!, August 20, 2014
I am a clean freak who suffers from ADD. Bad combo for me. I usually give up during or before I have to plug in an electric vacuum. This is GREAT. Just grab and go. I can do a full cleaning or if my ADD kicks in, just a few .... then no cord to unplug and have to put away.

It's not a 'vacuum' but it sure pick up a lot of dirt, hair and larger pieces of junk (i Have a dog) than my regular vacuum which often gets the larger pieces jammed or stuck in the vac.

Amco Stainless Steel with Silicone Handle Mezzaluna
Amco Stainless Steel with Silicone Handle Mezzaluna
Price: $9.64
12 used & new from $9.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality Chopper - Smaller than I expected ... but I am less than even a 'novice' with kitchen tools/knives., August 20, 2014
Quality cutter. Nice craftsmanship etc.... It is a bit smaller than I imagined and it does chop if yo want to make a 'chopped salad', but I ended up having to use 2 different choppers (including this one) to get my chopped salad and all its ingredents all chopped.

Chef'n SaladShears Lettuce Chopper
Chef'n SaladShears Lettuce Chopper
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Chopps lettuce well ... not much else, August 20, 2014
Pretty good. I wanted to go on a salad diet after a Subway Chopped salad.. This DOES chop lettuce very well, but not much else like tomatoes, cucumber .... not much other than the lettuce. But good device.

Prilosec OTC Tablets 14 Count
Prilosec OTC Tablets 14 Count
Offered by New Haven Closeouts
Price: $2.85
44 used & new from $2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Check with your Dr. BUT THIS STUFF IS A MIRACLE WORKER FOR REGULAR ACID REFLUX PROBLEMS., July 24, 2014
I'm 47. NEVER had acid reflux problems. 2 months ago, went to bed .... POW ... the worst ever. And it never stopped, 10 minutes after laying down to go to bed.

TUMS didn't do much.

Tried Prilosec on a whim of desperation until I could get to my doctor.

WORKED THE FIRST DAY! Took it in the morning, didn't have any problem that night or any time there after.

Saw my doctor recently (the box say take for 14 days only).

My doctor said the OTC version you can buy online is very low dose, and if it works for me, it is safe to take daily, and even take twice the recommended dosage if necessary ... without concern. The box is overly cautious apparently since it used to be a prescription medication.

Oxiclean Versatile Stain Remover, 7.22 Pounds
Oxiclean Versatile Stain Remover, 7.22 Pounds
Price: $15.17
14 used & new from $15.17

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT .... YOU REALLY, REALLY SHOULD, July 24, 2014
I was never a believer after all those years of infomercials .... BUT IT REALLY DOES A GREAT JOB ON LAUNDRY (without the bleach problems ... wearing out clothes ... and in my case .. accidental spills ever time I use bleach ... ruining whatever shirt I happen to be wearing at the time.

100% RECOMMEND WITHOUT EQUIVOCATION.

GO FIGURE ... INFOMERCIAL ... THAT IS THE REAL DEAL.

Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue, 120 Count (Pack of 8)
Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue, 120 Count (Pack of 8)
Price: $15.09
26 used & new from $14.48

3.0 out of 5 stars To be clear to anyone unsure .... These are Kleenex. Face Tissue. Don't know what else could be said., July 24, 2014
They are "kleenex" brand facial tissue. Admittedly I have found a very broad rage of quality/softness even with Kleenex. Not the highest but not the worst.

Would NOT recommend buying unless on sale and with a subscribe & save discount. Otherwise, like some Amazon household items, they can be so grossly overpriced compared to ANY retail price (not on sale ... and you can always find a sale on Kleenex).

Not to mention having to buy so many.

But I got it at a moment of need, on sale and a S&S discount. Only would repurchase if another low, low price ... and a LONG TIME IN THE FUTURE (or after an unexpected expected severe head cold ... using 8 boxes of tissue).

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Vertical Texture Modern Fit Flat Front Pant, Medium Taupe, 40x32
Price: $32.99

2.0 out of 5 stars They were $14 and after a lifetime of wearing a 32" waist, suddenly I'm a 40" waist ... without any pants that fit., July 24, 2014
Bought them just in the event I have to wear a pair of pants somewhere. I literally have NOTHING that fits since gaining so much weight.

$14 for ill fitting, cheap polyester pants .... is worth it to me. The legs are a bit long (I have always been a 32"leg which hasn't changed with my weight gain) and these 32" leg are VERY LONG and will need to be hemmed a lot if I am going to wear them and look halfway respectful/decent.

"Kenneth Cole" reminds me of my friend always saying "Do you me 'crab' for dinner .... or "KRAB" for dinner". These would be like Kenneth "Kole" pants ... based on quality, fit, style, seams and the overall kind of pants these are.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 5-Pack Sport Briefs - Colors May Vary
Fruit of the Loom Men's 5-Pack Sport Briefs - Colors May Vary
Price: $8.99 - $17.20

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought them because they were on sale "for cheap" - and I got "CHEAP QUALITY", July 24, 2014
Fit is bigger than average (in my opinion) which is ok. The quality, fabric, feel/durability seems very, very poor. For the sale price, I wouldn't complain. However my local 'hole in the wall' Corner Liquor Store (surprisingly) sells cheap packs of socks, undershirts and underwear (I live in a party area of LA) ,... I guess 'one night stands' need underwear at 2am ...

Anyway, they have similar, equal or better quality packs of same kind of underwear, for LESS than even the amazon price.

I just can't see myself buying underwear at a liquor store (I'm not embarrassed, and shop there all the time) it just seems strange ... to be underwear shopping in the middle of the lotto ticket line.

Next time ... I will definitely buy cheap underwear at the creepy old liquor store on the corner.

These are just kinda too thin and flimsy ... like they will wear out pretty quick.

(I tend to prefer "hanes" products over 'fruit of the loom' as a generalization).

Goof Off PSX20004 Bathroom Rust Stain Remover Spray Gel, Trigger Spray 16-Ounce
Goof Off PSX20004 Bathroom Rust Stain Remover Spray Gel, Trigger Spray 16-Ounce
Price: $4.47
12 used & new from $2.94

1.0 out of 5 stars STAIN REMOVER ... NOT "GOOF" REMOVER fyi, July 22, 2014
PAY ATTENTION .... well more attention than I did. I thought I was getting a 'goo off' product. I didn't realize this is a RUST STAIN REMOVER ... NOT REALLY A "GOOF" REMOVER.

I don't have any rust needing removal, so can't comment on that. I do have all sorts of goo - but bought wrong product.

Schlage BE365 CAM 716 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Aged Bronze
Schlage BE365 CAM 716 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Aged Bronze
Price: $100.91
23 used & new from $79.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Got it for a great sale price, July 22, 2014
Got it for a great sale price, but was a bit weary. SURPRISE ... It's a GREAT LOCK! The installation (I am so not a 'do it yourselfeer' and I found it EASY) is very straightforward and easy.

I just replaced my existing deadbolt and used minimal screw tools to accomplish it.

9v battery (included) says has years of life. I only wonder what happens that day it does not work and I don't have the key with me. Anyway, simple to program your own code if you like and the "bronzing" doesn't look as 'distressed' as the photo shows. Just a bit, but very 'new' looking.

I WOULD recommend it.

BTW - I didn't know .... To lock from outside, push the top oval button and turn knob to set dead bolt. Great .... but I suppose if you have kids or troublemakers, they may lock your deadbolt 'just for the fun of it' .... Of course you could use your passcode if accidentally locked out ... but say .... a babysitter or home worker goes out and someone for dumb reason locks out (with a dead bolt) a person who may need to get inside (like child care worker or whatever)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20