Profile for B. Good > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 171

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Good RSS Feed (Oregon, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Diesel Men's Exposure I M Fashion Sneaker,Black,11 M US
Diesel Men's Exposure I M Fashion Sneaker,Black,11 M US
3 used & new from $142.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Sneakers!, February 17, 2015
These shoes are great for many reasons.

+ Price/Value
+ Quality
+ Fit
+ Lightweight
+ True to Size

- Somewhat rigid denim will require a break-in period
- Very little arch support

_Bottom Line_ Yes, I would recommend these shoes. They are snug, comfortable, lightweight, and are very comfortable sneakers. The only drawback is there is little to no arch support in the sole of the shoe. Overall, they are great and I would buy another pair.

[ Motorola Droid Turbo / XT1254 ] ToPerk (TM) Cyber Grid Armor Case (ALSO Compatible with Ballistic Nylon) + Free HD Screen Protector & Stylus Pen As Bundle Sale - Blue
Offered by ToPerk
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, December 22, 2014
+Price
+Fit
+Comes with Screen Protector
+Variety of colors to choose from
+Buttons still work well
+Does not cover any ports
-The blue one I have nearly looks purple
-The stylus color is apparently random. I have a yellow stylus

_Bottom Line_ Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. For the price, this case does just what I wanted. The phone is not slippery any longer, yet still slips into a pocket easily. Easy 5 stars.

Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph Black Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch T0554171105700
Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph Black Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch T0554171105700
Offered by Watchoss
Price: $384.55
20 used & new from $376.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, January 17, 2014
This is a beautiful watch that is an eye catcher. It is shiny, as other reviews say, but not mirror-like.

+ Included all links, booklets, and box
+ Keeps perfect time
+ Thin bezel makes the dial appear bigger
+ Polished stainless steel
+ Band clasps 3 times to ensure it does not come off
+ Sapphire Crystal (Very hard, most expensive, and will not scratch easily, if at all)

- No cons

_Bottom line_ Yes, I would recommend this watch. It is classy, sporty, and is sure to impress. Watch the price however, this can be had for under $400. I am very pleased I bought it. I took it to a jeweler to remove three links and was assured this is a quality time piece. Easy 5 stars.

Clear Hanging Glass Candle Holder Round, Glass Terrarium, Plant Terrarium, with Double Hook - 5" (6 pcs)
Offered by Modern Vase & Gift
Price: $10.70
3 used & new from $10.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged, None broken, January 6, 2014
I bought these globes to make mini terrariums with succulents, moss, etc. These are a little smaller than I expected, but they will work well. The glass was well packaged and all the pieces were individually wrapped. The hooks are strong and all the pieces appear to be identical with no variations.

_Bottom Line_ Yes, I would recommend these to a friend. The price is right and I probably won't even use them all! Easy 5 stars!

Full Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $37.95
5 used & new from $27.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks through despite claims its waterproof!, January 5, 2014
I bought this to use on a bed for a child learning to sleep through the night diaper free. We used this cover and after about the third night my child wet the bed. Within minutes of the accident I came in the room (awakened by my daughter) and I peeled back the sheets, and this cover to be washed. Much to my surprise the mattress was wet to the touch and smelled of urine.

+ Nothing positive to report, wasted money

- Leaked the first time
- Wetness soaked through even within minutes
- The product I received was obviously not waterproof, I didn't use high dryer heat or any of the other excuses
- The mattress cover failed

_Bottom Line_ No, I would not recommend this to a friend. I bought this as an alternative to the noisy plastic covers, thinking this would seal out any spills or accidents to protect the mattress. I was wrong. I stand with the many other reviewers that also said that mattress protector leaks. Not just the smell of urine went through either, I swiped my hand on a wet bare mattress and I am not happy. I will try another product and I recommend other shoppers look elsewhere.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2014 11:35 AM PDT

Rider Beard Hat Beanie
Rider Beard Hat Beanie

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small beard. Worthless for me., December 31, 2013
This review is from: Rider Beard Hat Beanie
This beard hat was supposed to be a gift for a friend. The tiny almost shriveled looking yarn of a beard was of no value. Thankfully Amazon accepted my return for a defective item. Either the item was defective or this beard hat is just poorly made. I have not one good thing to say about this product.

_Bottom Line_ No, I would not recommend this to a friend.

Medium Replacement Silicone Earbuds Tips 3 Pairs for Bose In Ear Headphones Earphones IE2 MIE2I in SEALED RETAIL PACKAGE
Offered by SoftRound (USA Seller)
Price: $4.49
6 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive replacement, same as original., October 31, 2013
No matter how hard I try, I seem to always lose these on my headphones. They get caught on something when I take them off and they drop and I lose them. Well, it's not a problem anymore because these are inexpensive replacements for my headphones. They work great.

+ Inexpensive
+ Replacement for the originals

_Bottom Line_ Yes, I would recommend these. I will be buying these again if I manage to lose another. All in all, these are a great replacement.

Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner - All Natural -Vegan Friendly Organic Oils and Butters
Offered by Honest Amish
Price: $16.40
9 used & new from $16.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, not messy or slimy, smells like licorice to me, October 31, 2013
I like this beard balm very much. I enjoy it more after it has been in for about an hour and the smell mellows out a bit. It smells like licorice to me and I am not a real big fan of that in my beard. Fragrance aside, this is great stuff!

+ A little goes a long way
+ Leaves beard soft and clean feeling not greasy or slimy
+ Easy to use container
+ Cost/Value
+ Protects the skin

- The scent is a negative for me but of course fragrance is subjective as others may enjoy it but I give 4 stars for the smell.

_Bottom line_ Yes, I would recommend it as it is natural and works very well at softening the beard and protecting the skin underneath. I do not have dry skin/flakes in my beard and my face does not itch. This is good stuff but I do not care for the smell so I will be looking for alternatives when this is gone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2013 1:28 PM PDT

Bosch 22-CA / 3397006508E7W Clear Advantage Beam Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 22-CA / 3397006508E7W Clear Advantage Beam Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Price: $10.73
30 used & new from $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Buy 2, this is for one blade., October 31, 2013
I am glad I chose these wipers over my previous rainx wipers. These are less expense but far superior in functionality. My previous wipers left streaks and missed spots. These Bosch blades wipe the windshield wonderfully clear each time. I had them on in minutes and I am very happy with my purchase. We are approaching the rainy season here in the Pacific NW and I am confident I will be able to see, even during the biggest downpours.

+ Cost
+ Fit
+ Quality
+ Clean streak free
+ Noise free

- no negatives

_Bottom Line_ Yes, I would recommend these to a friend. I am not going to overpay for less than perfect blades anymore. The Bosch blades are here to stay.

Zoo Med Coral Flora Sun Plant Growth Bulb T8 17 Watts, 24-Inch
Zoo Med Coral Flora Sun Plant Growth Bulb T8 17 Watts, 24-Inch
Price: $14.24
18 used & new from $4.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and produces a nice warm color, October 24, 2013
This bulb works great for my terrarium. The bulb produces a red/purple/pink sort of combination color of light. This is well balanced by the other 6500K bulb I have on top of the tank. I am happy that I now have light in both the blue and red spectrum. The plants are doing well and appear to have more accurate color under the lights with this bulb added.

+ Price
+ Instant on
+ Works with timer
+ Specifically for plants
+ No buzzing or flickering
+ Great for low light plants

- No negatives to report

_Bottom Line_ Yes, I would recommend this bulb to a friend. It "warms" the color of my terrarium while providing light necessary for maximum plant growth. Some higher light plants I have became leggy and did not flourish under only this bulb. When I moved the plants to the tank with brighter light including one 6500K and this bulb the plants began to thrive. My plants with lower light requirements thrived under this bulb exclusively.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18