Profile for Magnus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Magnus RSS Feed

18mm Nato Ss Nylon Solid Black Interchangeable Replacement Watch Strap Band
18mm Nato Ss Nylon Solid Black Interchangeable Replacement Watch Strap Band
Offered by Clockwork Synergy, LLC
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfortable!, May 13, 2012
I received my band well before the expected delivery date, so l was extremely happy about that. The band itself was better than l expected and much more comfortable. The band looks a lot more smarter and more 'kick ass' than my original band. The watch l put it on is a citizen eco drive military style watch.
The quality of the band is extremely solid with stainless steel hardware.
I would strongly recommend this band to anyone who wishes to have a sport or casual look about their watch.

Rockport Men's Allander Plain Toe Oxford,Black,11.5 XW
Rockport Men's Allander Plain Toe Oxford,Black,11.5 XW

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on a cloud !, April 4, 2012
These shoes are awesome. I'm in retail so l am on my feet all day long. The fit was perfect both in length and in width. There was no 'hacking' into my heel issues, although they did feel like they were pushing against my ankle but this sensation went away after a week. Just make sure you take the time to order the correct shoe size for your feet. They look really smart under any trouser. All leather upper and lining keep my feet comfortable all day long. Cannot comment on durability yet. Well worth the money. The shoes arrived quite quickly and were well packaged. Awesome experience.

Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas Band
Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas Band
Price: $108.75
18 used & new from $86.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Watch, January 4, 2011
i just bought this watch from Amazon, it finally found it's way Down Under (Australia). It was exactly what l expected.
The thin band took me by surprise a little as l'm used to chunky bands, but did not bother me.
I do not have a big wrist so the band fits very well and feels quite comfortable on. But l must say if you have big wrist the band would probably feel tight at best.
It keeps time extremely accurate,the hands align perfectly except for the second hand which is smidge off. For $81 it's awesome. I also have a formal Tag Huer watch which cost a hell a lot more and the second hand is also off and does not keep the time as accurate.
It was a breeze to set day and date. There are certain times of the day where you cannot set the day. I set up everything at10 am and it all went well.
So far l'm extremely happy with it. This watch is a weekend/casual look. If you are a big guy with a large wrist looking for a chunky watch. DON'T get this watch.
I was tossing up between a Seiko Auto and this one. The eco-drive won out for me. 5 year international warranty, can't go wrong. Never have to change a battery!