Profile for No Name > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

No Name RSS Feed

Full Spectrum Light Bulb - ALZO 45 watt Compact Fluorescent CFL - Pack of 4 - 5500K- 120V - ALZO Joyous Light daylight pure white light
Offered by ALZO Digital
Price: $41.32
2 used & new from $41.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic light but emits a very loud hum, April 18, 2010
These bulbs do a great lighting job and I'm still using them -- but in places where I don't have to be near the bulb (like in ceiling fan lights). I initially tried these in the bathroom but the buzzing was intense. I thought it might be the socket (although it never had problems before) so I tried other fixtures (admittedly only tested two of the four bulbs so far). Every one of them emits a terrible humming that, if it is in your ear's "line of sight" (like in a desk lamp or a vanity) then it will drive you mad.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2010 8:27 PM PDT

Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
Price: $49.99
107 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply impossible to configure, November 15, 2009
For some people, this product will work fine but, given the configuration nightmare I've had with this thing for the last 6 months, I'd guess its about 50% of the users. I have a very deep understanding of networking internals and I have spent 6 hours with this device each time I changed something (bought a Tivo? 6 hours thanks to the router. Bought a Wii? 6 more hours futzing with the router). What garbage. This is my second wireless router and my second linksys router. Both were pretty much junk (although the old one was cheaper and I managed to beat 6 years out of it). Never, NEVER buy a Linksys router. They are legendary for being 'for advanced users' which is shorthand for 'they dont work' (again, I am an advanced user).