Profile for Caligirl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Caligirl RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Reno and Trina: In the Shadows of Love (The Mob Boss Series Book 12)
Reno and Trina: In the Shadows of Love (The Mob Boss Series Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Reno is my hombre, April 11, 2015
I can't fathom ever getting bored of this series. I got s love Jones for Reno that won't stop. Drama after drama in this book, somewhat unbelievable at times, and I ENJOYED all of it.

The Traveling Man (Traveling Series #1) (The Traveling series)
The Traveling Man (Traveling Series #1) (The Traveling series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew?, March 21, 2015
That I, one who can't stand anything carnival or circus related LOVED this book. All hail to the author, well done.

The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1)
The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh how I truly enjoyed Garrett and Han Han's story, March 9, 2015
We have a winner!!! Oh how I truly enjoyed Garrett and Han Han's story. This book got me outta my reading slump. I have started 6 books in the past week, just not doing it for me. Then along comes The Deal, ahhhhh, revived my reading like👍👏

Sal Gabrini Five: Until You Come Back To Me
Sal Gabrini Five: Until You Come Back To Me

5.0 out of 5 stars best book of his series, February 26, 2015
Sal is my #1 Gabrini hombre, best book of his series. Feel like having a Sal marathon read right now.

Sins & Mistrust (The Escort Series Book 3)
Sins & Mistrust (The Escort Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars We have a Winner!, December 28, 2014
This was the best in the series, I want more please. Sex scenes very well written. This is now in my reread folder.

Big Daddy Sinatra: There Was a Ruthless Man (The Sinatras of Jericho County Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this story, October 24, 2014
I'll admit the title turned me off so I stalled in buying this book. Sorry I didn't purchase on day 1, Loved this story.

Seducing The Billionaire (Dangerous Relations)
Seducing The Billionaire (Dangerous Relations)

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved the intense way H loved h, October 11, 2014
I loved the intense way H loved h. And yes, he dogged her out often, but I actually enjoy mean heroes. Great read for me and I have enjoyed other books by the author.

Reasonable Doubt 2
Reasonable Doubt 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Need More, May 20, 2014
I would have rated higher it there was at least 100 pages more. Great continuation which I enjoyed, just needed more developement.

Amorous Overnight
Amorous Overnight
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Amorous Overnight (Kindle Edition)
My first read by this author and I am thrilled with this book. Loved the setup of the M/M section of this MMF theme. Exactly the type of story I'm always on the lookout for but can never find. The PR factor was bonus maximus for me. This goes on my reread pile.

Beneath the Boss (Book Two)
Beneath the Boss (Book Two)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 20, 2014
I enjoyed both book one and two. I will buy the final book but am annoyed the author did not create one book. Feels like taking advantage of your readers with averaging 49 pages per book. I would read future books by this author, only if they have an increased number of pages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3