Profile for M. M. C. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. M. C. "Margaret" RSS Feed (Midwest USA)

Maxam Brand Canvas Messenger Bag
Maxam Brand Canvas Messenger Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, November 2, 2008
This review is from: Maxam Brand Canvas Messenger Bag
This bag was purchased as part of my son's Indiana Jones costume. It worked perfectly as the field bag Indie usually carries with him. My son is 7 and it was a perfect size for his stature. I would not recommend this bag for school books since it's smaller than the average messenger bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, November 2, 2008
This product is pretty cheap but did it's job for one day. The belt slipped off a couple of times so we replaced it with a real leather belt and threaded the holster onto it. It gave his overall Indie costume the effect we wanted but were a bit disappointed in the quality. By the way, it comes with a blue and red toy gun inserted in the holster to fill it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Shirt, November 2, 2008
I bought this shirt for my 7 year old son to wear for his Indiana Jones costume on Halloween. It was a perfect fit and I was blown away by the detail and structure. He felt like he was wearing a serious, grown-up shirt that even Indie himself would be proud to wear. I would highly recommend this shirt even though it is a bit pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Bag, May 14, 2007
Cool looking bag. My only gripe would be how soft it is which makes it a little flimsy. Lots of compartments though with plenty of room for everything.