Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for K. Crabbs > Reviews

Browse

K. Crabbs' Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Crabbs RSS Feed (Richmond, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
Julian Fellowes Presents Doctor Thorne Season 1
Julian Fellowes Presents Doctor Thorne Season 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 17, 2016
I enjoyed it, although it was no Downton Abbey.

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for our needs., January 11, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
We already had a Fire TV which we liked. This was a great choice for the TV in the master bedroom where we just wanted the ability to watch streaming content.

Snake Oil Card Game
Snake Oil Card Game
Offered by Frustration Free Solutions
Price: $24.99
13 used & new from $23.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of laughs with creative people, January 9, 2015
This review is from: Snake Oil Card Game (Toy)
We played with friends and our teenage kids. It was a great intergenerational activity.

Wantdo Men's Argyle Plaid Sweater Vest US Medium Slim Black & Red
Wantdo Men's Argyle Plaid Sweater Vest US Medium Slim Black & Red
Offered by WantDo Fashion Store
Price: $55.76

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm considering geeting more., January 9, 2015
Nicely made. Feels great. The only complaint I have was a tag sewn into the outside of the shoulder which was difficult to remove without damaging the sweater.

The Son of Sobek: A Disney Hyperion Short Story
The Son of Sobek: A Disney Hyperion Short Story
Offered by Disney Book Group
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It truly is a short story., May 15, 2014
A little bit of fluff. My reaction upon finishing was, is that all there is? I wonder if there is more to come.

Doc Martin: The Movies Season 1
Doc Martin: The Movies Season 1
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a different Doc Martin, March 19, 2014
We've watched most of the TV series that followed these movies. It is a tribute to the actor that he could play the character so differently. nevertheless, we thoroughly enjoyed this earlier incarnation of the Doc.

Grease
Grease
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Grease (Amazon Video)
We decided to watch this movie because we realized that our 15 year old son had never seen it. As we watched we came to the conclusion that this was the "High School Musical" of its era. It's a good family film, although it does contain a fair amount of sexual innuendo.

Frommer's Hawaii 2013 (Frommer's Color Complete)
Frommer's Hawaii 2013 (Frommer's Color Complete)

4.0 out of 5 stars It provided a nice overview and pictures, September 1, 2013
I got this as a kindle edition, which was convenient to carry, but I think I might get a print version of my next travel book.

Saris Bones 801 3-Bike Trunk Mount Rack (Gray)
Saris Bones 801 3-Bike Trunk Mount Rack (Gray)
Offered by UBXbikes
Price: $169.00
46 used & new from $128.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Rack., April 13, 2013
After purchasing this unit, we ended up renting a car for our planned trip. The Saris unit was flexible enough to easily adapt to the alternative vehicle (a mini-van). I did check the Saris website to confirm that this model supported the specific vehicle. On the way down, we did stop and adjust the settings a couple of times before I was happy that things were solid. After that, all I did was check and tighten the straps.

On the way back, I stopped at about 20 and 50 miles to tighten the straps. After that 100 miles intervals were more than adequate. Once the initial slack was out, things stayed pretty snug.

The feet and the straps were nicely padded/coated to prevent any marring of the vehicle; much better than the foam on cheap racks. Likewise the bike mounts didn't scratch the bikes.

LG Optimus S LS670 (Sprint) Silicone Skin Case, Blue
LG Optimus S LS670 (Sprint) Silicone Skin Case, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars It's what I wanted, October 1, 2011
It it what I was looking for to protect my phone while it was in my pocket. The color isn't quite as bright as it appears on the Amazon site, but that is a good thing.

Page: 1 | 2