Profile for Melissa Reid Crystal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melissa Reid Crystal "Melissa Crystal" RSS Feed (San Francisco, California USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Anker® Gaming Mouse Pad with Special-Textured Surface - Medium Size (12.6 × 10.6 × 0.1in)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rough, raised outer stitching rubs hand raw, logos are raised surfaces and all of these things inhibits mouse, January 3, 2015
The surface is great, but I'm really upset that the "Anker" and the logo are raised textures so your mouse can't glide over them. Totally in the way because I don't want to put my keyboard on top of the edge of the mousepad to make room to move my mouse over, away from the raised surfaces. You have to only use the center of the mousepad pretty much.

ALSO, this is important: All around the mousepad there is a thick stitching that stops your mouse from gliding over. Some people might like this, but as a gamer, I don't mind if I'm going a little crazy with the mouse and creeping over the edge. I can't do that anymore though because stitching just catches my mouse instead, and I mess up in the game. Personal problem, I know. BUT, most importantly, that stitching rubbed my wrist/bottom of hand SO raw in just one day of gaming, that I had to rush and buy wrist support, which I've never had to use before buying this mouse pad. A wrist support pad is going to inhibit my gaming, so I might just go with a glove, but either way, I am NOT happy with this mouse pad.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2015 5:37 PM PST

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meter) Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return
Price: $5.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken on arrival, January 3, 2015
Pretty sure mine came broken but I don't have anything else to test it on. Tested on two things and they didn't work. I waited around too long to get a refund. Just remember to test right away.

Cyber Acoustics 30 Watt Powered Speakers with Subwoofer for PC and Gaming Systems in Frustration Free Packaging, (CA-3602a)
Offered by Goodios
Price: $48.39
92 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these, January 3, 2015
Great value for great sound. I have multiple in my house, you won't regret it!

DC BLACK Apple iPhone 4 (iPhone 4G, iPhone 4th Generation) 16GB 32GB S-CURVE TPU Transparenet Gel Case Silicone Skin Case Cover + Free Screen Protector (Many Colors Available), BLACK

French Lace Mix Fishnet - Black Opaque Fishnet Designer Pantyhose (Tights)
French Lace Mix Fishnet - Black Opaque Fishnet Designer Pantyhose (Tights)
Offered by Lisskiss
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible looking, soft, not cheap, January 3, 2015
You have to buy this, seriously, my favorite tights I've ever bought in my life.

Esschert Design USA WB25 Artificial Wicker Balcony Plant Basket
Esschert Design USA WB25 Artificial Wicker Balcony Plant Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 3, 2015
So cute for my balcony! Plastic protecting 'cloth' on inside, light green color. Great for watering plants.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Silver)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, January 3, 2015
Lasts a lot longer than others! It stopped being able to be manually turned off though but it turns off in a little bit after you unplug from your phone.

Star Trek the Next Generation Deluxe Blue Shirt, Small Costume
Star Trek the Next Generation Deluxe Blue Shirt, Small Costume
Price: $25.75
7 used & new from $25.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Nono, January 3, 2015
Whhyyy did I buy a one-piece. I thought it was a shirt. UGH. No way is this flattering on a female, I messed up bad. Runs small, and short waisted. I can imagine this being uncomfortable in the crotch on a tall guy.

Dr. Bashir Star Trek Costume Uniform Shirt (Teal) - Mens Small
Dr. Bashir Star Trek Costume Uniform Shirt (Teal) - Mens Small
Offered by Tee Shirt Palace
Price: $27.95
2 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, January 3, 2015
Flattering and the color is better in person than the picture. More green. The combadge is early DS9, TNG-style, beware. It's printed on. I stick a magnet on mine to look better. The neck piece is hard to get over your head and it rips easily. It also rides up your chest so it's not great. It also gaps around your neck toward the top so your pips will fall over and not be visible. My friends have purchased other undershirts or cut other clothing of the same color to do a proper collar! Works great.

Zipbuds JUICED 2.0 Never Tangle Zipper Earbuds Featuring ComfortFit2 Technology, Black
Offered by Zipbuds
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $16.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't tangle for sure, January 3, 2015
I love the zipper! I messed something up near the earbud though, the sound stopped working at certain angles. Lasted 6 months or so though! Hate when this happens. Sound was good too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2015 1:49 PM PST