Profile for Oldanalyst > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Oldanalyst RSS Feed (Claypool, IN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
aLLreli® Micro USB Host OTG Adapter Cable | LIFETIME WARRANTY!| for Google Nexus 7 2 / 5 | Motorola Moto G Phone Xoom | Samsung Galaxy S4 S5 S2 S3 Note 2 & Note 8.0 / 10.1 2014 Edition Tablet Tab 3 8.0 10.1 | HTC One Archos G9 80 101 Tablet | Sony Xperia Miro/U/S/T/M/M2/SP/P/Z/Z1/Compact/Z2/Ultra/Z - USB 2.0 A female to Micro USB B
Offered by ForPower-US
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy connector for a Samsung 10.1" pad, July 25, 2014
This cord does exactly what it is intended to do -convert a micro USB connection to a full size USB port. Additionally, it also has an output cord which is parallel to the connected device instead of at right angles to it. For some applications -especially small devices with a side micro USB connection-, this connection direction may be a disadvantage but with my Samsung pad, this is quite positive since the micro USB port is at the bottom of the pad. This adapter requires less open space when the pad is in a standing case. It would probably be nicer if the cord were a bit longer so that it would provide the USB connector away from a connected device such as a 10.1" pad.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A very handy connector, July 25, 2014
This multi-connector provides dual full size USB ports for the Samsung Note 2014 ed. tablet. I have successfully connected a keyboard, an SD card reader and a thumb drive. There is a USB charger connection but it is only -if needed- for the connected devices, not for the pad. The pad can not be charged through this multi-connector. The connector seems reasonably well made and should probably be in the arsenal of connectors owned by pad owners. However, if you simply want a USB port converter for a micro USB port to a full size USB port, you could simply buy such a conversion cord. If you buy a support case for the Samsung, be sure it has enough space to use this connector - which plugs in at the bottom - and still stay standing.

onWay® Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 SM-T520 T525 / Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Multi-Angle Stand Slim-Book PU Leather Case Cover with Stylus Slot Holder & SD Card Holder Support Auto Sleep/Wake (Free Stylus pen, free Screen Protector) (White, for Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1"/Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition))
Offered by onWay
Price: $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A mediocre pad, July 25, 2014
This fits OK but requires you to really push the pad hard into the case or it becomes difficult to use the 3 controls at the bottom of the screen. The case can be folded so that a connection can be made to the USB port at the bottom of the pad but this makes the case easily tipped.There are better cases for the pad.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (16GB, White)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (16GB, White)
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: Click here to see our price
65 used & new from $319.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A bright star, July 25, 2014
This pad is excellent. It has a brilliant screen with exceptional resolution. Everything advertised about the pad works as advertised. The S pen is extremely useful. The dual quad processor works well and makes the response of the pad quite rapid. However, I wish there were separate charging and USB ports. It would also have been better to not have a port on the bottom of the pad. It is difficult to leave the charger in while using the pad although the correct case allows such a connection. This would lower my rating a bit but only by about 1/2 star because electronically, this pad is a clear 5 star.

Panasonic KXTG7873S DECT 6.0 3-Handset High Quality Phone System with Answering Capability
Price: Click here to see our price
83 used & new from $72.76

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent choice, May 27, 2014
We had an older Panasonic system and decided to replace it with this system. A good choice. This system did everything that it is advertised to do and was easy to set up. The screen is highly visible and the answering voice is much better than our last system. Controls, such as volume, are easily accessible. We have not found any problem with any feature and think that this system is an excellent value.

Futuro Night Wrist Sleep Support, Adjustable
Futuro Night Wrist Sleep Support, Adjustable
Price: $21.99
14 used & new from $21.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, February 24, 2014
I have carpel tunnel syndrome and I needed a wrist support, supposedly for sleeping. This support seemed to have all the needed adjustments. However, I found that it was not good for sleeping as it was too restrictive. I purchased a lesser support which has proven much better. I found that this Futuro support was much better suited for use during the day as it offers a good deal of support and prevents you from moving your wrist incorrectly. I do not recommend this for night wear but do recommend it for day wear but for a limited amount of time as it becomes uncomfortable.

Seirus Innovation Neofleece Headliner, Black, One Size
Seirus Innovation Neofleece Headliner, Black, One Size
Price: $15.74
3 used & new from $15.74

4.0 out of 5 stars A warm addition, February 24, 2014
During this winter, I have had the need for wearing a headliner as I shoveled/removed snow from our property. This headliner proved to be great protection from the wind and cold. It is easy to put on and can be used in conjunction with a hat or hood. The nose guard is nice and allows you to breath without fogging up your glasses although the fit could be a bit better. It is a great improvement over a combination of hats/scarves/earmuffs. In weather that is relatively warm, no additional head covering is necessary. In very cold and windy weather, a hat or a hood is needed. I don't wear a helmet but I suppose this headliner would work well under a helmet. All in all, the headliner does what I wanted it to do and was reasonably priced.

Maxell 190231 Encore Series EN-2 Headphone (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
5 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A good bargain, February 24, 2014
These headphones offer a good quality for a good price. The headphones are light weight and the quality of sound reproduction is quite good. My only significant complaint is that the phones can not be adjusted sufficiently for a great fit. If the phones could be twisted a bit, you could make them conform better to your head. However, overall, the phones are a bargain.

Importer520 18dbi 2.4GHz Wifi High Gain Yagi Antenna 18 dB 2.4 GHz Wifi Yagi Antenna Booster RP-SMA For IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n Wireless LAN Bluetooth, Public Wireless Hotspot, WiFi, RFID, Wireless Video Systems 18db 18 dbi

3.0 out of 5 stars It works - but.., February 17, 2014
We have a section of our house that our wifi does not reach readily. I thought that using a directional antenna on one of the 3 antenna connections on our router might help. I used this approach to send our wifi signal next door to our son. However, this antenna did not provide much signal gain until I added an inline amplifier. The gain still is nowhere near the 18 dbi gain. The antenna is sturdily built and the attachment of the lead to the to the live element is strong. Perhaps there is some condition where you might find a very high gain but I have not been able to find this combination.

Men's Waterproof Winter Ski Mitten - Large
Men's Waterproof Winter Ski Mitten - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm, February 13, 2014
...These mittens replaced some mittens I had for 10 years and which finally tore. I was looking for mittens that would work well when I shoveled snow, operated a snow blower or did other outdoor activities in winter but not for skiing since I do not ski. In this very snowy and cold winter, the mittens have served well. I usually wore light gloves in my mittens but these mittens have comfortable gloves built into the mittens which gives you some of the flexibility of gloves with the protections of mittens. The Thinsulate provides good insulation from cold air.
...Most everything I wear is in the medium range except for gloves and I ordered large gloves which fit me fine. Initially, I thought the strips of soft material designated for your nose were not needed but I found myself rubbing my nose a lot during the cold blasts of air and was thankful for non-abrasives rubbing spots. The mittens appear well made and I hope they last me as long as my previous ones did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6