Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Roger > Reviews

Browse

Roger's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roger RSS Feed (St, Louis, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pure Coq10 - TruFormula - 200mg 120 Capsules
Pure Coq10 - TruFormula - 200mg 120 Capsules
Offered by Natures Apex Labs LLC
Price: $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless - I feel ripped off, August 9, 2015
This stuff has not helped me and I have purchased it. Look at the 1 star reviews and the comments about fake reviews. I think they are right on track. TruFormula will not get any more of my business.

Prestige Import Group Salvador Rosewood Humidor w/ Twin Trays
Prestige Import Group Salvador Rosewood Humidor w/ Twin Trays
Offered by Neptune Cigars
Price: $164.95
6 used & new from $164.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Superior Humidor, April 6, 2015
I have owned several humidors but this the largest to date. It is beautiful and the quality of the workmanship and materials is excellent. It is superior to all my previous humidors, including two others costing more than $100. It is holding the humidity levels very stable, in addition to looking good. I am very pleased with this purchase or I have no reservations about recommending it.

Chuggington StackTrack Wilson Carry Case
Chuggington StackTrack Wilson Carry Case
Offered by Toy Store Brain
Price: $25.06
25 used & new from $14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised and Happy for Once, March 30, 2015
Toy cases are generally junk and a waste of money. A small tackle of tool box is usually cheaper and better. I only ordered this because my grandson saw it and became very excited over the picture. My expectations were low and boy was I surprised when it arrived. The case is sturdy, functional and looks great. If you have a selection of the small Chuggington train engines, buy this thing!

GearWrench 80546 5/8-Inch x 6-Inch Swivel Spark Plug Socket
GearWrench 80546 5/8-Inch x 6-Inch Swivel Spark Plug Socket
Price: $16.21
18 used & new from $13.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Finish, March 16, 2015
It only gets 3 stars due to a poor polished finish. The finish is visibly inferior to the picture and well below standard for GearWrench. You can speed up production and save time/money by spending less time polishing anything manufactured. The GearWrench reputation will be certainly be diminished if they have begun to find it acceptable to cut corners.

12 Pcs Wooden Engines & Train Cars Collection fits Thomas, Brio, Chuggington
12 Pcs Wooden Engines & Train Cars Collection fits Thomas, Brio, Chuggington
Offered by gigglebabies
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YES - A Great Buy, February 23, 2015
My 2 year old grandson loves trains and also loves this set. It is a quality wood set at a very decent price. He is certainly getting my money's worth out of this purchase and I love it when that happens.

Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide-Range Cuff (BP742N)
Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide-Range Cuff (BP742N)
Price: $40.88
71 used & new from $40.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Mine was Not Reliable, February 23, 2015
My wife's and my readings were all over the place. They must have quality control issues and I was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones. When you gamble, you sometimes lose. I returned the Omron and bought a Lotfancy® Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor for about half the price. It has been working just fine.

Update International SFC-14 SuperSteel Induction ready Stainless Steel Fry Pans with Helper Handle, Excalibur Coated, 14-1/2-Inch
Offered by The First Ingredient Kitchen Supply Corp.
Price: $53.49
10 used & new from $37.74

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Need BIG - This is for you, February 23, 2015
This 14" skillet is big and heavy. However is you are cooking a lot of bacon or need to fry 4 hamburgers at once, big is what you need. This skillet has been working well for me. With its heavy bottom plate, it distributes the heat well and of course the non-stick surface makes my life a lot simpler.

Cuisinart CIL22-30HR CastLite Non-Stick Cast Iron Fry Pan with Helper, 12-Inch, Red
Offered by Gourmet Kitchen Gallery
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $38.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 23, 2015
Beautiful and an excellent quality skillet. I bought the 12" and will be purchasing the 10" version soon (maybe the 8" too) !!!

It works very well on my induction stove and I have zero complaints or "cons" to report.

100% Natural Latex Topper 3" Extra Firm King Size
100% Natural Latex Topper 3" Extra Firm King Size
Offered by My Organic Textiles
Price: $649.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Comfortably in St. Louis, February 23, 2015
It is tough to make theses kinds of decisions online without testing the product and I did a ton of comparisons before buying. This topper is very firm and I was afraid my wife would not like it since she has always liked the softer beds. However we have both been sleeping very comfortably and we am both very happy with this purchase. I do recommend covering it with a mattress pad to protect it and to add a little more fiber between you and your mattress.

It is dense and appears to be of high quality but it will take years to properly evaluate that. According to my research, this latex (Dunlop) mattress topper should be the last topper I will ever need to purchase. I know I am tired of replacing the "memory foam" products.

So if you are shopping for a firm latex mattress topper, I have no qualms recommending this one.

Hanes Men's ComfortSoft® Cotton Printed Lounge Pants Paisley L Hanes Men's ComfortSoft® Cotton Printed Lounge Pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up, February 23, 2015
I like these pajamas. They look good and are comfortable. No regrets and I would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4