Profile for primeshopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

primeshopper "primeshopper" RSS Feed (Irving, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Logitech Wireless Headset Mono H820e (Business Product), DECT spectrum Single-Ear Headset
Price: $107.08
27 used & new from $83.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipped the headset without any instructions / user manual., July 31, 2014
Just received my Logitech H820e headset I ordered from Amazon. I was very excited to get it and try out the features to see if it can replace my H800 stereo headset I have been using for 6 months for webinars I conduct and phone calls made with my VoIP soft phone. The excitement waned as soon as I opened the box and realized there were not instructions or user manual shipped with the headset. Now I have have to hunt the manual down on the logitech site. First impression is not great which is why this review is getting 3 stars. Hopefully this will change once I figure out how to use the headset.

InterDesign York Shower and Bath Tension Caddy, Silver
InterDesign York Shower and Bath Tension Caddy, Silver
Price: $31.98
8 used & new from $31.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very easy to assemble, June 24, 2014
I ordered this shower caddy this morning around 11 a.m. and chose same day delivery - it was delivered by 6 p.m. - I love this shipping option. The rack is great - very easy to assemble and install in the shower. I'm not sure what the negative reviews are about - this was much simpler to assemble than the older style caddy I had. You measure the height you need and then assemble the poles to a length less than the measurement. The top pole has the extension rod in it - all you have to do is twist the top counter clockwise to release the 15" extension on top, then push the extension back down until the entire length is 1" taller than your measurement. Can't get much simpler.

I have this caddy sitting on a built in shelf in my shower, so I only needed 6 ft 4.5 inches of length from the shelf to the shower ceiling. I used the bottom pole, top pole and one long middle pole (24 inches each) which gave me 6 ft. Then I unscrewed the extension rod at the top of the top pole (counter clockwise) - and the extension was released and came up 15 more inches. I then just pushed the extension back into the top pole until I had my 4.5 inches remaining. I then screwed the extension rod a couple of turns clockwise to lock it into place and I was ready to install the baskets.

The baskets are very simple, just push the plastic insert into the ring on the back of each basket (the plastic inserts from the bottom side of the ring and it only fits one way (this isn't rocket science - at least I don't think it is, but then I'm not a rocket scientist). Pull the poles apart, slide the basket onto each pole and then screw in the little insert screw using the Allen wrench (all supplied in plastic bag) to hold the shelf in place. Put the poles back together, install the caddy in the shower and if needed adjust the basket heights (simply loosen the screw from the back of the shelf ring, reposition the shelf and retighten the screw). Couldn't be easier.

In response to the review about the pole being easy to dent so they threw the whole thing away - don't see how that could have happened unless they whacked the pole on the bathroom counter a couple of times. Anyway, I highly recommend this shelf caddy.

Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $294.08
52 used & new from $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this juicer, June 1, 2014
I absolutely love this juicer. I purchased it on Amazon.com mid-April 2014 and I have used it every morning to make a nutritious green juice for myself and my wife. It is quiet, powerful, fast and very easy to clean up. Once I have my produce out for my green juice (romain lettuce, kale, ginger, 2 apples, 1/6 organic pineapple - with the rind, and 3 - 4 carrots), it takes about 30 seconds to juice all of the ingredients. I don't know why people have complained about the clean-up - this takes me 3 - 4 minutes tops to rinse and dry all of the parts (6 to be exact) and reassemle the juicer and store it under my kitchen cabinet. I place the plastic bags from the grocery store produce in the pulp bucket - so clean up of this is a matter of pulling out the bag and putting a new bag in. The pulp goes out to my compost bin. This is a great product and a great investment.

66 Audio BTS+ Bluetooth Sports Headphone [2014] - Wireless Stereo Music Streaming and Hands-free Calling w/ Noise Canceling Mic feat. Bluetooth 4.0+ Multipoint
Offered by 66 Audio
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $48.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery life, good sound quality, June 1, 2014
I have had this bluetooth headset for about 4 months now and I am very impressed with the battery and quality. The battery life seems to be more than 20 hours and the stand by time is amazing. I use these when I work out - which has finally freed me from the hassle of having a cord that I always seemed to be getting caught up in. There are times when my travel schedule has kept me from using these - because I forgot to pack them - ugh, and after several weeks of leavining them in my work out bag unused - the still had power when I got back in town and I ended up using them for another week before I finally remembered to charge them.

The only improvement I would recommend is to build a model that can be adjusted for tightness over the ears. These are very comfortable, but they fit very tight over my ears. Althoug the sound is good, it is even better when I press the headphones closer to my ears and cut out any background gym noise. This is a minor flaw and overall these are the best wireless headphones I have owned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 1:41 PM PDT

Dove Men + Care 1/4 Moisturizer Deodorant Clean Comfort, 3 oz., 2 Count
Dove Men + Care 1/4 Moisturizer Deodorant Clean Comfort, 3 oz., 2 Count
Price: $5.49
14 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Switched after 30 years of using Mennan Musk Deodorant, December 15, 2013
I never thought I would find a deodorant I liked better than Mennan Musk Deodorant after using it for 30 years - but I have switched now and don't regret my change to Dove Men Deodorant. I can't use an antispirant becuase of skin reactions. I like Dove Men because there is no scnet to interfere with my cologne.

Sexy Hair Short Sexy Hair Hard Up 9 Shine 9 Hold, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Sexy Hair Short Sexy Hair Hard Up 9 Shine 9 Hold, 1.7 Fluid Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hard gel product on the market, November 21, 2013
Love this gel. My hair is kept short and this is great to get just the right amount of control - keeping my hair from getting wild as it grows out. Been using this product for 8 years and I will keep on buying it. It dries quickly and stays hard all day, but washes out quickly in the shower.

Apple USB Cable 9.9ft (3m) - Apple 30 Pin Compatible Cable Designed to Sync and Charge iPhone 3 3G 3GS 4 4S - iPad 1 2 3 - iPod Touch Nano Shuffle - Premium Quality with Connectors Manufactured by Apple, Inc. - The ONLY Cable with a 10 Year Guarantee

1.0 out of 5 stars iSmooth cable quality is very poor - buy the Belkin charge / sync cable instead, November 21, 2013
I ordered this 9ft iSmooth cable and 9 of the 3 ft iSmooth cables at the end of Sept 2013 when I ordered my new iPhone 5s phones. I got my iPhone 5s phones a week later and started using these cables in a variety of environments: attached to the iPhone power brick, attached to belkin charger bricks and car chargers. There were 3 people who I gave these cables to. Every cable started out working great - no messages about not being iPhone certified. Then within 2 weeks the cables started failing - either intermittently not being recognized on any charger for several days and then fully dead - not charging any of our iPhone 5s devices. The 9 ft cable lasted the longest - and I was able to try it with my iPad Air. It worked for about 1 week and then was totally dead - no response at all on the iPad Air that a charging cable was plugged in. Out of the 10 cables I ordered, every one of them failed within 6 weeks of purchase (some sooner, but all had failed by 6 weeks). Fortunately Amazon extended the return and refund and gave me money back without charging return shipping or restocking because every single cable failed.

I ended up buying the 8 belkin 4ft. charge/ sync lightening cables as replacements. They are thicker and more substantial feeling cables and so far all 8 cables are still working after 3 weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these will last - and they are the same price as the poor quality iSmooth cables and 1 ft. longer.

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air, Space Grey
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air, Space Grey
Offered by FuelCell
Price: $69.99
84 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the iPad Air even more functional, November 20, 2013
I have the Logitech ultrathin keyboard case for my iPad 3rd gen and it works great - good strong magnets on the back spine for when the cover is closed over the iPad and strong magnets above the keys when the cover is open and the iPad is sitting in the slot so you can use the keyboard.

Because of the mixed reviews for the Logitech ultrathin case for the iPad air I decided to test one out at Best Buy before buying one on Amazon. The magnets on the spine are just as strong for the iPad air case and work great however when the cover is closed over the iPad, I noticed that the magnets on the opposite side which should hold the cover closed over the iPad are weak and maybe don't even exist, If the iPad is laying down flat with the cover closed it does turn off the iPad however; when I lift edit he ipad upright (portrait mode) with the cover closed I could see that the iPad woke up about half the time. This is a concern for me because I travel with my iPad and it is usually in an upright position in my backpack.

The other observation is that there appears to be magnets only on the left side of the keyboard just above the keys but nothing on their get side. The result is that when you lift the iPad up with the keyboard attached, the keyboard says in unless you put anyone reassure on the right side of the keyboard and then it falls off. Hopefully this is a known design problem and Logitech is going to fix this soon. The iPad Air does seem to fit snug enough on the keyboard when keying and when you touch this current it never fell over in landscape moe or in portrait mode. My load 3rd gen used to fall over when it was placed on the keyboard in portraying mode.

Because of these issues I am going to wait for awhile and hope that Logitech fixes these design issues,

Update: 12/15/2013

I decide to buy the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard for the iPad air after using my iPad air for 2 weeks without the keyboard. I really missed having one after I had used the original Ultrathin Keyboard for my iPad 3rd gen. I have been using this keyboard form a month and I have to say that I am glad I made the choice to buy the keyboard rather than wait for any updates to the product. I have discovered that the keyboard is more secure than I had originally thought. It supports my iPad Air in landscape and now in portrait mode without the iPad falling over. When I used to put my iPad 3rd gen into the original Ultrathin keyboard in portrait mode, it used to fall over frequently - I think this was due to the heaviness of the iPad 3rd gen - which is not an issue with the iPad Air.

I have no problems with the keyboard dropping when I pickup up my iPad (mounted in landscape mode) and carry the iPad with the keyboard attached. I was originally concerned that the keyboard might drop off because the magnet on the right side was not as strong as the magnet on the left of the keyboard - but this has not been an issue at all. I carry my iPad Air with the keyboard attached to it around my home and have not had the keyboard drop off once.

This keyboard does go sleep when you are not typing on it after some time (not sure what the time frame is - but this was also the case with the original keyboard). There is a short delay of probably 3 - 5 seconds when from the time you start typing until the words appear on the iPad screen if the keyboard has gone to sleep. The difference with this new Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard for the iPad Air is that it is better at displaying the words you have typed once it wakes up after several second - whereas with my older keyboard - anything I typed will the keyboard was waking up was lost and did not display. Don't know if this is an iOS 7 improvement or a logitech improvement - but I like it.

Because of these experiences, once I purchased the keyboard, I changed by rating from 3 stars that I gave the keyboard after I checked it out at a Best Buy store before I bought it - I now am comfortable giving the keyboard 5 stars after having owned it for a month. It is lightweight, easy to type on, accurate and matches my iPad Air exactly. The only limitation that still exists with this keyboard - which also existed on the older version, is that it does not autocorrect misspelled words like you experience when you type directly on the iPad's soft keyboard. I suspect this is more of an Apple iOS shortcoming than a Logitech keyboard limitation. I would definitely buy this keyboard again and recommend it to others.

I also have bought the padded InCase NeoPrene Sleeve for iPad Air Incase Neoprene Sleeve for iPad (Black) - it is a perfect fit for keeping both my iPad Air and Logitech Ultrathin keyboard protected and safe while traveling.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works with iphone 5s and Luvitt Clear Case, October 8, 2013
I was looking for a dock to charge my iPhone 5s that works with the Luvitt Clear case that I bought for the phone. Tried the Belkin Charge and Sync Dock with 8-Pin lightning connector but could not get that dock to make full contact with the iphone 5s while the case was on. This Sinjimoru dock works great and makes full contact with my phone with the case on it. When I first assembled the dock with lightning adapter, I forgot to include the small insert that goes inside the cable holder. The insert must be installed with the lightning connector placed in the insert and then the two of these together go into the lightning adapter. Once I did this, I set the iPhone 5s on the dock, push it all the way down onto the charging cable, its got to click in place, and the phone charges. Great product - it's great to have a charging dock I can use with my case on.

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Black for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
Price: Click here to see our price
153 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad keyboard, January 6, 2013
i received this logitech keyboard as a gift and I have really enjoyed it. The magnets work great for holding the iPad in landscape mode and you can also use the iPad in Portrait mode, but you need to be careful because the magnet don't exist on the ipad in portrait mode, so the ipad can fall out if moved - even so, the keyboard works in both positions. I have started using my iPad in landscape mode for most apps - I only have a few apps that don't provide landscape orientation.

The only issue I have with this keyboard - and this has been mentioned in other reviews, is that Logitech has somehow disabled the auto-correct and auto-punctuate feature of the iPad with this keyboard which is irritating, but not enough to make me stop using it. I am hoping that there will be an update soon for the keyboard which will allow these 2 features to work just like they do when you key directly on the soft keyboard of the iPad. Come on Logitech, this is great product, but you need to finish out the features and compatibility issues.

Page: 1 | 2