Profile for Eliza > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eliza RSS Feed (Austin TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
16 K-Cup Archer Farms Keurig Chai Latte Tea Drink Mix, One - 7.7oz Box
16 K-Cup Archer Farms Keurig Chai Latte Tea Drink Mix, One - 7.7oz Box
Offered by KMR.Enterprise
Price: $17.99
8 used & new from $17.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Very creamy but sucralose after-taste., February 5, 2015
This is one of 5 Chai Latte K-cups I've tried. It's one of the creamiest. I did not have to add any cream to it. It is however, sweetened with sucralose. It has less of a sucralose taste than the Cafe Escapes K-cup. If you like/don't mind artificial sweetener this is a really good choice.

If, like me, you can't stand the taste then steer clear. I will not buy this again.

Twinings Chai Latte K-cups for Keurig Brewers, 12 Count
Twinings Chai Latte K-cups for Keurig Brewers, 12 Count
Price: $7.50
7 used & new from $7.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not creamy, mild sucralose taste, mild chai taste., February 5, 2015
Very mild chai flavour - weaker than the tea bags.
Sucralose taste is still htere, but weaker than in the Cafe escapes one.
Not very creamy, I had to add milk to get it to be latte-like.

This is the least sucralose tasting chai latte I've tried out of this, Cafe Escapes and Archer Farms. I really can't stand the artificial sweetener taste, however.

Will not buy again.

Café Escapes Chai Latte, K-Cup Portion Count for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Café Escapes Chai Latte, K-Cup Portion Count for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Price: $16.49
26 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Creamiest Chai latte I've tried, but overwhelming sucralose taste., February 5, 2015
I've tried about 5 different brands of chai latte k-cups so far. This was the one I liked the least.

Very strong artificial sweetener taste. One thing that was good if you don't mind the sucralose is that it was creamy enough that I did not have to add cream. Also, no residue/sediment left in the cup.

I had one and gave the rest of the box away. Will not buy again.

Oregon Chai Oregon Chai Single Serve Cups, 12 Count
Oregon Chai Oregon Chai Single Serve Cups, 12 Count
Price: $13.70
4 used & new from $6.59

2.0 out of 5 stars No sucralose, but still a weird taste due to stevia., February 5, 2015
The k-cups have a really weird after-taste which I assume is due to being sweetened with stevia and sugar. I have had the boxed mix before and the taste is not at all the same or even similar.

The mix is not very milky/creamy and I still added cream once the cup was done. When I finished my cup there was a thick layer of sediment sludge in the bottom. Very unpleasant. I will not buy this again.

The search for a sucralose free chai latte k-cup continues.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2015 4:50 PM PDT

Teva Women's Mush II Natural Flip Flop,Fiesta Tan,12 M US
Teva Women's Mush II Natural Flip Flop,Fiesta Tan,12 M US
Offered by ShoeStoresCom

4.0 out of 5 stars Narrower fit than the Original Mush., January 30, 2015
These flip flops are narrower than my pair of Teva Original Mush. As a result my foot does not slide into them as comfortably, and I don't wear them when I anticipate walking a lot. They are pretty though. I wear a size 12 and have wide feet. It'll probably be great for you if you have narrower feet.

Teva - Original Mush - Women (Isabel Lime 12)
Teva - Original Mush - Women (Isabel Lime 12)
Offered by Teva Footwear
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops I've ever owned for my large, wide feet., January 30, 2015
I absolutely love these flip flops. I wear a size 12 and I have wide feet. I have a pair of the Teva Mush II, and these are wider which means that they're far comfier to me. Highly recommended if you have wide feet and would like a sandal with arch support.

Panache Women's Plus-Size Jasmine Balconnet Bra, Black Ricamo, 38JJ
Panache Women's Plus-Size Jasmine Balconnet Bra, Black Ricamo, 38JJ
Offered by Breakout Bras
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bras for busty ladies!, January 30, 2015
This bra is really pretty! It's not something I thought I'd be able to have when properly fitted. I delayed getting professionally fitted because I didn't know that pretty bras for the very well endowed existed. I anticipated tent like cups in beige satin. I anticipated looking like a grandma in the 80s. I was wrong! I knew I was wearing a cup size too small size I had spillage and needed to do frequent adjustments throughout the day. After getting fitted at a local bra boutique I discovered I was actually 3 cups too small. I was wearing the biggest cup they had at Lane Bryant (H) and actually needed a JJ. I did have the right band size (yay for me).

The center gore on this style comes up much higher on my chest than I'm used to (center gore is the wires where they meet in the middle). The cups are lightly lined and not padded, so I'm getting a fair amount of jiggling when I walk around. The band comes up pretty high under my arms, again higher than I'm used to since I was wearing something much too small. Because of the style; balconette rather than plunge, if I bend over even just slightly while wearing a vneck shirt, the center gore becomes visible. In a low cut scoop neck, the edges of the lace on the cups are visible. This is something to keep in mind if you have very full breasts.

This is one of the bras I bought in the boutique and I will absolutely buy it again. The straps stays put, the wires sit on my chest under my breasts and supports everything instead of squishing it flat.

If the center gore does not sit flat against your chest, you need a bigger cup size. When trying on a bra, make sure to bend at the waist and use your hand to push all your breast tissue on the side of your ribcage forward to make sure the wires are not resting on breast tissue. You might find that you're a whole cup size (or three) bigger than you thought you were. It's referred to as "scoop and swoop". Google it to find a wealth of information for how to determine your correct size.

niceEshop(TM) 2Pcs x Cute Cloth Art Mini Tape Measure Creative Soft Tape Measure-Random Color
Offered by niceeshop.
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These make adorable additions to my collection, January 5, 2015
This shipped faster than I expected. I received it after about 2 weeks. My order included the red and the green tape measures. I do a lot of crafts and own several tape measures I'm always misplacing. These make adorable additions to my collection. Both seem sturdy and are in good working condition. It appears to be the standard self retracting circular tape measures you can also buy at your local craft store, but without the cute cloth covers.

Bionaire BFF1222AR-BM Remote Control Power Fan
Bionaire BFF1222AR-BM Remote Control Power Fan
Price: $59.99
13 used & new from $39.09

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, even though it's really loud., December 19, 2014
I read reviews saying it's loud and though people were being melodramatic. I discovered though it really really is loud. I bought it for our bedroom and it turned out that the loudness functions like a white noise machine. I have never slept so soundly! Husband can be watching loud tv in the living room and I don't even hear it. It also means that if somebody in a different room is trying to talk to you you can't hear them unless they raise their voices. It keeps the bedroom at least 1 degree cooler than the rest of the apartment which means we sleep comfortably. I have taken a phone call in my bedroom and the caller said they could not hear the fan.

Hush Puppies Women's Chaste Ballet Flat,Tan Snake Emb,12 M US
Hush Puppies Women's Chaste Ballet Flat,Tan Snake Emb,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my huge feet quite comfortably!, December 19, 2014
It is difficult to find cute flats that fit my wide size 12s. These turned out to be comfortable to wear right out of the box. The first day I wore them to work I had a little bit of a red pressure line on my heel, and it rubbed against one of my little toes. No blisters though and no painful spots. I've worn them out for several hours at a time now, and I'm noticing the leather on the outside of the shoe, on the inside ball of my foot is starting to wear. My feet are so wide that it's causing the side of the shoe to made contact with the pavement when I walk. Something to keep in mind if you have really wide feet. I will absolutely buy more of these shoes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4