ARRAY(0x9ee1df60)

Customer Reviews: 439

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Cox "Shanghaied" RSS Feed (Houston, Texas)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Black & Decker BDCDMT120IA 20-volt Matrix Drill and Impact Combo Kit
Black & Decker BDCDMT120IA 20-volt Matrix Drill and Impact Combo Kit
Price: $99.99
7 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery Is Lower Power LB20 - Not LBXR20, April 16, 2014
I really like the concept of this drill motor where you can convert the base motor unit into different configurations such as a jig saw, sander and reciprocating saw. That's the sole reason I bought it. Previously I purchased a standard 20 volt B&D drill motor with the LBXR20 battery and sold it to get this 20 volt Matrix Drill. I wasn't expecting the battery to be different. For the price I paid ($75) for this combo kit, I was expecting the LBXR20 30 Watt-Hour battery, not the lower power LB20 22 Watt-Hour battery. I think the battery capacity should have clearly stated in the description. Otherwise, this kit seems to perform adequately. I haven't tried the sander attachment yet, but I'll update my review when I do.

HDE SATA to PATA/IDE Hard Drive Interface Adapter
HDE SATA to PATA/IDE Hard Drive Interface Adapter
Offered by HDE
Price: $6.50
9 used & new from $2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Perfectly, April 13, 2014
I used this to add a SATA disk drive to an old XP computer that only had an IDE disk drive. The IDE disk drive was too small in capacity to be useful. I had an extra SATA drive I wasn't using so this worked perfectly for my application. It even fit in the computer case without interference.

Presto 05100 PowerCrisp microwave bacon cooker
Presto 05100 PowerCrisp microwave bacon cooker
Offered by BuyDBest Inc.
Price: $18.07
54 used & new from $12.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for Microwave Cooking Bacon, April 13, 2014
This is a really good design - cooks bacon thoroughly, captures the grease and reasonably easy to clean up afterwards. I put paper towels over the top to prevent splattering while cooking the bacon in the microwave oven. Then I use the paper towels to mop up the oil in the bottom before washing in the sink or dishwasher. And it folds away neatly between uses.

Catchmaster 75m Bulk Mouse and Insect Glue Boards, 75-Pack
Catchmaster 75m Bulk Mouse and Insect Glue Boards, 75-Pack
Price: $27.00
2 used & new from $25.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and Superior Quality, April 13, 2014
These are smaller, more narrow than the ones I usually purchase, but as it turns out, this is the best size to use. They fit in more places and capture just as many bugs. I don't have mouse problems, but when summer returns, there are lizards and big bugs that invade the house through the garage. This stops them dead in their tracks - extremely sticky glue. I have to be careful not to touch them anywhere because it's really hard to get unglued. So beware if you have pets or small children.

Victorinox Men's Vx Stretch Pique Polo, Fire Orange, Large
Victorinox Men's Vx Stretch Pique Polo, Fire Orange, Large
Price: $59.50
2 used & new from $59.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Polo Shirt I've Ever Purchased, April 13, 2014
I so regret not buying a dozen of these shirts when Amazon had them on sale last June. I didn't think the price would return to the previous price, but I was certainly wrong about that assumption. These are stretchy polo shirts and wrinkle free, exceptionally high quality. So here I am nine months later waiting for a sale that has yet to happen.

NOW Foods Vitamin C-1000 Sustained Release with Rose Hips, 250 Tablets
NOW Foods Vitamin C-1000 Sustained Release with Rose Hips, 250 Tablets
Price: $14.99
32 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Time Release Vitamin C, April 13, 2014
This is a very good value for time released Vitamin C - certainly better than standard vitamin C that is eliminated almost immediately the next time you go to the bathroom. I think the Now Foods Vitamin C is the best value I've found on Amazon.

Female Dress Flesh Tone Plastic Mannequin Body Form. Great For Displaying Small & Medium Sizes.
Offered by The Competitive Store
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $8.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Hollow Back Side, April 13, 2014
The front view is very good, but the back half is missing and hollowed out. So it isn't a full body, only a half shell. If you look carefully at the black Mannequin in Image #6, you can see what it looks like on the backside. There is no stand, only a hanger. However, the price is good and suits my purpose quite well - certainly beats laying clothing on a flat surface for photos.

Canon Office Products IX6820 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer
Canon Office Products IX6820 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer
Price: $144.99
17 used & new from $144.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Printer, April 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This printer is so good that it is difficult to know where to begin my accolades. It is a lot smaller than I expected, even a lot shorter in height than standard printers. Of course, its footprint is larger than a regular printer, but not by much. It is mainly a little wider than a regular printer. I'm really impressed how diminutive it appears. Canon's engineers did an excellent design job on this printer.

Setup was very easy. I used the WPS button on my wireless router and it linked almost instantly. At first I thought it must not have worked because it happened so quickly. I did not connect it via a USB cable. I'm not much of a fan of the junky L shaped desktop icon - uses up a lot of space with several icons of dubious value. I may delete it later.

You are limited to only one paper size at a time, but that's not such a big deal considering the range of print sizes you can create. I printed a 4X6 inch print, an 8.5X11 and 13X19 inch prints. That's pretty much the spectrum of what you would normally print. It is a surprisingly fast printer. It isn't an all-in-one printer; it's just a printer - no scanner, no fax and no copy capability.

I realize this is advertised to only be a business printer insinuating its photo capabilities to be perhaps at best average. But I still wanted to determine the limitations of its photo printing capability. I already own a Canon Pro-100 and the Canon Pro-9000 Mark II printer that print 13X19 photo prints, so I wasn't expecting this 5 ink printer's photo capability to be in the same league. And in some cases it isn't - it's even better than my two other photo printers for richness of colors. That doesn't mean it faithfully reproduces the original image, but it does produce very pleasing photos where fine color accuracy isn't a terribly important objective. Paper type makes a huge difference no matter which printer you are using. The paper is as important as the ink in many situations.

I really didn't want to print several duplicate 13X19 prints, but that was the only way to do a direct and fair comparison. As you would expect, the Pro-100 is clearly much better for faithful reproductions of portraits of people where skin tone and texture matter - especially on a large 13X19 inch print. However, if you didn't have a direct comparison print from a Canon Pro-100, you would still say that's a really good print. I printed several prints of scenery and historical buildings and I thought this office printer's prints actually looked better than the Canon Pro-100 printer in terms of color saturation and richness of color.

Yes, I did receive this printer on the Vine program, but if you look at my reviews, I'm pretty tough in expressing my opinion. I'm not afraid to give one star reviews and you can see that I do that periodically. And sometimes I get some unfriendly feedback as a result.

Quality Choice Arthritis Non Aspirin 650mg. Pain Relief Caplet 100 Count With Easy Open Cap,  Boxes (Pack of 2)
Quality Choice Arthritis Non Aspirin 650mg. Pain Relief Caplet 100 Count With Easy Open Cap, Boxes (Pack of 2)
Price: $16.83
4 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Time Release Version of Acetaminophen, April 7, 2014
I bought this specifically for the time release capability. However, I'm not pleased with the excessively large 650 mg dose. I'm very concerned about the amount of acetaminophen consumed. Recently the FDA stated that prescription medicine must be limited to only 325 mg per tablet. And they plan to recommend this limit for over the counter medication next. Liver damage is the concern, especially when consumed with alcohol. Fortunately neither I nor my wife drink alcohol, but I do consume up to 1000 mg of acetaminophen via 10/325 oxycodone daily for my chronic neck pain. I bought this time release version for my wife who has severe long lasting headaches on occasion. I usually break it in half to limit the amount of acetaminophen she receives.

Cooper-Atkins DPP800W Digital Pocket Test Thermometer with Large LCD, -40/450° F Temperature Range
Price: $24.42
3 used & new from $24.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great and Big Display, April 7, 2014
I checked it at boiling and freezing and it is reasonably accurate. I bought it mainly for the larger display. In my opinion, I'd prefer to see an even bigger display. This is the biggest display I found, so no complaints. I bought this to replace a different brand that developed a problem with the display. I hope this one lasts longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20