Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for C Clark > Reviews

Browse

C Clark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C Clark RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
6mm Black Tunsten Ring Dome Two Tone Polished Finish Comfort Fit Wedding Band for Men, Comes with a Gift Box (7.5)
Offered by Somen
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick shipping, great looking ring!, March 22, 2015
Beautiful ring, and it looks wonderful on my husband. He wanted a ring he could wear to work without worrying about destroying the original one. It's perfect.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 6th)

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it! I only wish I could get rid ..., January 17, 2015
I love it! I only wish I could get rid of the ads, but it was not an option when purchased.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2015 8:09 PM PST

Fintie Kindle Paperwhite SmartShell Case -The Thinnest and Lightest Leather Cover for All-New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All versions: 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 New 300 PPI), Vintage Glory Purple
Offered by Fintie
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option for your new Paperwhite!, January 5, 2015
I purchased the purple vintage version of this, and I'm very impressed with the overall quality and design of it. It fit my new Paperwhite wonderfully, has a nice slim design, and the magnetic open/close feature works well. It seems very well made, and the color is very bold and colorful.

Shipping was as expected, and it was delivered promptly. With any shipments that are ordered online, I have noticed faster shipping to businesses verses homes so I try to have most everything delivered to my work to ensure quick delivery.

I chose this one over the Amazon cover since the cost of the Amazon cover is outlandish considering the cost of the device itself. This is a wonderful option without breaking the bank.

beltronics PRO200 8X Range Other Radar Laser
beltronics PRO200 8X Range Other Radar Laser
Price: $169.95
10 used & new from $169.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Low alerts in the city, October 21, 2014
Love it. Low alerts in the city. Mainly large stores set off x band. I enjoy this chirps loud to get your attention and then drops down to not be so jarring. Mute is great as well.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is due to the big suction cup mount did not come with it like it did for my father. It's the flimsy small mount that loves to fall off during extreme temperatures. Had to buy the mount I wanted elsewhere.

Radar Detector Car Dash and Windshield Mount
Radar Detector Car Dash and Windshield Mount
Offered by MountGuys
Price: $19.79
8 used & new from $11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality mount, does not stick to textured dashes., October 21, 2014
Sticks great to the windshield, and overall it seems of good quality. Would totally recommend this to someone looking for a windshield dector mount.

However, I was hoping for it to stick to my dash. Sadly, it does not. If you have a textured dash, and you don't want it on you windshield, this is not recommended.

A Wall Ever Higher
A Wall Ever Higher
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I was unable to finish it, January 25, 2013
It just droned on for so long with very little action that I ended up losing interest in the book, and stopped reading it.

Amazon Gift Card - Email - Happy Holidays (Ornaments)
Amazon Gift Card - Email - Happy Holidays (Ornaments)
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy & Fool Proof, January 25, 2013
This is a super easy to make sure that person on your gift list gets the right gift for the holidays!

Lost Long (The Freyr Chronicles Book 1)
Lost Long (The Freyr Chronicles Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, but leaves you on a cliff hangar ending, May 30, 2012
I will be looking out for the next book in The Freyr Chronicles. I would like to see a little more editing, but the number of mishaps were fine for the cost of the book. The only reason I took a star away from this action packed book was due to editing and the cliff hangar at the end. I really wanted to see how things would go, but I can see that there is plenty to work with to create a second book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2012 11:11 AM PDT

Intrigue (The Night Muse Trilogy Book 1)
Intrigue (The Night Muse Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, and wondering when we will see the other books!, February 29, 2012
This book kept me interested throughout all of the chapters. Not too bad of editing for a free eBook either! Very few mistakes, and those that I found were easy to read thru. The only thing that slightly made me a little bonkers was Calli using her creative cursing in the dire situation with Ares. I think at that point the creative words would have went out the window with some very colorful language, but I do understand that this is a book intended for teens. (I'm an over 30 that likes the romance, but not all the sex scenes)

I will be on the look out for books two and three!

Amazon.com Black Gift Card Box - $50, Holiday Globe Card
Amazon.com Black Gift Card Box - $50, Holiday Globe Card
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just WOW! Super fast & Easy, December 11, 2011
If you're looking for a gift for someone you have no idea what to get for them, Amazon gift-cards are my personal holiday lifesaver. This year they introduced the packaging of the cards, and it looks very professional.

The best part about these cards was that I ordered them on a Thursday evening, and they were dropped off at my door that Saturday! Talk about speedy delivery.

Of course I will continue to use Amazon for my gifts of the unknown.

Page: 1 | 2