Profile for Karrie Pavish Anderson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karrie Pavish Anderson "KPA" RSS Feed (Galena, AK USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Dreaming Paris
Dreaming Paris
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Instrumental, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Dreaming Paris (MP3 Music)
Loving this song's harmonies, sequences, rhythmic patterns, and neo-classical and improvisational melodies. I've heard a larger ensemble (VOCE) perform this with variations, live at The Blue Whale in L.A. and loved that too. This piece was composed by Vardan Ovsepian, the pianist on the track, who is phenomenal.

If you enjoy this track, I recommend "Every Tomorrow" from this album too.

Lorina Blood Orange Premium French Sparkling Soda, 14.2 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Price: $24.37
3 used & new from $24.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Was sent the wrong flavor, April 5, 2014
Not sure what the Blood Orange flavor tastes like because they sent me the Pink Lemonade flavor instead of the Orange like I ordered. There's no juice in it, just a syrup-type pop and it didn't taste very lemony. I wish I could have tried the Blood Orange version.

Pamela's Products Chocolate Chunk Pecan Shortbread, 5.29-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $40.31

5.0 out of 5 stars One of My Guilty Pleasures, January 9, 2014
In the wheat-free and gluten-free world, sometimes texture and taste aren't the best. Not so with these cookies. They are my favorite in Pamela's line. The flavor and texture are similar to Pecan Sandies, and there is no skimping when it comes to the rich, smooth chocolate chunks. I have these on subscription now. I do wish more than nine cookies came in the box, but I suppose that's the only way to keep me from eating a dozen or more in one sitting :)

Prince of Light (Volume 1)
Prince of Light (Volume 1)
by K.C. Rivers
Price: $8.54
2 used & new from $4.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking Forward to More Stories from KC Rivers, January 9, 2014
Compelling characters, especially Delanor and Faolan - love those guys! I would have liked to see more development in the relationship between the main character Evanthe and the one she chooses to love, but there are still some very good moments between them despite this. I found this fantasy to be creative & engaging, with plenty of mystery and adventure to keep me hooked. When I finished the book, the first thing I did was go to Amazon to see if book two was available yet. Definitely looking forward to reading more in this series when they are published.

Great Northern Popcorn Organic Premium Popcorn, 5 Pound
Great Northern Popcorn Organic Premium Popcorn, 5 Pound
Price: $13.08
5 used & new from $13.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 8, 2013
I bought an air popper from Amazon & decided to add this brand of popcorn to my order; now we are eating organic popcorn just about every day. In each batch there have been only 2 to 5 unpopped kernels. It pops up nice and big too.

Lolly: From Fishing to Fashion, Reeling in an Unlikely Fashion Success
Lolly: From Fishing to Fashion, Reeling in an Unlikely Fashion Success
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hang out with the owners & the author, March 19, 2013
With every page of Lolly: From Fishing to Fashion, I kept forgetting that I was reading a novel or even reading at all. Jeff Stewart's contemporary, conversational writing style warmly drew me to attend each gathering, road trip and memory lane jaunt in this story 'til I felt like I too was a part of Lolly Clothing's close-knit society.

Couched in vivid descriptions of familiar west coast locations, even down to accurate street names, Stewart's novel tells the history and ascent of a real American business and its family connections, sans tedium or overly sentimental drivel. For me, the book became a chill hang out with the author (who is also a character in the tale), owners Todd & Chad Kimball, and Lolly: a family of hard-working, clear thinking, compassionate people who also enjoy kicking back with a few jokes and a good beer.

Big Love (Live Album Version)
Big Love (Live Album Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, December 26, 2012
This live version of Big Love is great. The guitar work is inspiring, so I've introduced the song to many students over the years - their eyes get big as they listen and they are speechless until the end. Love it.

Red
Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Nieces enjoyed it, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
I gave this digital download version to my nieces. The 13 year old loves the entire album and the 18 year old enjoys a few of the songs too. The older niece said that she feels Red is more like what other pop gals are putting out right now, so she wasn't as impressed. Everyone in the house was either singing along to or getting a kick out of the Never Getting Back Together song.

I LOVE that Amazon offers the possibility to buy downloads to GIVE to others. To me it seems a great way to share music legally - I buy it to give to you.

Arctic Paws 2-1/2-Pound Yummy Chummies Gold 95% Salmon Bulk treats With Glucosamine & Chondroitin
Offered by True Value Center
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Dogs Love Them, December 26, 2012
Our dogs love these salmon treats. We're down to the crumbs at the bottom of the bag and our dogs still want even those last bits. We're ordering another bag.

The Switch Sparkling Juice, Fruit Punch, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
The Switch Sparkling Juice, Fruit Punch, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Price: $23.98
7 used & new from $11.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, December 26, 2012
Sparkling water + 100% fruit juice concentrates = a great alternative to regular pop. They also add vitamin C and natural flavors. We enjoy all the flavors of Switch. The fruit punch flavor reminds me of old school red fruit punch juices we had when we were kids.

Page: 1 | 2