Profile for groomRN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 569

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

groomRN "Erik" RSS Feed (Illinois USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bicycle Roswheel Rear Seat Trunk Bag Handbag Bag Pannier Black
Bicycle Roswheel Rear Seat Trunk Bag Handbag Bag Pannier Black
Offered by Bo Bin
Price: $16.98
22 used & new from $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, nice features, perfect size., March 29, 2015
Bought this for my Schwinn Sanctuary 7. It fits nicely with three secure Velcro straps. Large enough for a couple of water bottles and phones, locks, and keys. Looks nice, great quality. Has a shoulder strap to take the bag with you.

2 Pack EPS Replacement Canon 128 Black toner Cartridges
2 Pack EPS Replacement Canon 128 Black toner Cartridges
Offered by Toner 100
Price: $28.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price! Great product!, March 28, 2015
This is an excellent product. The two pack is very well priced, and is worth every penny. I've had no problems with these cartridges, and will buy more when they are needed.

Dickies Men's 3-Pack Heavyweight Cushion with Ankle & Arch Compression Work Crew Socks, White, 10-13
Price: $6.30
2 used & new from $6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I am amazed these socks make such a difference!, March 28, 2015
I bought these socks mostly because I needed new socks. But I liked the fact that they are compression socks. I am on my feet all day, every day, and have developed some spider veins in my ankles. My feet and ankles are usually very tired and sore every night. These socks have really made the difference! I'm amazed that socks could make such a difference. They have arch and ankle support, but they feel and fit like ordinary socks. After wearing these for a few days, I ordered 6 more pair.

Ortho Weed B Gon MAX Weed Killer for Lawns Plus Crabgrass Control Ready-To-Use Trigger Spray, 1-Gallon
Price: $11.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, just follow the directions. Works well., March 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have our lawn professionally treated, but since we live out in the country with a couple of acres, there are always trouble spots of weeds and crabgrass. This is perfect for getting the areas the pros miss. We always have flare ups, so we need something like this. It works well as long as you follow directions. Our worst problem is dandelions, and this is very effective.

Schwinn Women's Sanctuary 7-Speed Cruiser Bicycle (26-Inch Wheels), Cream/Purple, 16-Inch
Price: $194.27
9 used & new from $169.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning appearance, very comfortable, rides and pedals smooth as silk!, March 22, 2015
This bicycle is, in a word, stunning! The gorgeous metallic paint, the quality construction, the styling, all excellent. Of course, if you're looking for a racing bike, or have hundreds of dollars to spend on an overpriced bike, then you might look elsewhere.
We bought this bike at a local store, so it was already assembled, we only needed to do some minor adjustments. Nice wide and comfortable seat, wide tires, smooth pedaling action, all make riding this bike a joy. We actually bought a Huffy cruising bike because it was cheaper. It looked nice enough, although not quite as nice as this Sanctuary. But within one hour of riding, the Huffy was clanking and banging and popping! We immediately returned it to the store and spent the extra money and bought this Sanctuary 7. The difference in quality is immediately apparent. Very pleased with this bike. And actually, although this is termed a woman's bike, we bought this for my husband, who is 5'9" and a little stocky. Much easier for him to get on and off this bike versus a "man's" bike. We talked to several people, including the workers and customers at the local store where we bought this, and every one of them agreed that a bike is not a "woman's" or "men's", it is just important that you buy a bike that fits you.

Schwinn Men's Sanctuary 7-Speed Cruiser Bicycle (26-Inch Wheels), Cream/Copper, 18 -Inch
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $200.76
9 used & new from $183.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous appearance, quality construction, smooth pedaling, we love it!!, March 22, 2015
Firstly, this bike is stunning in appearance! The metallic paint is gorgeous! Every detail seems just perfect. As to the quality of this bike, I can give it five stars. We bought ours locally, so it came assembled, and all we had to do was some very minor seat adjustments.
Now, why do I think this bike is so terrific? Well, when we bought this bike, we also bought a Huffy cruiser bicycle. It seemed nice enough, and was a little cheaper, so we thought we would save a little money. Within the first hour of riding these two bikes, the Huffy was clanking and popping and more difficult to pedal, while the Sanctuary sailed along as easily and smoothly as silk. Huge difference in the two bikes! The very same day that we bought these two bikes, we returned the Huffy and bought a second Sanctuary 7!
The saddle is wide enough for me and comfortable, but some people may prefer a wider seat, although this seat is 10 inches wide. Shifting is easy and the pedaling action is, as I said before, smooth as silk! We couldn't be more pleased. Definitely worth spending a little more to get quality!

Scotts 71030 Easy Hand-Held Broadcast Spreader
Scotts 71030 Easy Hand-Held Broadcast Spreader
Price: $11.99
46 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, we use it in the winter for Ice Melt., March 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This replaces a very old spreader, and so I can appreciate the quality of this new one. We only occasionally use it to spread grass seed or lawn treatment as we have the yard professionally cared for. However, this spreader is extremely useful for spreading Ice Melt in the winter. Works very well and is adjustable. I'm left handed and this spreader, like most, is made for right handed people. Not a complaint, just an observation. It works fine even if you are left handed. Very pleased.

Step2 592000 MailMaster Wrought Iron Plus Mailbox
Step2 592000 MailMaster Wrought Iron Plus Mailbox
Offered by JTB Commodities
Price: $84.99
13 used & new from $52.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp in appearance, nice quality, easy installation!, March 12, 2015
After the snowplow took out our previous mailbox, it was time for a new one. We already had the post set in cement 24 inches tall, which was un damaged by the snowplow, so we simply removed the remains of the old mailbox and installed this one. Installation took all of 10 minutes, since the post was there already. A total of six screws/bolts, and we were done. It looks very nice, and is made of a very heavy duty plastic, similar to our old box. That particular mailbox would still have been in use today if not for the snowplow. I'm certain the durability of this box will match that of the old one.

Benzara 75188 Antique White Polystone Buddha Beautifully Carved, 12.75-Inch
Benzara 75188 Antique White Polystone Buddha Beautifully Carved, 12.75-Inch
Offered by Bombay Jewel
Price: $26.99
9 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, beautiful detail!, March 12, 2015
This is a very nice statue, especially for the price! It's made of something like poly resin or some such material, and has a nice weight to it. What impresses me most is the beautiful detail! Very nicely done, really a lovely piece. If you can afford to spend lots of money on a stone or marble statue, by all means do it. But I doubt it would look any nicer than this particular piece.

Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 4
Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 4
DVD
Price: $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly excellent, in every possible way!, March 10, 2015
This show was and is a classic. Well produced and acted, interesting story lines. And it showed the best of humanity. At a time when our culture is obsessed with wealth and greed and bigotry, we need to see the possibilities and potential of mankind. This glorious show gave us a peek into the possible future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20