Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Silver Farr > Reviews

Browse

Silver Farr's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Silver Farr RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Joy / Mary Did You Know (feat. Craig Aven)
Joy / Mary Did You Know (feat. Craig Aven)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Candy' For The Ears!, December 14, 2015
Our future 1st Lady has a beautiful voice, and she does great credit to this beautiful song. I hope to hear more from her, and I pray she will still grace us with her enchanting voice once she becomes our 1st Lady!

4pcs Elastic Pet Dog Leg Warmer Socks Sleeves Protectors Leopard print Size S
4pcs Elastic Pet Dog Leg Warmer Socks Sleeves Protectors Leopard print Size S
Offered by STA Online
Price: $6.09

1.0 out of 5 stars SAVE YOUR MONEY, December 14, 2015
I should have paid closer attention to the measurements. The length was not given, and now I know why. In spite of the tiny size of my 'Damsel's' legs, these don't even cover 25% of their length. Oh well ... Live and learn.

Marley Coffee One Love 100-Percent Ethiopia Yirgacheffe, Organic Medium Roast, compatible with Keurig Brewers, 24 Count
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Grinding Your Own From Whole Beans, December 14, 2015
I've seen some reviews that state grinding from whole beans and brewing with another more traditional method, produces a 'better' cup of coffee. Well I disagree. The whole purpose of the Keurig K-Cup, is to brew a FRESH cup of coffee. If one is going to invest in a 'top shelf' coffee like ' Marley's One Love Ethiopia Yirgacheffe', the option of purchasing in a 'K-Cup', INSURES that you'll be enjoying the FRESHEST possible cup of SUPURB coffee each and every time. Think about it ... If one purchases pre-ground, or even 'whole bean' coffee, from the moment you open the (hopefully) vacuum sealed packaging, the coffee begins the inevitable processes of becoming stale. Each subsequent cup, will become staler, and disappoint more. No thanks, I will stick to my 'K-Cups', and enjoy a PERFECT cup of coffee EVERY time! Marley's Ethiopia Yirgacheffe, is by FAR, the greatest cup of coffee I've ever tasted from home, or perhaps ANYWHERE! I shared my 24 Pk with my dear friend whom I'd gifted with a Keurig for Christmas ... The best coffee maker, deserves the best coffee!

EZ-Sweetz (2oz - Liquid Sweetener 800 Servings/Bottle)
EZ-Sweetz (2oz - Liquid Sweetener 800 Servings/Bottle)
Offered by EZ-Sweetz
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Goes A LONG Way!, November 17, 2014
I LOVED this product! Where I would need 20 drops of liquid S&L, I only needed 3-4 drops of EZ-Sweet!
It WAS a bit expensive, buy MORE than worth it!

Tangerine 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
Tangerine 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Goes A LONG Way, October 5, 2014
I use this in making foaming soaps. Only requires 2 drops in a foaming soap dispenser. Be sure and add coloring before adding essential oil. Great essence!

Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Talking James

True Orange Shaker, Ginger, 2.82 Ounce
Price: $3.29
2 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Flavoring Water!, October 5, 2014
I was looking to cut down on additaves in my beverages, so I'm using this 'off label' to flavor my bottled water. One half teaspoon to 32 ounces of water, then 10 drops of 'EZ-Sweetz 1.05oz - Liquid Sweetener' ... it tastes just like 'Tang'!

Kay Dee R1232 Life'S A Hoot Heart Shaped Potholder
Kay Dee R1232 Life'S A Hoot Heart Shaped Potholder
Offered by Always Brilliant
Price: $8.02
7 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Adorable Pair!, October 5, 2014
Such a cute couple, my daughter loved this.

Owl Wonderful Kitchen Terry Towel (1) Cotton Hostess Gift Kay Dee Designs
Owl Wonderful Kitchen Terry Towel (1) Cotton Hostess Gift Kay Dee Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars A Family Of Owls To Brighten Your Kitchen, October 5, 2014
Bright and colorful, my daughter loved this.

EZ-Sweetz (1.05oz - Liquid Sweetener 400 Servings/Bottle)
EZ-Sweetz (1.05oz - Liquid Sweetener 400 Servings/Bottle)
Offered by EZ-Sweetz
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Atkins Recommended Liquid Sweetner, October 5, 2014
Lasting sweetness, no aftertaste, and Atkins approved ... just what I wanted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3