Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Rob Speed > Reviews

Browse

Rob Speed's Profile

Customer Reviews: 108

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rob Speed RSS Feed (LA, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Amazon Underground
Amazon Underground
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoying to update, April 15, 2016
This review is from: Amazon Underground (App)
Put it back in Play Store for Android updates

Magic-T 10pcs/lot 10 Colors Colorful 1M 3 FT Fabric Braided Flat Micro USB Data Sync Cable Charging Cord for Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 I9500 HTC Blackberry
Offered by Magic-T

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the price, February 22, 2016
Cables worked good and as expected. Good deal for the price

Mossberg Tactical Long Shotgun Kit with 2500 BB's
Mossberg Tactical Long Shotgun Kit with 2500 BB's
Price: $44.99
4 used & new from $40.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Not very powerful and misfires a lot, February 22, 2016
OK for the price but Not very powerful and misfires a lot. If you aim down the bb rolls out the barrel. Not sure if this is common with cheap airsoft guns as this was our first. Make sure you get a loader as the loading of this style is quite ridiculous.

PURA D'OR Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce
Price: $35.99
27 used & new from $35.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Pura d'or Premium Organic has chemical/fuel smell and makes hair/scalp very dry, February 11, 2016
I have been using Pura d'or Premium Organic for a week. I had been using Regenepure DR since April 2015 and I liked it but I was looking for something different and more cost effective in volume while making sure to have the ketoconazole ingredient. One thing I notice is this Pura d'or Premium Organic smells almost like fuel (strong chemical) and is not as thick and does not bubble as much as the Regenepure (thick mint pearl color and smells of mint). Pura d'or Premium Organic also makes my hair a lot more dry feeling and staticy like it wants to float away. I am guessing the ingredients strip away the oil and could lead to dry scalp which is surprising being that ketoconazole is supposed to aid in dry scalp/dandruff control as well as be a DHT blocker. Well, sad part is I have 16oz of this stuff and will using it for the next year or so as I am not going to trash it. Will most likely go back to Regenepure unless this Pura d'or Premium Organic happens to deliver some amazing results. Not thinking it will but if it does I will update.

SYMA X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter With HD Camera
SYMA X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter With HD Camera
Price: $43.49
39 used & new from $37.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice drone for the price. Very fun as a teen starter drone, January 17, 2016
Purchased for my 15 yr old's birthday. He really enjoys it. Took a little time to get used to the controls and some reading of the manual but then he has it flying high and doing tricks while recording videos and taking pictures. The video recording sound has very loud drone engine sound so that does not seem very useful, but besides that all seems very nice for the price.

MotorTrend FlexTough Baseline - Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats, 100% Odorless & BPA Free (Black)
Offered by Custom Auto Crews
Price: $39.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not fit good in 2015 F150 and the rubber has a very bad smell that last for weeks, January 13, 2016
Purchased these "Odorless" heavy duty floor mats as they were supposed to fit my F-150 super cab according to Amazon search. Well, they did not fit good in 2015 F-150. Worse part is the rubber has a very strong smell that last for weeks. Informed the seller and they are aware of the smell and suggested to wash the mats and let them air out. Even after all the trouble of washing and air drying and waiting it still leaves a very strong smelly rubber odor that will last for months. I imagine it would be worse in the heat. Totally ruined a new car smell. After some back and forth discussion the seller did offer a return but I did not want to go through trouble and lost shipping costs when they are the ones not listing things correctly. Just be aware of that. I took them out of my truck and just left them in the garage to air out and collect dust. After they sit for a couple months I may trim them to fit and hope the smell has gone away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2016 11:57 AM PDT

Odd Thomas
Odd Thomas
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie that I had never heard of. Really enjoyed watching it, January 6, 2016
This review is from: Odd Thomas (Amazon Video)
Really enjoyed this movie. Thanks to Verizon for offering it as a holiday bonus which is how I heard of the title.

Case-Mate Naked Tough Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Clear
Case-Mate Naked Tough Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Clear
Offered by Techno Discounters USA
Price: $6.05
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Case-Mate Naked Tough Case on my Gold S6, January 6, 2016
I got this for my gold S6. I really like it because I think the gold S6 looks so nice and this case really compliments that by allowing the phone to be seen while offering decent protection.

Miposaur
Miposaur
Price: $59.86
122 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Miposaur was a great gift, January 6, 2016
This review is from: Miposaur (Toy)
Miposaur was a hit. My 9 year old really liked this gift and my 15 year old wanted in on the action. After Christmas we were in the stores looking for the Mip Robot so Miposaur could have a play partner. They work very well together and it is great how you can control and interact to it with claps or motions or the track ball or a phone app. Very fun toy with nice technology like the battle and follow modes. Good luck.

Hot Wheels RC Terrain Twister, Camo (Frustration-Free Packaging)
Hot Wheels RC Terrain Twister, Camo (Frustration-Free Packaging)
Price: $47.15
25 used & new from $35.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the ultimate all terrain vehicle but maybe a unique pool toy, January 6, 2016
I was disappointed with this. I purchased it for my 9 year old as a gift. I wanted to return it for a refund immediately but the little man did not agree as he was very thankful for his gift. Being used to other RC toys this one seems really awkward as it goes forward and reverse so slow but goes sideways really fast. States made to go over any terrain but the road or cement chews up the corkscrew pontoons and has problems on smooth floors. It gets stuck very easily on small dirt hills/sand so i imagine in the snow it would get stuck on each bump and such. It is very limited to what terrain it can drive on much less conquer. The rechargeable battery pack may seem like a great idea but it takes a long time to charge and does not last very long at all. Five hours to charge for 10 minutes of play is ridiculous. Amazon reviews are very misleading with all these paid ads but it seems to be getting a lot of real reviews after the holidays. I'll have to be more careful in buying items that are seen on commercials and overpriced for the holidays. It should be a quarter of the list retail price. Good luck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11