Profile for J. Schenck > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Schenck "RC Heli guy" RSS Feed (La Vista, NE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by steelerfreak
Price: $11.68
86 used & new from $3.00

2.0 out of 5 stars just another zombie movie, January 6, 2014
Just another zombie flick. Glad I didn't pay too much for it. They lost me when you go from bite to zombie in 10 seconds.

Galaxy Note 3 Case, i-Blason N9000 Prime Series Dual Layer Holster Case with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Belt clip option but hard to remove, January 6, 2014
I wanted to have some type of belt clip holster to carry my Note3 and this does the job. I like the kick stand on the case and it protects the device well.

One downfall is it's very difficult to remove the device from the holster, especially when you are try to do it quickly to answer a call. The soft rubber case does not slide in/out of the holster easily. I partially resolved this by bending out the clips on the holster to releive some of the tension but still doesn't slide in/out easy and also does not 'click' in place to ensure a safe secure mount.

Happy with it for the price but I'd prefer to have a holster that has the device click in and out rather than sliding in especially with the soft rubber case which prevents it from working well.

Garmin Carrying Case nüvi 37xx Series
Garmin Carrying Case nüvi 37xx Series
Offered by Renaid Media LLC
Price: $9.99
55 used & new from $4.26

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, December 9, 2013
So glad I got this for my 3490 Nuvi - it should have been included. Fits very well doesn't add a lot of bulk. nice price though, again I think it should have been included with the Nuvi to begin with.

Garmin nüvi 3490LMT 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps and Traffic (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
5 used & new from $114.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for my Nuvi 350, December 9, 2013
Very glad I bought this for my east coast trip. The 4.3" screen size works well for me, I didn't find myself wishing I had the larger screen. The screen image quality is very nice. Big upgrade from the previous Nuvi I bought in 2008. This one is so thin and small it easily fits in my pocket. Really happy with purchasing this from Amazon's discount warehouse, it was a bit cheaper than a new unit but works and looks just as good.

Under The Dome, Season 1
Under The Dome, Season 1
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me watching, August 6, 2013
It's standard Steven King characters. It will be interesting to see how they develop the different plot lines. I haven't read the book so I don't have the advantage/dis-advantage of comparison.

Vivitar VIV-VT-67 67-Inch Monopod
Vivitar VIV-VT-67 67-Inch Monopod
Price: $10.99
20 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple product - great price, July 31, 2013
This is exactly what I needed to hold my sony NEX-5 for shooting video. It's nice and compact, built well for my use and great price. I bought a "Mini Ball Head Camera Mount" to go with it for less than $15 also. Good combo. I'm able to keep the swivel head in the bag that this monopod comes with and attach the bag to my camera bag.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my generator, July 31, 2013
Got a Ryobi 2200 suitcase style generator. Absolutely a shame they don't put hour meters on these generators. This was a great solution, should have done that earlier. This was inexpensive and the right one for my gen

SANOXY®New All Channel Wireless Mini Rapid Automobile Car Charger Cigarette Lighter + FM Radio Adapter Transmitter /Modulator For Apple iPod / iPhone / iTouch 3G, & 3G S / Nano / Classic / Touch / Video MP3 player, -LCD Display,Black
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Detachable power is nice, March 11, 2013
product works great, no wire to break like the $35 Belkin it replaced. Functions fine. price was definitely right. Good way to charge your iDevice while driving also.

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition with CliffsNotes - Bright Blue
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition with CliffsNotes - Bright Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, cliff notes nice bonus, March 11, 2013
This is the 2nd TI-84. first one failed after about 1/.5 years of banging around in my daughters back pack. It has a "fast blink" cursor and malfunctions at random times. Tried all the resets and fixes but I think it's a hardware problem on one of the buttons. so we needed another one. She is taking calculus, this is the calculator that the teachers teach with and it's still allowed on the ACT.

This was shipped fast with PRIME. The pamphlet was a nice bonus but is a small pamphlet, not a standard cliff notes booklet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fast PRIME shipping, March 11, 2013
and a good deal. Been a TT user for 15 years, like being my own CPA. Saves me the money and I'm more involved in my own taxes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3