Profile for esmith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

esmith RSS Feed

iSmart M100 Full HD FTA Satellite Receiver & IPTV- Mini Size
iSmart M100 Full HD FTA Satellite Receiver & IPTV- Mini Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Good company stands behind product, March 9, 2014
I bought this receiver a couple of weeks ago. After installation and a few failed attempts to get FTA channels, I ended up with a bunch of encrypted paid channels. To delete them I performed a factory reset-- which removed all factory settings for the default satellites.

The website appears to be ismartt dot com with two t's. Once I figured that out, I was able to contact support, who sent me the original file that I needed. They stand behind their product.

I used this receiver to pick up some interesting FTA news feeds. I also was able to view some IPTV channels.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2014 9:13 PM PDT

Baofeng BF-S112 Two Way Radio Speaker
Baofeng BF-S112 Two Way Radio Speaker
Offered by RockBirds
Price: $5.99
57 used & new from $4.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed on First Use, October 30, 2013
This thing is junk. It took a while before I got a chance to use it, but it failed on the first use under very light duty. It began transmitting non-stop while plugged in. I tried several times to unplug and re-plug, even tried it with another radio to no avail. Avoid.

The Educator
The Educator
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, March 12, 2013
This review is from: The Educator (Kindle Edition)
I was not expecting to enjoy this book. But wow, I was beyond pleasantly surprised. Mr. Andrade is a master of character development and suspense. He also has an incredible imagination for campus mayhem. I highly recommend this book for college students, or those looking to reminisce.

ARRL's General Q & A: Upgrade to a General Class Ham Radio License!
ARRL's General Q & A: Upgrade to a General Class Ham Radio License!
by Ward Silver
32 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Outdated, September 10, 2011
Upon receiving this, I realized that it is out of date as of this year. The question bank has changed for the exam, so this book will do me little good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 12:54 PM PDT

Getting a Job in Politics, and Keeping it
Getting a Job in Politics, and Keeping it
by Ben Wetmore
Price: $10.94
26 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest, in depth, and sincere: Best book on the topic, September 20, 2010
Wetmore says it all. If you want a job in D.C., you need to read this book. I'll just say that an early draft of Wetmore's book helped me personally. Thanks!
A previous reviewer commented that Wetmore is a bit "cynical" but that, perhaps, is the unwritten chapter of this outstanding work. D.C. life can be draining, cynicism is natural and unavoidable, and the ability to deal with it is a critical job skill.