Profile for GK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GK RSS Feed (New York City)

[Upgraded Version & All Smart Port] Anker® 2nd Gen Astro3 12000mAh (4A Output) Portable Charger Triple USB External Battery Pack with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3, 2, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), PS Vita and other Smartphones and Tablets
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Power Bank, June 30, 2014
I ordered this product to be able to juice up my cell phones on our overnight outings like camping etc... My wife has a S4 which drains amazingly fast (to be detailed in the S4 review) and requires repeated chargings during the day. The anker power pack has been a god send to us and it has not disappointed so far. We used it on our camping trip last week and was able to charge my Galaxy Note 2 and S4 twice. The charging of the power pack takes a long time but its understood given the monster capacity.

Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup, White
Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup, White
Price: $7.00
16 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for all the popping requirements, April 3, 2013
We bought this popper because me and my wife are avid popcorn eaters. Weekends usually start with us munching on popcorn on Friday nights and end with popcorn while watching a movie Sunday evening. We didn't like the ACT II microwave popcorn bags as there would be large amount of butter and salt in it. This product is perfect create your own customizable popcorns depending on your requirements. 95% of the kernels pop and by mixing various seasoning you can create a variety of tastes.

Overall an excellent product worth buying.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, September 19, 2012
This face wash (as I call it) is way above the other products in market. Its a bit pricey but worth every cent.
Gifted it initially to my wife and accidentally used it once as I ran out of my regular face wash. Have been using it since then.
It makes your face really smooth and soft. Definitely a must buy.

Elizabeth Arden Overnight Success Renewal Serum, 1 ounce Box
Elizabeth Arden Overnight Success Renewal Serum, 1 ounce Box
Offered by Southeast Products
Price: $19.98
23 used & new from $19.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Test this product in store before ordering, September 19, 2012
My wife bought this off Amazon without testing it first and she developed skin irritation after using it for couple of days. The product appeared great initially but skin irritation developed soon after. Stopped using it for fear of aggravating the condition further.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 7:29 AM PDT

G by GUESS Women's Metal Rim Aviator Sunglasses, SILVER
G by GUESS Women's Metal Rim Aviator Sunglasses, SILVER
Offered by G by GUESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Smart Sunglasses, September 19, 2012
Ordered these a while back for my wife and these are absolutely fabulous. She fell in love with them the moment she set her eyes on these babies.
Absolutely loving it :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2013 8:56 AM PDT

Victoria's Secret 'AMBER ROMANCE' Shimmer Mist 237 ml (8.0 fl oz)
Victoria's Secret 'AMBER ROMANCE' Shimmer Mist 237 ml (8.0 fl oz)
Offered by MRS,GOODEAL
Price: $12.90
3 used & new from $12.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Made me very popular with my wife, September 19, 2012
I ordered this body mist for my wife as she likes these from VS. The fragrance of this is absolutely amazing but she was bit disappointed on the shimmer aspect of it hence the 4 stars.
I could probably have got this product from VS store but due to my reluctance for physical shopping in a store for women preferred to shop on amazon.

Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
Offered by Care & Beauty Shop
Price: $62.17
4 used & new from $62.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clipper for the price, September 19, 2012
I recently ordered this grooming kit from Philip for getting rid of unwanted facial and body hair which I don't want to shave. So far the product has not disappointed and works really well. Although I wish that it could clip hair more closely but I don't have any complaints for now.
The heads are pretty easy to change and the variety of attachments is very welcome. Definitely a good buy for the price being offered.

American Tourister Luggage AT Pop Three-Piece Spinner Set
American Tourister Luggage AT Pop Three-Piece Spinner Set
Price: $137.94 - $399.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain purchase which didn't disappoint, September 14, 2012
Received the items last night.
Haven't used them yet but my mother will sure be using them next week. Will post update on the experience then.
Initial thoughts:
1. The color is more or less similar to the picture (may be a bit on the darker side)
2. Build quality appears good and the set was received in manufacturer box packaging. Zippers etc.. are working perfectly.
3. The set of 4 wheels are quite good and enable easy transportation