Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for S. Thompson > Reviews

Browse

S. Thompson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Thompson RSS Feed (San Jose, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Thousand Eight(TM) For LG G3 Diamond Studded Silicone Rubber Skin Hard Case + [GIFT LCD Screen Protector Shield(Ultra Clear) + Dust Speaker Plug +Touch Screen Stylus] (Diamond light pink)
Offered by Digital4All (Ships from USA)
Price: $6.50
6 used & new from $1.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone case, no stylus, August 14, 2015
This case is pretty, pink and sparkly. But where's the pink stylus I was supposed to get??? I never got it. So I took off one star for that.

LG G3 Case, GeBox ® [Quick Circle Window] Premium [Cartoon Cute Printing] PU Leather Ultra Slim Flip Smart Cover Case for LG G3 (2014) (Circle Window Flower Rose White)
Offered by Noarks-GeBox
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but..., August 1, 2015
Pretty and fits well. I took 2 stars off because there is no hole to show notification light.

La Isla Women's Soft Cups Embroibered Wireless Full Coverage Minimizer Bra Beige 36C
Offered by La Isla Fashion
Price: $39.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't like it, July 9, 2015
Straps are way too wide, no support and it shows through everything. Don't like it at all.

Kelloggs Special K Salted Caramel Chocolate Snack Bars - 6ct
Kelloggs Special K Salted Caramel Chocolate Snack Bars - 6ct

1.0 out of 5 stars Flavorless, February 28, 2015
Disappointingly bad. No flavor whatsoever. Bought at my grocery store but will not buy them again.

Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix Assortment Gift Pack 4 Tins - 25.5 oz Total
Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix Assortment Gift Pack 4 Tins - 25.5 oz Total
Offered by Fish Bone Express LLC
Price: $16.44
8 used & new from $16.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but short 2 envelopes, November 16, 2014
I love these hot cocoas. However, I received only 4 envelopes of the mint chocolate, not 6. All the other tins were fine.

MoKo Amazon All New Kindle Fire HD 7 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case for All New Fire HD 7.0 Inch 2013 Gen Tablet, Flower PURPLE (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep.)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $3.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Case, August 5, 2014
It's a pretty cover. However, once it's on my Kindle Fire HD, the power button is unreachable with my finger. I have to use a toothpick or some other pointy item that is long enough to reach the power button when I want to turn the Kindle off. The volume buttons are only slightly more accessible. I took off one star for that reason.

Updated 8/16/14: I've discovered that I can actually reach the power button with the tip of my finger so I'm now rating this case 5 stars.

Kindle Fire HD 7(2013 OLD Model) Case - Poetic Kindle Fire HD 7(2013 OLD Model) Case [SlimBook Series] - [SlimFit] [Professional] PU Leather Slim Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7(2013 OLD Model) 2nd Gen (2013) 7inch Tablet Hot Pink (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Fire HD 7" Case, July 25, 2014
I love this case. It's a really great color and appears sturdy and well-made. The only quibble I have is with the stylus loop/holder. I wish it were on the spine of the case instead of the back. If I attach my stylus to the loop then put the Kindle down on a table, for example, the stylus prevents it from resting flat because the stylus is in the way. Just a minor thing. Other than that, I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Kindle Fire HD 7(2013 OLD Model) Case - Poetic Kindle Fire HD 7(2013 OLD Model) Case [Slimline Series] - [Lightweight] [Ultra-slim] PU Leather Slim-Fit Trifold Cover Stand Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7(2013 OLD Model) 2nd Gen (2013) 7inch Tablet Navy Blue (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $2.95

California Car Duster 62443 Standard Car Duster with Plastic Handle
California Car Duster 62443 Standard Car Duster with Plastic Handle
Offered by The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe, & Jack
Price: $17.99
21 used & new from $14.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Really Well, May 25, 2014
This brush works so well at keeping my car clean between washings. It's amazing. I'm quite happy with this purchase.

Panorama
Panorama
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful as Usual, May 10, 2014
This review is from: Panorama (MP3 Music)
Beautiful music as I've come to expect from Jim Chappell. I look forward to his next CD. Soon I hope.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4