Profile for m.g. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

m.g. RSS Feed (Midwest)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Kenya Moore: Booty Boot Camp
Kenya Moore: Booty Boot Camp
DVD ~ Kenya Moore
Offered by Blue Moon Discounts
Price: $8.08
39 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed and learn your lines so your not reading off cue cards all the time, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Kenya Moore: Booty Boot Camp (DVD)
purchased this video for a close friend and was really disappointed in it after watching a little. there seems to be very little energy and I realize people need to know what's coming up next in a work out, but when the main lady seems to be reading off cue cards all the time it becomes very distracting. I can't recommend this video.

Razer Naga MMO PC Gaming Mouse
Razer Naga MMO PC Gaming Mouse
Offered by Swan Serve
Price: $81.50
12 used & new from $53.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse, October 6, 2012
Bought the Naga because I was heaving into Diablo 3 and thought the keypad on the side would be a great improvement, but honestly I was wrong. The keypad on the side never really felt comfortable to me and honestly I should have just stayed with me less expensive Razer Imperator mouse that worked just fine. Oh well it's a novel idea and I'm sure there are people who will use the keypad, but it wasn't for me.

Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $55.95
6 used & new from $30.19

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, October 6, 2012
Bought the scale because I wanted to keep better track of my weight and hopeful weight-loss. I was really impressed by the build and ease of use of this scale. A simple calibration at the beginning and then all you have to do is stand on it and it does everything else. You might be thinking..well that does sound like a scale so what's so great, well for the money this is probably the best scale I've ever used and it accommodates everyone from the lightest to 440lbs.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [Blu-ray]
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Chevy Chase
Price: $12.78
71 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas the Griswald way, October 6, 2012
Probably one of the best Christmas movies every made. This movie should be up there for your holiday viewing right along with the greats like White Christmas and A Christmas Story. The movie stand up to the passing of time and even though the in laws are a little extreme, I'm sure you'll see bits and pieces of your own family and remember so crazy holiday meals you've spent with them.

The Truman Show [Blu-ray]
The Truman Show [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jim Carrey
27 used & new from $2.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, but it doesn't really hold up, October 6, 2012
I remember watching this movie many years ago and it really moved me. A guy in an imaginary world, that's totally real to him, and then everything falls apart and he questions his own existence. After buying it on Blu Ray and watching it again so many years later, the story didn't seem to move me like before and was just ok...

OPI Nail Envy Original, 0.5 Ounce
OPI Nail Envy Original, 0.5 Ounce
Price: $11.85
64 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, October 6, 2012
I have a bad habit of biting my nails and was going on vacation and wanted to have decent looking nails, so I bought this product a couple weeks before hoping it would help me grow my nails out and it did exactly that. It will make your nails stronger and grow much faster. Great product for a man or woman who wants to have strong good looking nails fairly quick.

Nike Feather Light Cap - One - Grey
Nike Feather Light Cap - One - Grey
Offered by azvettes
Price: $69.88

4.0 out of 5 stars great cap but not much form, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Nike Feather Light Cap
I was really drawn to this cap because I like the moisture wicking tech built into it, but sadly having such light-weight materials built into it make the cap not have as much structure so you'll find it sagging in places it really shouldn't. Great product over-all, but on your head it won't look exactly like the picture shows.

Centrum Silver Men 50+, 200-Count Bottle
Centrum Silver Men 50+, 200-Count Bottle
Price: $14.07
21 used & new from $14.07

3.0 out of 5 stars too expensive go for the same ingredients in generic, October 6, 2012
These vitamins are great, but they're much more expensive compared to the same exact vitamin that Wal-mart sells. Same exact ingrediants but are priced many dollars more because of the "Centrum" name. Go to Walmart and look for their brand of 50+ vitamins and save yourself a lot of money.

Nike Golf Men's Tech Essentials Web Belt, Yellow Strike, One Size
Nike Golf Men's Tech Essentials Web Belt, Yellow Strike, One Size
Price: $20.00
6 used & new from $13.51

4.0 out of 5 stars great belt but don't trust the color shown on site, October 6, 2012
I really like this NIKE belt, but originally purchased it because I'm personally into the lime green color and simple looked at the photo when buying it and not the description. After getting the belt I still think it's great, but it's much more yellow then shown in image. Also this is the perfect belt for larger men, but also look for the light blue NIKE belt that really looks great and I'd give that 5 stars because it's true to the color shown on Amazon.

Nike Men's Performance No Show Socks
Nike Men's Performance No Show Socks
Offered by Value Dragon
Price: $17.48
9 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, October 6, 2012
Not really sure how excited one can get about socks, but this was an amazing value. Each pair of socks is in new condition, so why spend more by getting them from NIKE when you can get them on Amazon.com?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2012 9:18 PM PDT