Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
I'm A Little Caterpillar
I'm A Little Caterpillar
by Tim Weare
Edition: Board book
19 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Caterpillar puppet degraded, July 8, 2014
All four of my children loved this story when they were small. It was an item that I wanted to put in their baby keepsake boxes because they loved it so much. I assumed because it was latex it would fare better than rubber, which if anyone has seen old items made of rubber knows, gets cracked and brittle or gummy. Sadly this didn't do any better, it is all cracked and split and the caterpillar is no longer whole (it looks as if someone inserted a firecracker into the finger opening, it's no longer even recognizable as a caterpillar. I plan to remove the original latex caterpillar and replace it with a finger puppet knit from yarn. Just a word of warning for anyone who plans to keep it long term as I did.

History Pockets: Ancient Egypt - Grades 4-6+
History Pockets: Ancient Egypt - Grades 4-6+
by Marc Tyler Nobleman
Price: $14.27
78 used & new from $4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Homeschool curriculum, June 17, 2014
Bought this as part of the homeschool curriculum for my 3rd grade daughter. We have not made use of it yet but I have perused the instructions and projects and this appears to be a great way to learn about Ancient Egypt. She has seen some of the projects as well and wanted to get started on it NOW. If your child enjoys crafting or is more of a hands-on learner this is a wonderful resource. Ordered used, it came in really great shape.

Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures (Raiders of the Lost Ark / Temple of Doom / Last Crusade / Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Harrison Ford
Price: $34.99
65 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just watched this with my kids, June 17, 2014
Great value! All four movies (even though we NEVER intend to watch the fourth one again!) Contains original versions of the movies complete with the special effects of the time. Our kids are a little spoiled by CGI because they kept pointing out how OBVIOUS the green screen is, but overall they liked the storyline. Kind of like watching the original Star Wars movies, dated special effects can't overshadow a good story! My 13 year old son is now ready and asking to watch the Young Indiana Jones series.

Doll Hairbrush in Pink, For 18 Inch Dolls like American Girl Dolls & Bitty Baby, Doll Wig Hair Brush by Sophia's, Doll Accessories
Offered by Doll-Clothes, by My Doll's Life
Price: $6.50
2 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 17, 2014
I was at first thrown off by the reviews that said this was a tiny brush (one said it was only three inches...I interpreted that to mean the whole thing was three inches long, not the case). Because of this I was hesitant to order it. In fact, this is your standard purse-brush size, not a full size brush but I would not seek to use a full-size brush on a doll anyway. It's a very comfortable size for a child to hold and I really didn't have a problem holding on to it either. The plastic has glitter embedded in it, which I don't think necessarily shows up in the picture. My younger girls wanted to use it on their own hair, it is that attractive. Very well made and I anticipate it lasting for some time. Used on an inexpensive American Girl style doll from Target. The hair is still coming out but I think it is the nature of the doll and not the brush, which does a fine job of passing through her hair without resistance.

Frozen
Frozen
Price: $7.99
84 used & new from $1.72

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love it, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Frozen (Audio CD)
He won't admit it but I can tell, even my son is impressed. The voice recordings are quality and the instrumental accompaniment is the exact version found on the soundtrack.

Mary Ellen's Best Press Clear Starch Alternative 16.9 Ounces-Scent Free
Mary Ellen's Best Press Clear Starch Alternative 16.9 Ounces-Scent Free
Price: $8.05
14 used & new from $6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, June 16, 2014
I made a dress for my daughter's First Communion and sent it to be dry cleaned. It was a silk dupion dress with silk organza overlay. Idiots wet washed it, which made it shrink and the organza lost its sizing. Thanks to the quality of the material it did not shrink so much that she couldn't wear it, but it looked like a worn out rag because of the limpness of the material. I bought this and pressed the dress with a dry iron. It looked so much better and the sizing held beautifully. This is much better than the spray starch that is available in stores. There is no flaking as a regular spray starch is inclined to do and it leaves no residue on the iron.

100% Cotton - Pillow Protector - Zippered Style - Set of 2 - 200 Thread Count - Queen Size (20x30")
Offered by Right Choice Bedding
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice, June 16, 2014
Lovely price too. beautifully made and a perfect fit for my queen sized down pillows. I used them to replace other protectors which I bought far more dearly at a department store.

Cybrtrayd R026 Holy Communion Lolly Chocolate Candy Mold with Exclusive Cybrtrayd Copyrighted Chocolate Molding Instructions plus Optional Candy Packaging Bundles
Price: $5.37
4 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, June 16, 2014
I didn't make lollies from them, instead I used them to make candy wafers (used less chocolate than needed to fill the circular area). The detail is perfect. I have one more child making her First Eucharist in the future and so I will try them as lollies then and update my review.

Tea Cozies 4
Tea Cozies 4
by Emma Varnam
Price: $10.80
61 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling patterns...but, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Tea Cozies 4 (Paperback)
I own all 4 books. I decided to sit down with the first book and knit one of the patterns (Strawberries and Cream). No matter how I tried, I could not make the math work. The stitch and row counts just did not make sense. I found the web site of the publisher but there was no errata posted, so I sent an email to the company. They sent me a link to the PDF for the errata...almost every pattern contained errors, and the Strawberries and Cream pattern had its own PDF, that's how erroneous it was! I am pleased with the way the pattern ultimately turned out and as I mention in the title of the post, the patterns are adorable. Just understand that you may need to contact the company if you start one of the patterns. I will say, however, that the response from the company was quick and they were very helpful, so if something goes cockeyed with one of them, you will be able to find the corrections if you ask.

A Little Catechism With little verses and little sayings for little children
A Little Catechism With little verses and little sayings for little children
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, June 16, 2014
Glimpse of how a Catholic child would have learned their catechism in years past. It probably would not appeal to children today, although there isn't necessarily anything flawed in the theology. Still interesting for adults.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3