Profile for Sooks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sooks RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Panties!, November 6, 2013
These are not actual shorts, they are underwear. Even the packaging they come in says "Panties" on it. So these are not something you want to wear out on the town. I got them to wear under some dresses anyway, but they fit a bit small. I'm not a large girl; I wear a size five underwear, so the tightness of it was a little surprising. I ordered two pairs, one white, one black. The white is a bit see-through as well. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, but at least they were cheap.

NEW Women Sexy Galaxy Dresses Stylish Skinny Elastic Shirt Dresses 17 Colors (Van Gogh Works)
Offered by Pandolah
Price: $12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Starry night!, November 6, 2013
I got the Van Gogh, and now I wish I got another one of the galaxy prints too. The print is kind of fuzzy, but the colors are great. I've washed it a couple of times already (once when I got it, and after wearing it), and the colors seem like they are going to stay pretty vibrant. The fabric is very soft and sleek too. I'm about 5'2", and the dress comes to my mid-thigh, so I would expect on taller girls that it would be a fairly short dress. It has a lot of stretch to it too, so it will fit great for a variety of sizes. Overall, I'm really excited about it, but I just wish it didn't take a few weeks to get here.

Pokemon Plush Leafeon Doll Around 24cm 9.5"
Pokemon Plush Leafeon Doll Around 24cm 9.5"
Offered by J Conner
Price: $17.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like the picture., August 14, 2013
The Leafeon I received looks exactly like the picture. I know this isn't an official plush, but it's nice all the same. My plush does not have any wires at all, anywhere. Not in the ears, and certainly not in the tail. The tail and the leaves on the head, chest and legs are all made of felt (which isn't really all that bad; I have an official Meowth plush that has felt on it). Everything stays in place anyway without the wires. It's a pretty accurate plush, and a good size.

Pair of 0g 8mm Green Aventurine Stone Ear Plugs Gauges Free Shipping USA
Pair of 0g 8mm Green Aventurine Stone Ear Plugs Gauges Free Shipping USA
Offered by blue palm jewelry
Price: $8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Flares a little large, but really nice overall., August 14, 2013
It took a massive amount of time to receive these, because the first package appears to have been lost in the mail. Blue Palm was very fast in responding, and I was sent a second pair that arrived quickly. They looked a little small when I got them, and I double checked the sizes of them. They match, and are both 8mm, however the flares are just over 9mm. I haven't been able to wear them yet as my ears aren't that elastic, but I've stretched up a little to help that. They don't feel too heavy either; they weigh less than my howlite plugs, so they shouldn't be too tiresome for my ears either.

The color is consistent, and you see a little gradient up close. The plugs are smooth with no visible flaws either. I don't really believe they're actually jade and didn't when I ordered them, but a glass lookalike or maybe a manmade stone (like opalite); I still like them though. For the price, they're great.

American Apparel Polka Dot Spandex Jersey Too-Short Tube Dress - White + Black Polka Dot / One Size
Offered by American Apparel
Price: $32.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A little thin..., August 14, 2013
I like the dress and all - it's hard to find black on white polka dots - but the material is so thin, it's very see-though when on. I'll have to find a slip that would work with it or sew my own liner into it to actually wear it out. The fit itself is really good though, and the material is comfortable. I am fairly short, about 5"2', and the dress falls just below my fingertips (fairly high up on my thigh), so it may be more shirt worthy than dress for taller girls. All in all, I'm really glad I got the dress, especially for the price; I just don't feel comfortable wearing it so long as people can see the outlines of my underwear.

Light Blue Silicone Case/Skin/Protector/Cover for Apple 3rd Generation iPod Nano Video/Graphic, both Nano 4GB and Nano 8GB.
Offered by iShoppingdeals
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap case., July 26, 2013
The case shipped pretty fast, and it fits well over my iPod. Color is really nice as well. On the back are a couple,of slits to fit the case through a band if you want to. The case also covers the scroll wheel, and for the most part (save when I pull the case with my finger) doesn't affect how the scroll wheel works in the slightest.

JAVOedge Cherry Blossom Book Case for the Barnes & Noble Nook Simple Touch Reader / with GlowLight (Ocean Blue) - Latest Generation
Offered by JAVOedge
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it save for one gripe., July 26, 2013
The colors on the cover are vibrant, and the cover has some cushion; I don't doubt that it can keep my nook protected. It's a much nicer cover than the one I bought with my nook at Barnes and Noble, which had zero cushioning to protect and the nook was only held in with two clips. This case holds and fits my nook, but I bought this one n particular because I liked the idea of magnetic closure, another thing my old cover lacks. What frustrates me to no end is that while it closes and stays closed, for whatever reason when the nook is actually in the cover, the magnets don't hold, and the cover flops open. So it doesn't close when I really want it too, and that was the main reason I bought. I like it, but am disappointed with the magnets.

Purple Glass Plugs - 0g - 8mm - Sold As a Pair
Purple Glass Plugs - 0g - 8mm - Sold As a Pair
Offered by Mystic Metals Body Jewelry
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice plugs., March 10, 2013
The wearable length on theses are a little long for me, but I would say that I have some skinny lobes (I wear labrets in my second holes and Kaos earskins at a 1/4" wearable length). They're about a 1/2" long, which is the length most of my other plugs are. I would say they're about 9mm long. The flares are 9mm, which isn't bad. I can't wear them quite yet due to the flares, but the 1mm difference is much more manageable than a 2mm flare that I've had on other plugs. They're a nice smokey purple color, and they shipped very fast. Definitely would buy from Mystic Metals again.

Pokemon Black and White Box Set
Pokemon Black and White Box Set
by Hidenori Kusaka
Price: $29.07
26 used & new from $20.18

5.0 out of 5 stars My giftee loved it!, March 10, 2013
It's a great set, and it shipped fast. I had bought it for an online gift exchange, and my match loved it. I personally own the first two volumes, they're very short, quick reads, but I find them enjoyable and would like to finish off my own set.

KATGI Fashion 18K White Gold Plated Austrian Crystal Lucky Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace
Offered by KATGI FASHION JEWELRY
Price: $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace!, March 10, 2013
I'm pretty skeptical about it being genuine crystal (I have no idea what Swarovski is though), but I decided to buy it anyway; it looked pretty. I generally have really bad reactions to jewelry, but I don't have to change the chain on this one. I can wear it all day and not break out in a rash. I remember reading some comments about the size; the pendant is about an inch tall, I would say. It's a nice size in my opinion. It's big enough to be noticeable, but small enough not to weigh heavy.

It shipped fairly quickly as well, but it did not arrive in a box (which some complained about arriving smashed), but a little velvet-like pouch; I purchased mine from JewelryWe, so I'm assuming that maybe the box deal is from a different seller. Either way, so long as the necklace arrives in good shape.

Overall, the necklace looks just as good as it does in the picture, and I'm glad I took a chance with this one. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it. For the price, it's a very nice.

Page: 1 | 2