Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Danon > Reviews

Browse

Danon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danon RSS Feed (SO MO)

Offered by Echo Isles
Price: $7.39
9 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for iPod touch!, August 21, 2015
This case was exactly what I wanted. It fits and holds my new iPod touch securely. It's easy to use, access and the product appears to be well made. Very pleased.

Hospitology Heavenly Microfiber Goose Down Alternative Duvet Insert/Comforter, 90-Inch by 94-Inch, Queen
Offered by Hospitology
Price: $117.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly is an apt description., August 19, 2015
My daughter bought 2 of these Hospitology duvet inserts for my Grandgirls and she was so pleased with them I bought one. We just bought a new home & I made up my mind that everything I purchased would be as perfect for my comfort as possible & this has absolutely filled that bill. It is soft, light weight, was warm on the night the temp dropped & has been cool the other nights. I couldn't be happier with this product.

We have not had to wash any of them yet so that is unknown but if they wash well my daughter will replace her insert (that was 4 times the cost) with one of these.

Roxy Women's Lido II Boat Shoe,White,7.5 M US
Roxy Women's Lido II Boat Shoe,White,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Spring and Summer!, April 6, 2015
I have 8 pair of Roxy flats! They are my favorite flats for comfort and style! Roxy are almost always true to size. I wear a 7 1/2 in women's and 5 in girl's in Roxy.

OFTEN® Women's Sexy Chic Lace Shirt Fashion Sleeveless Blouse Black/ White
OFTEN® Women's Sexy Chic Lace Shirt Fashion Sleeveless Blouse Black/ White
Offered by OFTEN®
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, July 8, 2014
I was more than pleasantly surprised with this top. It looks far more expensive than I expected, fit was as reviews stated. I ordered a size up and it was perfect. It is very flattering, the color & style has a vintage feel/look and it goes perfectly with jeans or a dressier pair of slacks or skirt. Would recommend to or purchase for friends and family.

Crocs Women's Adrina Flat,Espresso/Bronze,6 M US
Crocs Women's Adrina Flat,Espresso/Bronze,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I understand why crocs are so popular, June 11, 2014
This review is from: crocs Women's Adrina Flat (Shoes)
I wear a 6 and the 6 fits perfectly. The left foot pops off a little but I have that issue with all shoes. My left foot is about a half size smaller than my right foot.
The shoes are as cute as they can be - unlike the original, crocs now come in many styles, most of which are really cute.
The cushion in the sole of the shoe is so comfortable I am wearing them everyday. They are so delightful I recommend them several times a day. I get compliments all the time, which is a plus. I will definitely be checking out more crocs.

Murder & Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction
Murder & Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction

4.0 out of 5 stars I am moving to Goose Pimple Junction, October 12, 2013
I truly enjoyed this book and am looking forward to the rest of the series. It is an easy read, full of quirky characters, a little romance, a little mystery and loads of southern charm.
I disagreed with some of the southern speak but it may differ a lot between regions of the south. I normally listen to books on my iPod so I can multitask, but I sat and read this book on my Kindle in one day, which is high praise.
My only complaint - the sequel isn't yet available and I am anxious to read it.

Playtex Women's 18 Hour Active Lifestyle,Nude,36D
Playtex Women's 18 Hour Active Lifestyle,Nude,36D
Price: $16.50
11 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I forget I have it on!, July 30, 2012
I am a D cup, which is large for my size and I have not been able to find a bra that will hold me up and not hurt my shoulders or poke or itch. At home I go without a bra, knowing its not good, but otherwise I am so uncomfortable.
I bought this bra honestly not believing it would work because it is so inexpensive. I was wrong. It fits great, it doesnt hurt, it doesn't itch, poke, or break my shoulders AND it holds me up where I belong. I have had to go out for the last several mornings and I don't take it off as soon as I hit the house like I am used to doing. I forget I even have it on.
I purchased this bra and 2 others at the same time (different style but an 18 hour by Playtex) I just ordered 1 more of this style.

Olde Tyme Recipes : Salads & Dressings
Olde Tyme Recipes : Salads & Dressings
Price: $4.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Where are the recipes?, March 25, 2012
I opened the book only to find there is no book. Just the cover. This is indeed you get what you pay for. I paid nothing. I got nothing.

7 Inch Embroidery Stitching Tool Hoop
7 Inch Embroidery Stitching Tool Hoop
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $10.11
23 used & new from $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been waiting for you!, March 24, 2012
I have cross stitched off and on for 25 years and have always used the wooden frames. They are very cheap and I used them as frames for small projects so they served 2 purposes. They also splintered, my thread caught constantly and sometimes they popped apart.
It was hard to spend $10 on this hoop instead of $2ish for a wooden hoop but I am so glad I did. No splinters, no catching the thread (that's the best to me), they are well balanced, easy to hold, and while the fabric loosens a bit, it's not much.
If I had had this hoop years ago I would have gotten twice as much done and enjoyed it more. In fact, I just bought a second hoop as I plan to have multiple projects going.
I highly reccommend this product.

How to Have FUN With Your Family for Almost FREE (77 Ways to Parent Series Book 8)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fun, not free, nothing new., March 15, 2012
I have 4 grandgirls, 2 from each of my 2 girls and we all need some fun/free ideas from time to time. Taking just 2 grandgirls to a movie can easily cost me $50 so free is nice - fun is mandatory, so I chose this book to give me some new ideas..
Ride bikes, play hopscotch, dance to the radio, jump rope, go to library, run through a sprinkler, swim, board games, card games, jigsaw puzzles, etc....... Who doesn't already to that?
Free? Build a tree house, restore an old car, etc....... Pray tell me where those are free!
Fun? Pick up trash along the highway, have a garage sale, rake leaves, etc.... That sounds like a lot of work to me.
And why does 'Plant a Garden and 'Create a Family Garden' count as 2 different activities? It also is not free and it require a lot of work if done correctly and the work is ongoing. Why do board& card games count as 2 different activities? They are games.
If you have children or grandchildren there is nothing in this book that is new or original, very little is free, and quite a few are repetitions.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 8:47 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11