Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "stanford scheller" RSS Feed (CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6 Case, LUVVITT® CRISTAL Hard Shell Anti-Scratch Transparent Clear Back Case for iPhone 6 Air / iPhone Air Case / 4.7 inch Screen (Does NOT fit iPhone 5 5S 5C 4 4s or iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inch screen) - Crystal Clear iPhone 6 Case
Offered by Luvvitt
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice design case, September 19, 2014
This is a very nice design case. I bought it because I have one on my Iphone 5. But this version does have two major problems that I just give 3 stars. First, the finish is not perfect. On one side of the case, it has a non-smooth finish of about 0.5 cm. Second, the bottom finish are very sharp and like a knife. I use my little finger to block the phone on the bottom and it really hurts. I used a key to smooth it out but still not as comfortable. If Luvvitt is able to improve these two drawbacks, I will give 5 stars.

Kidkraft Pinboard Desk with Hutch and Chair
Kidkraft Pinboard Desk with Hutch and Chair
Offered by Etailz
Price: $172.06
23 used & new from $168.14

2.0 out of 5 stars drawer fall off, September 4, 2014
A nice design and easy to install; however, the drawer fall off when my daughter is studying. Really bad design on the drawer.

Click 'N Dig! Key Finder. 6 Receivers. Wireless RF Item Locator Remote, Wallet, Keyfinder. (Free Extra Batteries) New Model: F6
Offered by 2Go Products LLC
Price: $69.95
5 used & new from $32.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2014
Like it and already saved me for hours

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
It is simple to setup...when I open it, my prime account is already there. So Amazing. It does take time to update the software when you first open it. Remember the center of circle is Enter key. Very fast and much clearer to watch compared to Xbox 360, which I have one for more than 3 years with about $50/year to maintain the capability to watch Netfix for Amazon prime. Fire TV is fantastic. The Voice search is a treat. The design is simple but very comfortable.

DaVinci Elizabeth II Convertible Covertible Toddler Bed in Espresso
DaVinci Elizabeth II Convertible Covertible Toddler Bed in Espresso
Price: $149.00
15 used & new from $146.01

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy and broken when arrived, March 8, 2014
When I open everything, I found that the back rack is broken. I can see the tiny nail to secure the joint, which is part of the reason why it broken with the poor packaging. I cannot understand why it has so high ratings. It is good that I bought from Amazon, which always has a nice customer service and I get the refund, although take me some time to put everything back to the package.

Professional Yongnuo YN560EX (Support TTL) Speedlight Flash Flashlight Speedlite
Offered by Passione Collections US
Price: $94.95
24 used & new from $88.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper replacement for sb700, March 8, 2014
This speedlight works for my nikon D7000 perfectly with the TTL settings. The s1 and s2 setttings are also handy because D7000 only has A & B groups. I have a SB900 and SB600 commanded by camera, but can use s1 for manual on YN 560EX. I am very satisfied with purchase, because this saves me almost 2/3 of the cost compared to another sb700. It performs as the same purpose as sb700, although may be low powered compared to sb700, especially under the very bright outdoor conditions. But remember, lower output can also lead to less overheating issues and serves for 99% of the cases. I actually get a second one because I am really like the performance. Now I have four nice flash to do most of my hobby photo in my house.

10k White Gold/14k Pink Plating Diamond Hugs and Kisses Heart Pendant Necklace, 1/10 Cttw, 18"

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 21, 2014
This has a very nice look pendant, with red ornaments. My wife really likes it. One limitation is that the necklace is too thin.

Wolverine PST149 Lock Nut Wrench
Wolverine PST149 Lock Nut Wrench
Price: $16.73
8 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple tools that works, September 12, 2013
This is the tools that used to install my kitchen sink drain. I am thinking about call plumber, but thought it should be a simple job. Thus I ordered and it works. Perfect!

Cobra Products 30500 1/2-Inch-by-50-Foot Drain Auger
Cobra Products 30500 1/2-Inch-by-50-Foot Drain Auger
Price: $26.81
13 used & new from $24.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Get the job done, August 23, 2013
This drain snake has a very simple design, yet it work out our kitchen sink clog at around 30 feet. We have just a professional cleared the clog about 7 month ago, which cost about >$300. This time, I thought it would be worthwhile to thrown in $50 to try myself before I call the professionals. Because last time they told me the clog is around 25 feet, I have to buy a 50 feet drain snake. This one seems the only one that fit our needs. I bought it and tried. It takes me one hour to reach 50 feet, which is longer than the professionals go (30 feet). It took me 20 minutes to pool out.

I do think there should have a little more instruction on how to setup and use the handle. But I suggest you read the simple instructions (clockwise00 b turn to push in with counter closewise to back out).

In the end, I am glad that I tried and saved 300 bucks. It is good and worthwhile try.

Poetic Slimline Case for SamSung Galaxy Note 8.0 White (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, May 17, 2013
This is a really fantastic case that turn your note into a book. It can stand and protect the note 8 perfectly. It is also very slim and slick. This is the best I have got.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2013 11:04 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3