Profile for EC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EC RSS Feed

Oster TSSTTVDG01 Digital Countertop Oven with Convection, Silver
Oster TSSTTVDG01 Digital Countertop Oven with Convection, Silver
Price: $78.99
11 used & new from $64.82

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst is today our toaster oven made a loud noise, March 23, 2015
This unit is dangerous! The outside gets extremely hot, you will burn yourself. Also after a few months the convection oven feature started making noises and stopped working. The worst is today our toaster oven made a loud noise, turned on by itself and started a electrical fire. Thank God we were home!

Epica Remote Dog Training Collar Shock and Vibration for 2 Dogs, Provides Safe but Annoying Static Stimulation- Ability to Shock or Vibrate Each Dog Separately
Offered by Perella's
Price: $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, February 16, 2014
Works well but a little cumbersome when trying to get it off of my spastic Chihuahua to charge. No problem if your dog allows you to put on and take off with ease. We used our own collar and added the unit to it do to the fact our one dog is only 10 pds. It is bulky for a small dog. For our 20 pd dog it works great!

VonHaus by Designer Habitat Swivel & Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 17"-37" LED LCD 3D Plasma TVs with Super Strong 66lbs Weight Capacity
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 16, 2014
Works good except it sticks out farther than I thought it would. You can see behind the TV when standing from the side. Sticks out about 4 1/2 inches from wall. Good price and good quality though.

Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser Precision, Dove
Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser Precision, Dove
Offered by Tria Beauty
Price: $299.00
2 used & new from $299.00

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., February 16, 2014
I have seen a reduction in hair growth so far. Will continue to use and update my review. I am using it once a week instead of every two. I think putting it on the highest setting is painful. You know when its zapping the hair follicle cause you feel it. If it's just warm with no discomfort I don't think it's getting any hair follicles. I would give it 5 stars but can't until I see the final results. I recommend you use cortisone cream to prevent any rashes that may occur.

Dragon Touch® R10 10.1'' Google Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet MID PC, Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core Cortex A9 CPU up to 1.6GHz, 1Gb RAM, 8Gb HDD, Multi-Touch Screen, Front Camera + Rear Camera, Google Play Pre-Installed, HDMI 1080P Output, Skype Video Calling, Netflix, Flash Supported [By TabletExpress]

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to other reviews!!, February 16, 2014
Bought the Dragon Touch because of the price and now am paying for it! It worked great for a few weeks and now will not turn on. Not sure if it's getting a charge at all. I have tried the recommendations with the volume/power technique and it worked twice and now nothing is happening. Shame on this company for not correcting this problem, they must know whats going on do to the fact everyone is complaining about it!!! Don't take the chance people, spend the extra money and get one that works! An update from last review, I plugged it in a different outlet and did the same technique with the power button and volume button pressed together and it turned on. Not only did it turn on but was fully charged. Very strange! More power coming from certain outlets?? Good luck people!!!

The Long Way Home (The Homelanders)
The Long Way Home (The Homelanders)
Price: $12.50
128 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!, February 14, 2012
If you have read my other reviews you obviously know I love this series. There is not one dull moment in this book! This story seems so unbelievable, yet things like this are happening all around us,we just don't know about them.

The Truth of the Matter (The Homelanders)
The Truth of the Matter (The Homelanders)
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 14, 2012
You must read this series! Action, twists in story lines, martial arts, espionage, courage and faith. If you enjoy books like this you will love this book!

The Final Hour (The Homelanders)
The Final Hour (The Homelanders)
51 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!!!!, February 14, 2012
After reading the first book, The last Thing I Remember, I had to read the series. I was hooked and so was my family! It reminded me of the show Alias, one of our favorites! It is also similar to watching the action of any Mission Impossible movie. They also incorporate the characters faith to help him survive this crazy and scary time he is going through. If you love suspense, twists in story lines, espionage, martial arts and a story of faith, you will love this book!