Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for HappyShopper > Reviews

Browse

HappyShopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HappyShopper RSS Feed

Light Weight Daily Moisturizer for Women - Natural and Organic Facial Moisturizer with Vitamin C & HA Hyaluronic Acid
Offered by Oleavine
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $13.88

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, December 19, 2014
This is a great moisturizer! It absorbs quickly into your skin. I love the floral scent! I've tried other moisturizers and the scent of this one beats them all! I have not noticed reduced wrinkles or anything like that. I would recommend this product to individuals with sensitive skin as well as acne prone skin. This product has not caused me to break out. Best of luck!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite!, April 27, 2012
I love this watch. The picture is accurate to the actual watch. I choose this color because I wanted a different kind of watch.I don't really see a lot of people wearing this color in my area. If your like me and want something different this is the watch you'll want to invest in.

Skinceuticals Sheer Physical Uv Defense SPF 50 Broad-spectrum Sunscreen Fluid, 1.7-Ounce
Price: $27.51
40 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, February 13, 2011
I have always been a firm believer in wearing sunscreen but really didn't like the consistency of many of the brands I've used (Olay, Neutrogena, Eucerin and Philosophy). This sunscreen is liquid instead of cream. Which I love, because it doesn't feel like you have anything on after applying, it does have a scent but it goes away within minutes. I have really sensitive skin and this has worked wonders in not breaking me out. I would definitely buy this product especially if you have sensitive or acne prone skin.