Profile for Fred Lackey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fred Lackey RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy, Colors May Vary
Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy, Colors May Vary
Price: $12.74
57 used & new from $10.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Our kitten played with this for almost 90 minutes when ..., July 18, 2014
Our kitten played with this for almost 90 minutes when it arrived. It's only been a few weeks and she still knocks it around every once in a while. She has no interest in the scratching pad. The base is heavy enough that it does not move once it's on the carpet. Decent quality for a cat, however the track has some minor imperfections which causes some resistance on the ball, but not enough to stop her from playing with it.

SSSCAT Cat Training Aid
SSSCAT Cat Training Aid
Price: $17.99
29 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a good product. Have purchased refills so we can keep ..., July 18, 2014
This review is from: SSSCAT Cat Training Aid (Misc.)
Works as expected. Our kitten hates them and has no desire to jump on the countertops any longer. My only complaints would be that the sensors are very sensitive and the cans do not last as long as we would have hoped. Still a good product. Have purchased refills so we can keep using them.

SmartyKat Crackle Chute Cat Toy Collapsible Tunnel
SmartyKat Crackle Chute Cat Toy Collapsible Tunnel
Price: $7.88
23 used & new from $7.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Our kitten hates the noise. Uses every other tunnel ..., July 18, 2014
Our kitten hates the noise. Uses every other tunnel she has... except this one. Both Walmart and Target sell the same product. Might be easier to try it out from one of those stores.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2014 6:32 PM PDT

North American Pet Products Sisal Cat Post, 32-Inch, Assorted Colors
North American Pet Products Sisal Cat Post, 32-Inch, Assorted Colors
Price: $41.17
2 used & new from $39.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. I've purchased five or six so far, July 18, 2014
Good product. I've purchased five or six so far. Tall enough that our kitten should not outgrow it. Will be buying more.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked as expected. Average quality. No issues. ..., July 18, 2014
Worked as expected. Average quality. No issues. Would buy again.

Faburo Adjustable Back Brace for Posture and Back Pain Support UNISEX
Faburo Adjustable Back Brace for Posture and Back Pain Support UNISEX

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect! Placing another order! =), July 4, 2014
I'm a software developer and am seated, at a desk, for 12-18 hours each day. Wearing the brace for even ONE DAY gave me a noticeable difference. My posture is exactly how it should be. The brace is soft and very comfortable. The feeling of needing to stretch, after standing up, is gone. I absolutely LOVE this brace and will by buying a few more (another white, and two in black) just to ensure I always have one for years to come.

One word of caution for those of us with broader shoulders or larger upper arms: The brace is challenging to remove. I use a ruler or wooden back scratcher to basically push or pull the straps off of the opposite arm. By no means is it uncomfortable. You'll figure it out.

K&N KN-138 Powersports High Performance Oil Filter
K&N KN-138 Powersports High Performance Oil Filter
Price: $10.77
122 used & new from $9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Filter Yet, June 10, 2014
After trying all types of oil filter tools (wrenches, straps, etc.) to remove and replace the stock filters on my GSXR-1000, I switched to the K&N. The built in nut is perfect for slipping in a wrench and removing it. Will never buy another model or brand.

Schlage FE599NX CAM 505 ACC 505 Home Keypad Lever with Z-Wave Technology, Bright Brass
Price: $190.34
10 used & new from $165.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 10, 2014
Incredibly easy to install. Impressive quality and design. Purchased two to replace Kwikset locks. My only complaint is the back must be fully removed to access the batteries, however it has been about a year and they have not needed replacing.

What I love most about the Schlage design is the small number of moving parts. Rather than wasting battery life by turning a motor, the Schlage locks simply move a pin (with a magnet, I assume). This means less draw on the battery and [probably] a much longer life all around.

Targus AWE15US Notebook Stand with Removable Chill Hub
Targus AWE15US Notebook Stand with Removable Chill Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 10, 2014
While I almost never use the cooling feature of this stand, I absolutely love the design. The adjustable angle is perfect. The structure is sturdy even for my largest workstation-grade laptops. My only complaint is that these are so hard to find. I've purchased about 50 of these over the years for various offices and will continue to buy them whenever I find them.

Folding Step Stool 15 Inch with Anti Slip Dots (Black)
Folding Step Stool 15 Inch with Anti Slip Dots (Black)
Offered by Superior Houseware
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design, June 10, 2014
Purchased one for my office to use in a pinch. Since then I've purchased five more. The stool is the perfect height, is very sturdy, and folds up nicely to tuck out of the way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4