Profile for M. Halpin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Halpin RSS Feed

Coleman Womens Paldor Peak Rain Pant, Large
Coleman Womens Paldor Peak Rain Pant, Large
Offered by Bob Wards
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 22, 2015
Nice and warm for barn chores. A little on the long side.

Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me (78rpm Version)
Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me (78rpm Version)
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ellington and Hibbler, January 1, 2013
Is there anyone better than Duke Ellington for elegance? Al Hibbler has the perfect voice for this classic! It's on my perfect playlist.

Acqua Alta
Acqua Alta

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah! Venice!, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Acqua Alta (Kindle Edition)
For those who love mysteries with little blood and Venice with anything! Read not just this one but all the Guido Brunetti mysteries. They will sweep you away to Italy!

The Book of Tea (Slipcase)
The Book of Tea (Slipcase)
by Kakuzō Okakura
9 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, November 23, 2012
This was a treasured book I had years ago. It somehow got lost along the way. I was so pleased to find it on Amazon and add it back to my collection. The condition was as promised and the delivery was fast. Thank you!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Straw Goat Ornaments, January 16, 2012
We received a straw goat ornament last year from a friend who has a goat herd. I loved it. When I saw your lovely Yule Bucks I bought them to tie on Christmas packages. We raise goats, too, so it was a nice 'signature' to our presents! Next year I hope to give a little story of Thor and the bucks with more ornaments. Thanks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yule Buck Napkins a hit!, January 16, 2012
The Yule Buck on the napkins is wonderful. We have goats on our farm and our friends love getting little gifts with goats on them from us. Thanks for making the napkins available!

The $64 Tomato: How One Man Nearly Lost His Sanity, Spent a Fortune, and Endured an Existential Crisis in the Quest for the Perfect Garden
by William Alexander
Price: $10.53
261 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughing all the way!, February 19, 2010
William Alexander kept me laughing out loud and reading passages to my husband who has watched me wrestle with squash bugs, apple maladies and whether to yank the whole garden up in one blow. I nodded vehemently as Alexander described his house, his vegetables, and his determination. Read his Op-Eds on his home page for more good humor. A delight!

Giving Thanks: A Native American Good Morning Message (Reading Rainbow Books)
Giving Thanks: A Native American Good Morning Message (Reading Rainbow Books)
by Jake Swamp
35 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Giving Thanks: A Native American Good Morning Message, November 24, 2007
A wonderful way to share thankfulness at your Thankgiving table. We read it in class before Thanksgiving and again as grace at our family celebration. It is an affirmation of what our family treasures: the earth, the animals, the rain, and the sunshine. Thank you, Chief Jake Swamp, for making this available to children and adults!

by Jack David Zipes
22 used & new from $50.09

5.0 out of 5 stars The Norton Anthology of Children's Literature: The Traditions in English (Slipcased Edition), February 19, 2007
Jack Zipes is one of the most respected scholars in Children's Literature today. I recommend the book to all readers: teachers, scholars, and grandchildren!