Profile for Lena Esther Gordon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lena Esther Gordon "Lena bena Diva" RSS Feed (Denver, CO United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Daily Yoga
Daily Yoga
DVD ~ Rodney Yee
Offered by Mediaflix
Price: $6.99
50 used & new from $2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Love his voice, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Daily Yoga (DVD)
I have a bad back and needed to get some videos for home. I read reviews and decided to try this. Some videos are so annoying after you've done them over and over, but his voice and these sessions are great.

Safavieh Mercer Collection Vicki Light Beige Vanity Stool
Safavieh Mercer Collection Vicki Light Beige Vanity Stool
Price: $138.99
7 used & new from $138.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stool., January 16, 2013
I'm a designer and used this stool in a master bathroom remodel. We added casters to make it moveable, and it fit perfectly under the vanity counter @ 30".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2014 5:35 AM PDT

Lutron TT300H-BR Electronics Plug-In Lamp Dimmer, Dark Brown
Lutron TT300H-BR Electronics Plug-In Lamp Dimmer, Dark Brown
Price: $13.88
6 used & new from $13.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Lurton is great brand., January 16, 2013
I'm a designer and use Lutron often in my clients homes and offices. I had a broken lamp, and had my electrician hard wire this to my lamp. Works great, and was a less expensive fix.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hat!, January 16, 2013
I bought this to wear for the botched playoff game against the Ravens. Unfortunately, it ended with me crying, but the hat was awesome. Super warm, great for late season games. I found a similarly colored throwback tshirt to match.

Denver Broncos Cuffless Knit Hat By Reebok
Denver Broncos Cuffless Knit Hat By Reebok
Offered by ARKWHOLESALE, LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this broncos hat!, January 16, 2013
It is soft, comfy, warm and it fits just like it shows. It's a bit more light weight than some of the knit hats, so will be good for fall games.

Aprilaire 500 Humidifier, 24V Whole House Humidifier w/ Auto Digital Control Bypass Damper .5 Gallons/ hour
Offered by Same Day Supply Inc
Price: $130.29
4 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, January 16, 2013
Get this installed professionally, and it will work perfectly, be easy to control and make your home much more comfortable. Here in Denver, whole home humidifiers are necessary.

Bulova Women's 98P124 Substantial Ceramic & Stainless Steel Watch
Bulova Women's 98P124 Substantial Ceramic & Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by WatchUbuy
Price: $155.55
20 used & new from $147.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, quality watch!, December 16, 2012
I've been looking for a watch for a long time, and am very picky about watches. I narrowed it down to 6 watches, and ultimately decided on this one. When it arrived, I loved it so much, I ran out and brought it to a jeweler to remove some links immediately so I could wear it! It is heavy...it feels substantial, and is the perfect size for me. Not too big for my small wrist, but not so small it looks girls and silly. Just fancy enough to wear with dress clothes, just casual enough to wear everyday. I LOVE this watch. ;) it was worth the $

Panasonic KX-TCA60 Hands-Free Headset with Comfort Fit Headband for Use with Cordless Phones
Price: $9.39
121 used & new from $4.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable headset, December 16, 2012
I bought this headset for my client and he has found it very comfortable and useful. He's able to walk throughout his 1700 sq.ft. home while on the phone and it stays connected.

Panasonic KX-TS105B Integrated Business Corded Phone - Black
Panasonic KX-TS105B Integrated Business Corded Phone - Black
5 used & new from $86.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good speaker phone., December 16, 2012
Works and sounds great. I bought this for my client, and it works good. It's not the best phone, but for the price it's the best value.

Luxury Divas Gunmetal Stud Black Elastic Stretch Cinch Belt Size Large
Luxury Divas Gunmetal Stud Black Elastic Stretch Cinch Belt Size Large
Offered by Luxury Divas
Price: $18.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, flexible belt., December 16, 2012
This belt is flexible elastic. For someone thin it will keep its shape, for someone with a softer middle, it will fold and wrinkle. It's very cute and comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2