Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
GUM Crayola Squeeze-A-Color Toothpaste, 3 Tubes
GUM Crayola Squeeze-A-Color Toothpaste, 3 Tubes
Price: $8.33
16 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The best but overpriced on Amazon., July 22, 2016
My children refuse to use any toothpaste other than these! I'd give it five starts, however the price on here is overpriced. I just picked up 3 boxes at my local Kinney's on sale for 2.50 a piece!

Disney Frozen 14" Girl's Bike
Disney Frozen 14" Girl's Bike
4 used & new from $143.78

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to assemble., December 17, 2014
This bike is very easy to assemble. It was a bit smaller than I had hoped but my daughter will still love it.

Aerb Premium Samsung Galaxy S5 Ballistic Nano Tempered Glass Screen Protector - 9H Hardness Scratch Free Ultra Slim Guard
Offered by Aerb Inc

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my phone. I could return it for ..., December 15, 2014
Didn't fit my phone. I could return it for a refund but it would cost more than it was worth to return it. They only gave me half what I paid even though it wasn't my fault.

Skechers Little Boys' Hooded Heavyweight Puffer Jacket, Hunter Green, 7
Skechers Little Boys' Hooded Heavyweight Puffer Jacket, Hunter Green, 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 9, 2014
Decent fit for my son but it's long in the arms. He does have short arms though.

Pink Platinum Big Girls'  Heart and Peace Puffer with Hat and Scarf, Black, 7/8
Pink Platinum Big Girls' Heart and Peace Puffer with Hat and Scarf, Black, 7/8

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my daughter well. She will be 6 in ..., December 9, 2014
Fits my daughter well. She will be 6 in Jan but is tall and slim. This coat fits her well.

Heyivogue Sleeveless V Neck Ruched Floor Length Prom Cocktail Evening Dress 4233 22W Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected, October 25, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful detail on the shoulders of this dress yet a bit disappointed with how long it it. The seller was very helpful in requesting my measurements so the dress fit perfect otherwise. The boning in the bodice is awkwardly flexible and make my chest a bit pointy but with some adjusting I think it will fit fine if a bit uncomfortable. Well worth it's price:)!

Delta T17494-RB-I Linden Monitor 17 Series Trim Shower Only with In2Ition Two-In-One Hand Shower, Venetian Bronze
Price: $141.19
31 used & new from $116.48

4.0 out of 5 stars looks and works well, September 17, 2014
I was a little worried about this given some negative reviews. It has been great except when putting the hose piece back into the bigger piece it doesn't always stay.

The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail
The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow read but wonderful...worth it., May 29, 2014
The story was slow to read but very charming. I liked it by the end of the book. Just keep reading.

Saturday Boy
Saturday Boy
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Story but disappointing, April 16, 2014
This review is from: Saturday Boy (Kindle Edition)
*Spoiler. I liked the relationship between Derek and Budgie, but the absent father really bothered me. He seemed to have a wonderful relationship through his letters to his father, but yet I was still left wanting more. Particularly given his father was serving in the war, and this is a great opportunity to open up this discussion with young kids. I was left wanting more grief for his lost father.

A Room Full of Ghosts
A Room Full of Ghosts
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so insightful, April 30, 2013
I saw so much of myself in this book. It really made me realize that I wasn't alone in my thoughts. I was amazed and inspired!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4