Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Sally A. Nieschulz > Reviews

Browse

Sally A. Nieschulz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sally A. Nieschulz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cap Barbell Workouts Vinyl Kettlebell, Black, 5 lb
Cap Barbell Workouts Vinyl Kettlebell, Black, 5 lb
Price: $6.99
11 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 23, 2014
It is exactly as described. It also came with a paper of 7 or 8 workout routines. They work!

How to Crochet: A Beginners Guide to Learning to Crochet Today (The Ultimate Crocheting Book to Unlock Your Inner Artistic Talent)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 23, 2014
The pictures could be a little better, but I am figuring it out :)

Sale 28" Extra Heavy Duty Jacket Zipper (Special Custom) YKK #10 Brass Separating ~ Color 568 Seal Brown (1 Zipper/pack)
Offered by ZipperStop
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Indeed!, May 25, 2014
If you need a heavy duty zipper, this is it! I was surprised at how sturdy it was! I will purchase again if I am ever in need of another heavy duty zipper!

Con-Tact Brand Self-Adhesive Multi-Purpose Chalkboard Liner, 18-Inches by 6-Feet
Price: $7.02
12 used & new from $4.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick on Chalkboard, September 10, 2013
Sticks to everything, and cleanly removes. I used this for my wedding table center pieces. Worked like a charm. The left over's I have used in my classroom as well as in the kitchen labeling "flour" "sugar" etc.

Pendaflex Essentials Hanging Folders, Legal Size, Standard Green, 25 per Box (81622)
Price: $13.22
27 used & new from $6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like I need it to, September 10, 2013
I use file folders to file my fabric. I wrap it around the folder and pop it in a drawer. These are perfect, and the least expensive out there.

Oneida Steak Knife Block - Solid Wood - Holds 8 Knives
Oneida Steak Knife Block - Solid Wood - Holds 8 Knives
3 used & new from $99.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, September 10, 2013
Most knife blocks come with 6 slots. However, most knife sets are sold in sets of 8. This is just what I was looking for. Great quality.

Throwaway
Throwaway
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Throwaway (Kindle Edition)
It seemed that the book should have ended before it did but it went on and I'm glad it did!! I didn't want to put it down.

Atlantis Adventures
Atlantis Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Atlantis Adventures (App)
Excellent graphics, and fun and challenging levels of matching and adventure! I don't usually purchase apps, but this one was well worth it!

Pts Plus Diary
Pts Plus Diary
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars weight watchers points plus app = amazing, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Pts Plus Diary (App)
i love this app mainly because of the recycle option and the vast search food library. the only downside is that in the receipe maker you still have to figure how many servings are in each ingredient and do some other math....unless im missing something.

MLB Detroit Tigers Tie Bar
MLB Detroit Tigers Tie Bar
Offered by Elite Global Brands
Price: $33.95
13 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Tigers!, October 24, 2012
I purchased this for a Christmas present and I can't wait to give it. It arrived in a small padded display box. I love it!

Page: 1 | 2