Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for franklinba > Reviews

Browse

franklinba's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

franklinba "guitarguy321" RSS Feed (Apex, NC United States)

My Friend the Future
My Friend the Future
2 used & new from $0.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, November 20, 2010
This review is from: My Friend the Future (Audio CD)
Defending Brooklyn is a band worth checking out. The album is filled with catchy rock songs. The instrumentation is well-crafted and the songs really all work together. It's a shame this band didn't put out more music, but their one CD is awesome!

Archie Carroll by Do It To Julia
Archie Carroll by Do It To Julia
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, November 20, 2010
Do It To Julia's album, "Archie Carroll" is a great blend of folk, indie rock, and pop. The songs feature a male singer with lots of female harmonies. The songs are well constructed and will get stuck in you head. This is a band to check out! They are going to be big!

All Alone in An Empty House
All Alone in An Empty House
Price: $12.99
35 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Record, August 12, 2010
I have been listening to Lost In The Trees for a couple of years now and have seen them live countless times. When I heard that they were going to re-release their album, "All Alone In An Empty House" on their new label, Anti Records, I didn't know what to think. The original Trekky Records release was one of my favorite albums and I found myself fearful of change. However, I bought it from a local record shop the day it came out and have been listening to it frequently over the last couple of days. On my first listen, I had mixed feelings. I loved the two new tracks, "A Room Where Your Paintings Hang" and "We Burn The Leaves," but I found myself attached to some of the older mixes of the familiar tracks. However, upon further listens, this album has truly revealed itself to me. It is beautiful, haunting, memorizing. Ari and the gang have created a masterpiece. This album deserves more recognition than it's getting and I hope that the band's switch to Anti Records will allow countless others to discover the beauty that is Lost In The Trees.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2011 10:10 AM PST

Tell All Your Friends
Tell All Your Friends
Price: $11.74
66 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME EMO!!!, November 5, 2003
This review is from: Tell All Your Friends (Audio CD)
This is my favorite CD in my collection. I can just let it run over and over again and I never get tired of it. This is true emo. Taking Back Sunday is the greatest band to ever live. Here is my breakdown of the songs.
1.You Know How I Do: 9/10
Strong way to start out CD. Nice guitar riff. Great lyrics.
2.Bike Scene: 8/10
Nothing special. Song builds up and by the end it sounds just like the rest of their songs.
3.Cute Without the E: 10/10
GREAT SONG. I can listen to this song over and over again and never get sick of it
4.There's No I In Team: 10/10
Good guitar riff. End is the best part (Best friends means I pull the trigger)
5.Great Romances of the 20th Century: 8/10
OK song. Nothing more to say.
6.Ghost Man on 3rd: 7/10
If I had to pick the worst song, this is it. Chorus is strong though.
7.Timberwolves at New Jersey: 10/10
FAVORITE SONG. This song starts out great, but the ending is the best
8.The Blue Channel: 8/10
Once again, nothing special.
9.You're So Last Summer: 10/10
Awesome song. Best lyrics on the CD are in this song. ('The truth, is you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on you shirt').
10.Head Club: 9/10
Most punk song on the CD. Once again, the ending of the song is the best.

Drive-Thru Invasion Tour Compilation
Drive-Thru Invasion Tour Compilation
Offered by AMZNIPM
Price: $1.77
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD, August 28, 2003
All the bands of Drive-Thru records are awesome. This compilation is wonderful. Some of the higlights are "Best of Me (live)" by Starting Line and "Head On Collison (acoustic)" by New Found Glory. The video disk is cool too.
Drive-Thru records rock!

Drunk Enough to Dance
Drunk Enough to Dance
Price: $5.99
79 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay... I guess, May 9, 2003
This review is from: Drunk Enough to Dance (Audio CD)
I like bowling and I like soup but, this really didn't do it for me. I just want to destroy the cd when I listen to some of the songs.

No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls
No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls
Price: $5.81
278 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD, May 1, 2003
This is one of the best CDs I have ever bought. Most bands start off a little shaky with their first CD. Not Simple Plan. The best songs on the CD are "God must hate me" and "Grow Up". There are also other really good songs like "I'd do anything", "I'm just a kid" and "One Day". Overrall this CD rocks. I recommend it to anyone who like Pop-Punk music. Simple Plan rocks.