Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Jessica lester > Reviews

Browse

Jessica lester's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica lester RSS Feed (Slidell la)

Really
Really
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!!!!, September 2, 2014
This review is from: Really (Amazon Video)
I think this Is going to be a great show. I can't wait to see the rest Jay Chandrasekhar is amazing!!! That little girl so adorable. Keep up the great work.a

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars miracle pills, March 15, 2010
first off i would highly reccomend this pill it is amazing it's really a miracle pill. i have lost 15 pounds in one month no excercise, i absolutely love food to where i just eat nonstop an with taking these i have to force myself to eat the only thing i reccommend is you drink lots n lots of water or you'll get very dehydrated...the only thing that sucks is you pay [...] bucks for 12 days worth but its way worth it... better than any other diet pill out there an believe me i tried alot. If you want a diet pill with no jittery feeling doesnt make you sick this is it.

Emerald City Confidential [Download]
Emerald City Confidential [Download]
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, January 28, 2010
I thought this was a very fun game, nice graphics. it's a very good detective game worth the pay. has more than one case and hours of trying to solve cases. the only thing I would improve is the ongoing drag of the storyline how you have to ask so many pointless questions. what i love about it, it's kind of like csi but the wizard of oz version very fun would like to own more games like this.

Wik & The Fable of Souls [Download]
Wik & The Fable of Souls [Download]
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, January 28, 2010
This game is so precious an adorable.If you like adventure and strategy games this is your game. Great for kids and teens I'm 21 love playing this game. it's so worth the price, once you get past the tutorial it's a fun and very cute adventure. very great game and graphics. this is the cheapest i ever paid for a game an it's one of the best. I hope you enjoy.

Gazillionaire III [Download]
Gazillionaire III [Download]

1.0 out of 5 stars worst game ever!, January 28, 2010
I don't recommend this game to any one. I bought this game based on other reviews i was very dissapointed, it's pointless, and makes no sense. I was very upset when I had to delete it, beacuse I would never play it again. Lesson learned to try games out before buy PLAY TRIAL FIRST.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2015 6:49 AM PDT

Hospital Hustle [Download]
Hospital Hustle [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Addicting!, January 28, 2010
I give this a fice star because it's one of those games you got to force yourself to stop playing, very fun. I recommend to everyone.