Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 88

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Mountain View)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
(2 Pack) Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector,Vinso Tech Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector,0.26mm 9H Hardness Featuring Anti-Scratch,Lifetime Warranty
Offered by VINSO TECH OFFICAL STORE
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefect screen protector for my Galaxy Note 4!, April 13, 2016
The screen protector went on easily and quickly. I can use it with my Spigen case without it pushing up the edges. Great protection for my beautiful screen!

ABC® Leather Case Smart Window View Flip Cover For Huawei P8 Max (Gold)
ABC® Leather Case Smart Window View Flip Cover For Huawei P8 Max (Gold)
Offered by ABCsell
Price: $14.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case that works well, March 17, 2016
It's an official Huawei p8 max case that works as well as the one that came with my phone. I love the quality and color (gold). I've not had any problems with the smart feature; opening & closing the case triggers the phone screen appropriately and the weather and notifications are visible through the dots when the case is closed. I recommend this cover for your Huawei P8 max!

Voodoo Session
Voodoo Session
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The flute solo is fantastic plus the other 2 recordings are a real bonus, December 30, 2015
This review is from: Voodoo Session (MP3 Music)
I watched "Dr. Terror's House of Horrors" last night and was able to find the voodoo session right here on Amazon! The flute solo is fantastic plus the other 2 recordings are a real bonus. Very happy to have this!

Huawei P8 Max 6.8 Inch Dual Sim Dual Standby Android 5.1 Octa Core 64GB ROM Unlocked Cellphone
Offered by Yongli (Shipping From China )
Price: $450.00
8 used & new from $420.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this phone!!, September 15, 2015
I got mine through a different seller called Pompmall from China and I love it! I had to manually install the contact sync app from the Huawei App Store to get my Google contacts to sync and all is well. I had to manually install all my Google Apps and uninstall several China-region-only apps, but that's no big deal. Also as pointed out, 4G AT&T is not supported; 3G is just fine and will make your battery last that much longer ;) I won't go into the details the other reviewers have given, they're accurate and detailed. I loved the packaging and presentation for the P8Max. I also have the Mate 7 and Galaxy Note 4 but the P8Max is my favorite!

DAYJOY Luxury Deluxe Cool Design Mechanical arm Style Aluminum Alloy Protective Metal Bumper Frame Case + 1PC 9H Hardness Tempered Glass protector film for HUAWEI ASCEND MATE7(GOLDEN)
Offered by DAYJOY
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Steampunk looking phone bumper!, July 28, 2015
I received the bumper quickly from China, packaged very well. As others mentioned it comes with an extra rope and a nice screen protector. I love how it looks on my Mate 7, giving it a retro-Steampunk feel. The power port opening at the bottom allows the Huawei USB cable that came with your device to fit (but other non-Huawei cables might not, e.g. Samsung), you'll have to remove the bumper to charge or sync. It's very easy to put on/remove from the device and I think the metal buttons are cool. I only gave it 4 stars since the signal is diminished when you're in a lower signal area - since I'm in the US using ATT I don't get LTE, so I want the most from the 3G signal I do get. That said, it's still cool to use for special occasions!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Luxuary Back Snap on Hard Case Cover + Dolphin Decorate Strap for Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case! Fits perfectly and allows access to all ..., July 12, 2015
Very nice case! Fits perfectly and allows access to all ports. I'm picky about cases and how they allow access to the ports and since this one leaves the top and bottom freely accessible is perfect! I do keep it in a separate slipcase before tossing it into my bag (I don't have a screen protector yet). I've attached some photos of it, sorry for the cable but I was syncing a whole bunch of Starlog magazines to my new phone ;-)

Unlocked 4G Huawei Ascend Mate7 MT7-TL10 6.0 inch EMUI 3.0 Smart Phone Hisilicon Kirin 925 8 Core RAM 3GB ROM 32GB Dual SIM FDD-LTE WCDMA GSM - International Version No Warranty
8 used & new from $345.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive phone!, July 11, 2015
In the past I've only purchased phones targeted to the US carriers (AT&T) rather than an unlocked device. This phone is very impressive! I paid $480 USD and find that it's well worth the price. It has no trouble with my AT&T SIM or connecting with any of my bluetooth gadgets. Google play is installed and their apps work/sync well. Apart from the beautiful build quality, I noticed that it's not preinstalled with a ton of bloatware - I swear I'm not going back to anything that has all the crap that I can't get rid of! I won't go into all the detailed specs that other reviews have supplied. I just wanted to say that after being a Samsung devote, I've now switched to Huawei and I'm looking forward to all the new products they have to offer!

Kepuch Slim Ultra-thin Aluminum Hard Frame Tempered glass Back All Inclusive Metal Bumper Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note4 N9100 - Black-Champagne
Offered by kepuch

5.0 out of 5 stars Give your plastic Note 4 a premium look!, July 8, 2015
This beautiful case really gives the Note 4 a premium look and feel. As noted by other reviews, you must remove the battery cover from your Note 4 and then put this on. I use AT&T and have not had poor reception due to the metal frame. I'm also able to use the heart rate sensor through the glass. It's a great case! The only down side is that it's very difficult to remove the pen.

Zagg Invisible Shield Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Retail Packaging - Transparent
Offered by HIGHSPEED
Price: $25.00
24 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Zagg Invisible Shield Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Looks great, easy to install and protects your phone and, April 19, 2015
This review is for: Zagg Invisible Shield Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Looks great, easy to install and protects your phone and is case-friendly! I previously had an edge-to-edge glass screen protector that looked great and really covered the entire device, BUT I couldn't use most of my cases with it (would cause the protector to bubble up and have no touch response). I discovered that the kind of glass screen protector I need shouldn't go to the curved edges. The Zagg shield is perfect and looks even better with the cases I love using. I had no trouble with dust or bubbles during installation. I highly recommend this type if you use a case. If you do prefer edge-to-edge and use minimal case coverage, you may want to look for one of those instead. I'm very happy with my Zagg purchase.

Galaxy Note 4 Glass Screen Protector, Tech Armor Edge to Edge Ballistic Glass Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector (White) [1-Pack]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great curved glass screen protector!, April 18, 2015
This review is for the: Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Premium Edge to Edge HD Clear Ballistic Glass Screen Protector (White Edge)
It's great! Very easy to install on my device and the curved glass does indeed go edge to edge. The white portion is solid and you will see through the non-colored regions (navigation arrows, sensors). This is fine and doesn't detract from the feel while using the phone. Your home key will feel more recessed, also not a big deal and doesn't interfere with the fingerprint scanner. Some reviewers have mentioned seeing the dot matrix while the screen is off; you will see them too but when the device is on you won't. The dot matrix is really only visible at certain angles anyway. I feel that this is a whole lot better than seeing a horrible scratch on this beautiful phone!
I would prefer that the entire screen be completely clear (without the white borders) but this could be some manufacturing limitation for curved glass protectors. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and recommend it to others looking for great protection!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9