Profile for B. M. Fleming > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. M. Fleming RSS Feed (MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Prestige Medical 621-blu Cotton Gait Belt with Metal Buckle Blue
Prestige Medical 621-blu Cotton Gait Belt with Metal Buckle Blue
Offered by Valencia Discount Medical
Price: $9.20
9 used & new from $6.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Prestige Medical 621-blu Cotton Gait Belt with Metal Buckle Blue, September 9, 2013
We would buy this belt again. Easy to use and works well when transferring a person. Do not hesitated to buy this Gait Belt.

Let The Church Rise
Let The Church Rise
19 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Let The Church Rise, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Let The Church Rise (Audio CD)
Apparently this cd is not the one I heard from another friend. She must of given me the wrong tittle name I did not enjoy this at c/d all. I was quite disappointed.The seller sent out right away and the c/d was in great condition. Not sellers fault.

Cook N Home NC-00313 Double Boiler and Steamer Set, Stainless Steel
Cook N Home NC-00313 Double Boiler and Steamer Set, Stainless Steel
Price: $37.32
24 used & new from $31.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook N Home NC-00313 Double Boiler and Steamer Set, September 9, 2013
Happy with this set. Please read the directions for cleaning. Not all stainless steel pots are the same. Would I buy this product again? Yes I would. Perfect for our home. Seller shipped promptly and I highly recommend this company. AAAAA+++++

Panasonic NiMH AAA Rechargeable Battery for Cordless Phones x six 6 aaa 700 mah 1.2v batteries
Offered by BROADWAY SAVINGS
Price: $17.10
19 used & new from $11.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic NiMH AAA Rechargeable Battery for Cordless Phones x six 6 aaa 700..., August 24, 2013
Good quality and fixed all of our phones.I would buy these batteries again. Glad we came across them while shopping on Amazon.

Eden Pond Turmeric Curcumin, 1000mg in Two Daily Capsules, 120 Caps
Eden Pond Turmeric Curcumin, 1000mg in Two Daily Capsules, 120 Caps
Price: $25.17
8 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Eden Pond Turmeric Curcumin 1000mg Capsules, 120 Count, August 24, 2013
Happy with product because of its purist quality. A friend recommended Turmeric Curcumin for inflamation. This product is apparently working with a family member.

Vibrant Health Maximum Vibrance Digestive Supplement, 24.9 Ounces
Vibrant Health Maximum Vibrance Digestive Supplement, 24.9 Ounces
Price: $50.54
17 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant Health - Maximum Vibrance - 24.81 oz., August 24, 2013
This product gets me going in the morning. I must say I do not really mix it in a liquid but use it in my yogurt most of the time. I vary the amount I put in the yogurt. I feel I have a good energy supply throughout the day.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Depression Recovery Program 5 Dvd Set, May 3, 2013
Happy with purchase and am using the dvd's. Seller shipped right away and am thankful for to learn from this valuable information along in a class I am taking with others. Highly recommend.

Orthofeet Men's Bismarck Slip On Loafers,Black,10.5 W
Orthofeet Men's Bismarck Slip On Loafers,Black,10.5 W
Offered by OutdoorEquipped
Price: $97.64
6 used & new from $97.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Orthofeet Men's 525 Arthritic Shoes,Black,10.5 W US, May 3, 2013
These shoes were perfect for my loved one who gets swollen feet. We had him measured at a local medical store and then I ordered these from this seller. Very happy with purchase and seller shipped out these shoes promptly. Would buy from this company again. Thank you.

Solaray - Saw Palmetto Berries, 580 mg, 360 capsules
Solaray - Saw Palmetto Berries, 580 mg, 360 capsules
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $20.97
4 used & new from $20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Solaray - Saw Palmetto Berries, 580 mg, 360 capsules, March 17, 2013
Have been purchasing this product for at least 3 years. It is of very good quality and that is what we look for when buying supplements. If your looking to buy saw palmetto berries this is the one to buy. Purest ingredient and no other.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2014 6:47 AM PDT

Nutrigold Vitamin D3 5000 IU, 360 Mini Softgels (GMO-free, Preservative-free, Soy-free, USP Grade Natural Vitamin D in Organic Olive Oil)
Price: $15.21
6 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutrigold Vitamin D3 Gold (in Organic Olive Oil), 5000 IU, 360 softgels, March 17, 2013
Very good quality product. Do not hesitate to purchase. Have purchase many times. I would recommend this product to others. The soft gel is small which its easy to swallow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4