Profile for Ray F. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ray F. RSS Feed

ThermoWorks ThermoPop Super-Fast Thermometer with Backlit Rotating Display (Red)
Offered by ThermoWorks
Price: $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item great price, May 18, 2014
You can buy better, but unless you're a true grillophile, this is perfect. I highly recommend this for taking temps on the quick.

Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War
Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a riviting read., May 18, 2014
Although the topic is interesting, the book isn't incredibly informative and it doesn't flow at all, making it a chore to read.

Barlean's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce Jar
Barlean's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce Jar
Price: $13.28
32 used & new from $12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Candida, May 18, 2014
I used to suffer horrible and constant sinus infections from Candida. I changed my diet, consume an ounce of colloidal silver each day, take coconut oil, oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, Omega-3, vitamin c and use Silver Sinus Nasal Spray (although I consider it an ionic, which is better for topical use). 5 stars.

Omega 3 Fish Oil Pills (180 Counts) - Triple Strength Fish Oil Supplement (1,400mg Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 600mg DHA + 800 mg EPA per Serving) - Burpless Capsules with Enteric Coating And Pharmaceutical Grade Essential Fatty Acids - Molecularly Distilled Fish Oil Supplements Including Best Health Bonus (Online Videos With Health-Supporting Exercises)
Offered by Dr. Tobias

Nutribiotic Gse Liquid Concentrate, 4 Fluid Ounce
Nutribiotic Gse Liquid Concentrate, 4 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Allhealth Trends
Price: $16.99
10 used & new from $14.49

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2014 2:51 PM PDT

"Now Foods Oregano Oil Enteric Coated Softgels 90 Capsules (Pack of 2)"
"Now Foods Oregano Oil Enteric Coated Softgels 90 Capsules (Pack of 2)"
Offered by Greenals
Price: $23.27
3 used & new from $23.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Candida, May 18, 2014

3-pack of Silver Sinus Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray 2oz Bottles - Silver Nose Spray
Offered by Natural Supplement Store
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't get sick anymore!, May 18, 2014

NcStar .30-30 Winchster Mag. Cartridge Red Laser Bore Sighter (TLZ3030)
NcStar .30-30 Winchster Mag. Cartridge Red Laser Bore Sighter (TLZ3030)
Offered by Reliable Values
Price: $13.79
39 used & new from $13.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for sight-in, May 18, 2014
I used this to sight in my 30-30. I'd say it saved me 10-15 rounds. Like everything else, it's made in China, so I can't speak to it's longevity. I consider it as paying for itself on the first sight in. Anything after that is a bonus.

Bosch 3330 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter
Bosch 3330 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter
Price: $5.37
18 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for break-in, May 18, 2014
I have a rebuildable oil filter and run Amsoil, which isn't the best way to go when breaking in a new engine. After rebuild, I change the oil several times in the first 500 miles. These worked perfectly.

Assholes Finish First
Assholes Finish First
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to struggle through it., February 13, 2012
I didn't read IHTSBIH and probably wont. AFF had some funny stuff in it, but i had to wade through a lot of adolescent lameness to get to it.

As far as being believable goes, not so much...unless he exclusively seeks out and hangs out around large groups of timid people in secluded places. That would be the only explanation for never getting pummled. Sorry, but you don't act like that in NY or LA and not escape at least one beating.

Take away the possibility of being real and you just have some funny make-believe.