Profile for HeatherD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HeatherD RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ivory Silk 46 1/2" Long Chandelier Chain Cord Cover
Ivory Silk 46 1/2" Long Chandelier Chain Cord Cover
Offered by LAMPS PLUS
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the extra money!, February 10, 2013
You can buy cheap versions of these made out of polyester for one quarter the price, but this is well worth the extra money. There is significant visual difference between the silk and polyester products. This is a nice, high quality product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2014 1:21 PM PST

K-Swiss 22925 Clean Laguna T VNZ Sneaker (Infant/Toddler),Black/Charcoal,9.5 M US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, sturdy and versatile., January 13, 2013
This a great shoe for a reasonable price. It is holding up pretty well on my super active four year old and I love the monochrome design which gave it a dressy enough look to pull-off with his outfit on Christmas Eve.

P'Kolino Little Reader Chair, Green
P'Kolino Little Reader Chair, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this chair!, December 5, 2012
I bought this chair for my first son when he was 2. He still loves it today and he just turned 4. When my second son got to be about a year, the boys started fighting over the chair so I bought a second. Buying a new cover for the old chair made it look like new and now I have a perfect match. The boys love to sit side by side watching tv in these chairs. They deliver the quality that you would expect from a Pottery Barn type of product, but don't take up near as much space and have a much better price. The quality is head and shoulders above the licensed character chairs you find at Toys R Us, etc. These chairs are awesome!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover, Moby
Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover, Moby
Price: $12.99
17 used & new from $11.68

5.0 out of 5 stars The best spout cover around!, December 5, 2012
It is cute, effective, easy to remove and allows for use of the shower pull without removing it. I highly recommend it.

Dream On Me 3" Playard Mattress, White
Dream On Me 3" Playard Mattress, White
Price: $30.95
10 used & new from $30.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, December 5, 2012
I couldn't get my little one to sleep in his pack-n-play until I bought this mattress. It provides just the needed amount of softness at a great value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for relieving the little one's congestion!, December 5, 2012
Once you get past the yuck factor, you will love this product. It is 100% hygienic and works so much better than the bulb aspirators. I'm convinced my little one recovers from his colds more quickly with me using this product to help clear him out.

Playtex Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Valves
Playtex Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Valves
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $5.87
5 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, no new sippies!, December 5, 2012
I love that they sell the replacement valves. My cups are still in great shape, but unfortunately, I've lost a few valves to the garbage disposal.

eForCity® Purple S Shape Hard TPU Case Cover Compatible with Verizon iPhone® 4
eForCity® Purple S Shape Hard TPU Case Cover Compatible with Verizon iPhone® 4
Offered by Ur Fun Shop
Price: $4.00

2.0 out of 5 stars eh, pretty, but not very protective and not what I expected, December 5, 2012
It is a pretty color and certainly economical, but it doesn't do much to protect the phone and the s-design really doesn't show up like pictured.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Family Planning Calendar!, December 5, 2012
This will be my third year using the Family Plan-It calendar. It is perfect for keeping track of my whole family's upcoming activities. The layout is wonderful; it provides lots of writing space and the pocket in back comes in handy for important papers for upcoming events.

CBTL Butterscotch Toffee Coffee Capsules By The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, 16-Count Box
Offered by df89
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flavor!, December 5, 2012
I love this flavor. I would have given it a five, but it is a smidgen mild for my taste. Still, yum!

Page: 1 | 2