Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for P. Yorke > Reviews

Browse

P. Yorke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Yorke "Florida Owl Guy" RSS Feed (Indiantown, Fl USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Makeblock mBot Educational Robot Kit for Kids Blue(Bluetooth Version)
Makeblock mBot Educational Robot Kit for Kids Blue(Bluetooth Version)
Offered by Makeblock
Price: $90.99
6 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and learning robot!, March 29, 2016
I own one, and use three others at a library volunteer. Best deal out there. Great for kids as young as 3 and as old as 93.

JBtek® Acrylic Transparent Arduino UNO R3 Base Plate & Terminal Optimizer Breadboard
Offered by JBtek
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice layout, September 24, 2015
i like that it included hardware. It fit my board.
It was well packed and came fast.

MeArm Compatible ArmUno A1HD Desktop Robot Arm Kit Improved Version with Plain Bearings MeCon Motion Control Software on CD ROM With Arduino Robot Code. Build and Learn STEM Project Teaches Robotics.
Offered by ibooty
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, September 18, 2015
This is a great kit, it goes together nicely. I suggest you watch the videos on youtube. This is a kit and requires some effort. After you build it, you will then need to program a Arduino (or similar) controller. I plan on using a couple joy sticks, but I guess there are lots of options.

Vanxse® Cctv Effio-e 1/3 Sony CCD 960h 36ir 1000tvl 2.8-12mm Outdoor Bullet Security Camera with Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars A Solid Camera, May 25, 2015
I ordered four of these. They took a while to arrive, but they were well boxed, and ready for action. They have a solid enclosure, and give a sharp, colorful image. In the dark it is nice and clear. These are analog devices, so if that is what you are looking for, these are great.

Inox Extended Length Stainless Steel Shower Hose - 100 inches (2.54 meters)
Inox Extended Length Stainless Steel Shower Hose - 100 inches (2.54 meters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with shower hose., August 7, 2014
Works great, one end even fits the shower head bracket. This thing is long, great for older seated folks, or toddlers.

SANOXY A12940 SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable
SANOXY A12940 SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable
Offered by QWEF123
Price: $7.40
32 used & new from $6.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly OK, August 7, 2014
Every thing is just as pictured, but the white power connector is so cheap, the wires fall out as you try to connect it. I suspect i will pick up a replacement for that locally.

Swann SWPRO-642CAM-US Multi-Purpose Security Camera (White)
Swann SWPRO-642CAM-US Multi-Purpose Security Camera (White)
2 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this camera on Owl Cam, February 4, 2014
This camera has worked out better than any other camera. See it in action , links at OwlWatch dot ORG

ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent
ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent
Price: $63.57
152 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars My war on Armadillos - Scarecrow is my best weapon., October 31, 2013
I have this setup in the Armadillos favorite location, right at my front door. It seems to be doing the trick. I know every time I trigger it is startles me. Only time will tell but in the few weeks I have had it I don't see the nightly damage i saw in the past.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a Bundle!, August 17, 2013
This was just want I needed. Based on diagnostics I read on the web, this was my problem. When I removed the old one, I could see a burnt spot on the old board. I also found a video on youtube, that showed how to replace the board.

Greenberg's American Flyer S gauge operating & repair manual
Greenberg's American Flyer S gauge operating & repair manual
by Thomas B. Barker
4 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, but Updated version is even better., September 29, 2012
I own this version and is is a great book.
Tom has released a new updated version that is even better. Gilbert American Flyer S Gauge Operating and Repair Guide (Volume 1)

Gilbert American Flyer S Gauge Operating and Repair Guide (Volume 1) by Thomas B. Barker
Permalink: [...]