Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Sharky > Reviews

Browse

Sharky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharky "Sharky" RSS Feed (San Jose, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hyperion Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini HoneyComb Matte Flexible TPU Case (Cover Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini GT-i9190 / At&t S4 Mini SGH-i217) **Hyperion Retail Packaging** [1 Year Warranty] (Black)
Offered by Hyperion E.A.
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy installation, snug fit, January 9, 2016
Easy installation, snug fit. Has a lip to protect the screen when face down. I didn't think I'd like the honeycomb design on the back, but it actually looks pretty good. Smooth finish doesn't snag for easy instert/remove from pocket. All the buttons and holes are cut out just right.

Esonstyle Desktop Cell Phone Stand: Portable Aluminum Smartphone Holder Cellphone Cradle Universal Holder Stand Mobile Smart Dock Mount for Smartphones and Tablets
Offered by EsonstyleDirect
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, December 30, 2015
Well designed, easy to use. You can lift your phone out of the cradle without unplugging it first.

SureFire EP4 Sonic Defenders Plus filtered Earplugs, triple flanged design, reusable, Orange, Medium
Offered by OpticsPlanet, Inc
Price: $13.46
2 used & new from $13.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 28, 2014
These are great, work well for an outdoor range. They do not provide enough protection for an indoor range, which is much louder. They filter out loud noises while letting you carry out a normal conversation. They are very comfortable and you can wear them all day long. I recommend this model - EP4 (triple flanged) instead of the EP3 (double flanged).

Kidd Auto Bolt Release for a 10/22® or Ruger® 10/22®
Kidd Auto Bolt Release for a 10/22® or Ruger® 10/22®
Offered by Kidd Innovative Design
Price: $13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Mandatory accessory for 10/22, December 28, 2014
If you have a 10/22, you need the auto bolt release to fix the awkward bolt release functionality of the stock 10/22. I got 2 of these, they both work well. I wish there was a way they could make the protruding button a little easier to manipulate.
Update: I tried the Volquartsen version when I upgraded the trigger. The Volquartsen version has a larger protruding tab which makes it easier to manipulate with your fingers.

Masterlock Cable Lk Keyed Alike P104
Masterlock Cable Lk Keyed Alike P104
Price: $9.97
32 used & new from $7.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Master Lock 107KADSPT, December 28, 2014
The Master Lock 107KADSPT is "keyed alike". This means that every 107KADSPT Master Lock will use the same key. You could buy 10 of them and they will all open with the same keys. You could buy 10 more next year, and all 20 will still work with the same keys. The keys from the previous order will work on the locks from the recent order and vice versa. The advantage of this is that you could order a bunch of these locks and all of the keys will open all of the locks. The disadvantage of this is that if someone else buys a Master Lock 107KADSPT, his or her key will also work on your 107KADSPT locks, so you should keep that in mind while ordering. If you would like to order some locks that only your keys will open, choose instead Master Lock 107DSPT Cable Gun Lock, Keyed Different, which is the same lock, but keyed differently and costs $1 less. Each lock comes with 2 keys.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2016 1:49 PM PDT

26 L X 26 D X 37 H Laundry Bag
26 L X 26 D X 37 H Laundry Bag
Offered by Upside2Down
Price: $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, October 19, 2014
Flimsy lightweight material. It started ripping apart at the seams after a couple of loads. It looks kind of rugged in the photos, but it's not. Don't waste your money.

HP Deskjet 1000 Printer (CH340A#B1H)
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer (CH340A#B1H)
Offered by Blue Sky Co.
Price: $136.97
17 used & new from $13.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, February 15, 2014
I need a small printer that fits on my desk at home for occasional printing. Every time I buy one of these small printers, they tend to die after a couple of months. I get about 20 prints out of each one of them before I have to buy a new one. This one is different. I've had it for about 9 months and it prints reliably every time. The print quality is average. If I need some photo quality printing or something for an important business meeting, I'll use the printer at work or stop off at Kinkos on the way. For general purpose reliable personal printing, this works great. It also folds up nicely and doesn't take up much space.

Update: I've had this printer for 2yrs now and it still works well. I've probably printed about 200 pages, I think I've swapped out the ink cartridges once.

Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (Black) (2012 Model)
Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (Black) (2012 Model)
Offered by fu-ji-san
5 used & new from $146.97

3.0 out of 5 stars At least it works, November 13, 2012
I got this to replace a Samsung Blu-ray player which was awful. This Blu-ray player plays all the disks I put in it which is nice. My previous 2 Blu-ray players would freeze/crash on some disks.

The display functionality is very difficult to read. Character entry when setting up services is very difficult. I wish Sony would use the whole screen instead of just using tiny type. The display when watching Netflix videos is completely unreadable. The YouTube functionality doesn't work very well. I couldn't access my "Watch Later" videos. I hope Sony fixes these problems in future software updates.

The remote is kinda cheap. It feels like if I drop it it will shatter like glass. For something that is used so frequently and tends to take some abuse, they should make a more solid remote.

The media remote DLNA ap for Android doesn't work very well either, so don't get your hopes up.

Birugear Bluetooth Headset / Compact MP3 Player Carrying Pouch Case - Black
Birugear Bluetooth Headset / Compact MP3 Player Carrying Pouch Case - Black
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for Sansa, September 20, 2012
Fits my SanDisk Sansa clip zip, but I have to cram it in there. I wish it were a little bigger.

Aluminum Carabiner With Water Bottle Holder Attachment
Aluminum Carabiner With Water Bottle Holder Attachment
Offered by hobbytoolsupply
Price: $3.97
5 used & new from $1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, September 19, 2012
I really wanted this to work out because I need it, but it broke after the second time I used it. The rubber piece is not strong enough. If anyone knows a good alternative that is more rugged, please add your comment below.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4