Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for deckgardeninggirl > Reviews

Browse

deckgardeninggirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

deckgardeninggirl RSS Feed

Fiore® Stylish Folding TR90 Reading Glasses w/ Zipper Case - Black & Tortoise (1.00-3.50) (1.75, Tortoise)
Offered by NEWPORT BLVD (100% Perfect Feedback - U.S.A seller)
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these glasses, April 15, 2016
I love these glasses, travelled through India for 3 weeks and had the pouch clipped to the outside of my bag. They are sturdy and fold up very easily. I highly recommend.

Panacea Products Forged 3-Tier Plant Stand, Black
Panacea Products Forged 3-Tier Plant Stand, Black
Price: $84.05
17 used & new from $75.64

3.0 out of 5 stars folding plant stand, May 20, 2011
This product works perfectly on my deck. However the bottom shelf support sheared off when I was assembling. The instructions inside the box, were just that, instructions. No product details or contact numbers, which I would have used to inform company. Threw box away, so did not have any extra info on weight, etc which I'd forgotten what they'd said!
However, love that it folds and can bring inside for winter.