Profile for Connie J Viner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Connie J Viner RSS Feed

My Sisters the Saints: A Spiritual Memoir
My Sisters the Saints: A Spiritual Memoir
by Colleen Carroll Campbell
Price: $15.19
124 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could add more stars!, November 8, 2012
Wow! This book is so good that I could not put it down. Campbell is a very talented writer. She brought some lofty spiritual truths into great focus and with tremendous heart that never felt anything other than genuine. Her personal story is so relatable and yet unique. I love each of the saints that she wrote about and knew much about them already, but still managed to learn more. Her voice is an important one for women of today. I have already recommended this book to my parish book club and cannot wait to hear what they all have to say about it the next time we meet. I would recommend it to anyone, whether they were Catholic or not. It is a thought-provoking and moving gem of a book. This might just be an instant classic!

Angels in My Hair
Angels in My Hair
by Lorna Byrne
Price: $18.97
105 used & new from $1.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Hardcover)
This book was inspiring, thought-provoking, touching, and an all around pleasant reading experience. I don't think you could possibly regret spending the time reading it. There is something in here for everyone. I look forward to more from this author.

Denman Medium Natural Bristle with Quill Porcupine Style Grooming Brush (D81M)
Denman Medium Natural Bristle with Quill Porcupine Style Grooming Brush (D81M)
Offered by FIVE Stars
Price: Click here to see our price
50 used & new from $12.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush!, August 17, 2010
I have had this brush for years. I've used others but always come back to this one. It is my absolute favorite and it was time to get a new one. It just fits perfectly in my hand and the bristles are just right. I highly recommend it!