Profile for CammyB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CammyB RSS Feed (California)

ChillWarmer Stainless Steel Food Jar - Insulated 16 Ounce Thermal FunJar (Blue)
ChillWarmer Stainless Steel Food Jar - Insulated 16 Ounce Thermal FunJar (Blue)
Offered by ChillWarmer
Price: $19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars My children really like their FunJars, December 4, 2014
My children really like their FunJars. I purchased them after receiving complaints that their other containers didn't keep food warm until lunch. The FunJars have been well accepted in my house. The kids no longer complain about cold food and I am happy the food that leaves my house warm can stay warm after several hours. The room in the jars is way more than enough for the amount of food my children eat. There's plenty of room for adult meals/food also.

I did lose a seal from the jar's top without my knowledge. Luckily, I was able to notice this while washing the containers. I contacted customer service and received a reply within 24 hours. Within a week of my contacting them, a new replacement seal had been shipped out to me. I haven't had any other problems but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate to contact their excellent customer service.

Techcraft TRK55B 55-Inch Wide TV Stand (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Techcraft TRK55B 55-Inch Wide TV Stand (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stand, November 2, 2011
I did quite a bit of research looking for the perfect stand for our flat panel Sony Bravia. Before purchasing this one I was concerned about the packaging based on the other reviews. Well, I'm writing this review to help others, as I rely heavily on others reviews when making purchases. I ordered this stand during the 2010 holiday season and it arrived in PERFECT condition. I was able to assemble the stand by myself with little difficulties. I am very challenged when it comes to putting things together). It has plenty of space for our DVD player, Wii and PS3 all situated on the bottom shelf. It is a very nice stand. It does collect dust, but I use it as a gentle reminder to dust other house items at the same time.