Profile for MWCobra > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MWCobra RSS Feed (LA, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Best Teeth Whitening Kits and Bleaching Kit Available. Custom Mouth Pieces. These Teeth Whitening Trays Are Made in a Professional Dental Lab. 36% Gel for 60 to 80 applications. If you want the best you've found it! Many People Use Them for Night or Teeth Grinding
Offered by Touch of White Smile
Price: $57.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the product and results, November 16, 2012
I am happy with this purchase and the results. I read through the reviews pre-purchase so knew that there were some things to be expected. Making the molds was rather easy but read through the instructions until you are clear on everything before you start. After that, it did take some time fore me to actually get my molded trays. They fit well but did need to be trimmed to help with not burning the gum line up. Applying the bleach evenly in the trays also takes some work but that would be with any system (too much, too little, full coverage, etc). I was trying to keep the bleach on my teeth for 1 hour but I did have sensitivity issues. I ended up taking a break on whitening to order the Remineralization Gel, which helped a lot and also taste great after a bleaching session. I reminerlaized at least once a week during further sessions. As far as result, I could tell a difference after the first session. I normally brush with a total care paste and my teeth are well maintained but I drink a lot of juice, wine, coffee, etc so that is what I was trying to whiten. I can visibly tell a difference after these treatments but recommend to use some sort of color comparison chart so you can be certain of the result. Looking at your teeth every day it may be possible to not realize the totality of the result over time. Also a chart will let you see points of where things are so you know when to consider a touch up or another full session.

Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $55.95
6 used & new from $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Happy with the Scale, November 15, 2012
This scale is very nice; extremely nice considering the sale price. Easy to calibrate. Easy to read. Accurate consistent weighing. Great battery life. I am happy with this purchase.

Diphenhydramine HCl 25 Mg Allergy Medicine and Antihistamine Compare to Active Ingredient of Benadryl® Allergy Generic - 400 Tablets
Offered by Celestial Wholesale
Price: $17.49
3 used & new from $9.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for my allergies, November 2, 2012
I developed some allergies later in life. Sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, etc. It took me a while to figure out I had developed allergies and all of this was related to allergies. The itchy eyes were the worst but I also got recurring congestion problems from the drainage if I did not take care of it. I thought I was getting sore throats and colds seasonally but it all stemmed from allergies. So I had been taking 10mg loratadine pills for the last year or so and one a day did me well and cut out almost all of the allergy symptoms and stopped things from turning into congestion. So, I noticed the price on those went up so I decided to try these Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg. I did some reading and they seemed promising. Well, I did not notice that you may have to take 6 of these a day. I tried one a day and my itchy eyes, runny nose and sneezing symptoms returned. If I take two at a time it makes me too tired. If I took them three times a day I would be a zombie. I have now made an order for Loratadine and will chalk this up to a lesson learned. I may use them as a before bedtime pill or something.

Water Game - Triangles (Colors may vary - Red/Blue)
Water Game - Triangles (Colors may vary - Red/Blue)
Offered by Big City Bargains (US Merchant)
Price: $4.49
10 used & new from $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages and may bring back some memories, August 9, 2012
When I was a child I had a few of these water toys: catch the ring on the pole and basketball. Someone posted a picture of one on Facebook stating "like this if this was your childhood video game" and that made me search for something to share with my kids (5 & 11). I saw this and was hoping it would do the trick. Received it and first thoughts were this thing is tiny compared to the one I had back in the day. This one measure like 2.5" wide x 3.5" tall x 1" thick(inches). The one I had years ago must have been 7" or 8" tall. Even considering that we all had our turns with it and it was worth it. My youngest was so proud when he finally got all the pieces in a triangle. I'll give it a good rating just because of that even though I would have been more pleased if it was larger or if they at least stated how small it was in the description. Also note that the old ones had a plug where you could fill the water. This smaller one has no fill-hole and I notice there is already a big air bubble at the top. Still, for a few dollars it does the trick.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable deal for the price, August 9, 2012
I read the reviews and considered my options. Do I get a working pointer or something that falls apart or maybe a web cam? Are you feeling lucky? For $2 I am willing to take a risk. I notice there are multiple sellers of this so that may be a factor to explain some of the results. I received the red laser pointer with two batteries (Lucky Electronics). It shipped from Hong Kong and arrived here almost as fast as the rest of my order that was shipped by Amazon in the states. The estimate says they have another month. Cannot complain about that. For the price I have no idea how they do it especially considering international shipping costs? Just wow. Anyways, I unthreaded the end cap off. Put the supplied batteries in the correct way. Screwed it back together careful not to cross thread. Bright red beam and it lasts for a long time compared to my green laser.

Midway Monsters Ring Toss Game
Midway Monsters Ring Toss Game
Price: $17.44
2 used & new from $17.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor fun and Kid's love it, August 5, 2012
Indoor fun and Kid's love it. Fun for about all ages, this ring toss set can be played indoors or outdoors so I thought my kids would love it for those rainy days. It is also good practice for carnival games and helps my 5 year old develop his skills. It comes with the four large rings and I plan on buying some more so we can all throw four before having to pick them up between rounds. In any case, this is a well-made game set and a good value. It may also be used to settle some decision debates. Fun stuff.

Logitech Speaker System Z623
Logitech Speaker System Z623
Price: $118.99
76 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound out of these 2.1 THX 200 Watt's, July 13, 2012
I just hooked these up and must agree with the positive raving reviews. Very very nice sound for 2.1 200 watt THX system for the desktop; great full range sounds that really pumps it out. I got these on a good sale price but notice the price has went up since my order. I have seen it go up and down so I waited it out before my purchase, which I recommend. If you can get them for under one hundred you got yourself a nice treat.

The No Button the No Button Is a Handy Button That Says 'No' in 10 Different Variations
Offered by Swan-Supply
Price: $12.19
5 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the No button, March 30, 2012
I collect buttons and this is a nice addition. Love it. I can answer my kids without opening my mouth.

Whetstone Cutlery Dragon Samurai Sword Set, Black
Whetstone Cutlery Dragon Samurai Sword Set, Black
Price: $34.03
13 used & new from $28.67

5.0 out of 5 stars A steal of a deal at the price I got, March 30, 2012
So this was 35 and free shipping by Amazon when I got it. At that price, I give it 5 stars. It also looks great as this will be just for display but even in pulling them out they look good. These are not great quality but this was a great deal. Some of the bad. These are packaged terribly. They come in a long box with very little packing or protection so things could get damaged easily. I got lucky and mine arrived quickly in pretty good order but I could see this going bad for some people. Also note, these are 440 and not full tang so if you did any real use or target hitting, I am sure they would break. Also, the display stand is very small and not really balanced for the three swords. It feels pretty unstable. My intention is to have them high up on top of a wall but I am a little nervous of them falling down and ruining my 3d tv. Let's hope that does not happen.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with this purchase, March 27, 2012
This seems like a nice headboard for the price. I am using it on a twin bed which is one of those universal frames (twin,full,queen adjustments) and it lined up fine as my frame has a lot of holes for different screw patterns. I wanted something made of real wood so I went with this. I did not really like that is assembly required. It has some pins and cam locks and such to put the legs onto the side of the unit. I would have preferred a solid wood unit and do not really understand the need to save an extra foot of box if it was solidly assembled. But if having to put it together will save me a couple hundred dollars, so be it. Make sure you have a nice big cross tip screw driver to do those cam locks as they may require a lot of torque to get them totally locked and the cross tip will strip if your driver is too small. If you mess that up you can always glue it set more permanently as I read of others having problems with these coming loose and I can see why.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8