Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for EW > Reviews

Browse

EW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EW "EW" RSS Feed (IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2
National Geographic Kids: Ultimate Weird but True - 1,000 Wild & Wacky Facts and Photos
by National Geographic
Price: $16.32
191 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for both kids and adults, October 18, 2011
My 6 and 7 year old found this book very entertaining. I also enjoyed reading it. We checked it out from the library, but I think that it is such a good book that I am planning on purchasing the book.

Rabbit (Watch Me Grow)
Rabbit (Watch Me Grow)
by Lisa Magloff
35 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for kids, April 7, 2011
This review is from: Rabbit (Watch Me Grow) (Hardcover)
This book has a lot of interesting facts and great pictures. It is really good for kids in the 4-7 age range in my opinion.

ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Pirates of the Tub
ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Pirates of the Tub
Price: $17.77
34 used & new from $15.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun in the tub, January 8, 2011
The kids enjoyed this pirate toy for the tub so much that we had problems getting them out of the bathtub. My kids are 5 and 6. I highly recommend this toy.

Hoppity Hop Peekaboo!
Hoppity Hop Peekaboo!
by Dawn Sirett
Edition: Board book
Price: $8.52
111 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for toddlers and preschoolers, February 22, 2010
This review is from: Hoppity Hop Peekaboo! (Board book)
My 4 year old daughter loved this book. After reading it to her at the bookstore, she asked me to buy it. I highly recommend it.

Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinders
Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinders
Price: $85.99 - $338.24

3.0 out of 5 stars quality should be better, January 17, 2010
After using this for less than 3 weeks, it stopped working. It was good while it was working.

Fancy Nancy: Explorer Extraordinaire!
Fancy Nancy: Explorer Extraordinaire!
by Jane O'Connor
Price: $9.69
344 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, September 21, 2009
My 4 and 5 year old both like this book. This is a good book in that it helps to build vocabulary. It is also very educational. My kids are able to go outside and identify the insects which they see in the book.

Life-Size Zoo: From Tiny Rodents to Gigantic Elephants, An Actual-Size Animal Encyclopedia
by Teruyuki Komiya
Price: $17.74
85 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Animal Book, September 21, 2009
This book was really interesting to both of my kids (4 and 5) and also to the adults (mom and dad). It was great being able to see the animals life-size. You see details you would not see otherwise. I highly recommend this book.

Play and Learn Spanish (Book + Audio CD): Over 50 Fun songs, games and everdyday activities to get started in Spanish (Play and Learn Language)
by Ana Lomba
86 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Review from a non-Spanish speaker, April 29, 2009
This material was a little bit hard for me to use since I have very little Spanish background. I think that this would be a good book to use if the parent has some basic Spanish knowledge already. I like the immersion concept, but it requires that the parent do a lot of self study ahead of time (to learn the materials).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2009 7:57 PM PDT

Creepy Crawlies: Look and Learn
Creepy Crawlies: Look and Learn
by Editors of Southwater
19 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for preschoolers, April 25, 2009
My kids loved this book. This is a great book for preschoolers. It held their attention and was informative. I highly recommend this.

My 1st Spanish Word Book / Mi Primer Libro De Palabras EnEspanol: A Bilingual Word Book (Spanish Edition)
by Angela Wilkes
Price: $12.77
117 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reference, April 21, 2009
This is an excellent reference. I was making flashcards to teach vocabulary, but I think I would rather use this book with my preschool aged children. The pictures are nice and the vocabulary is very good.

Page: 1 | 2